JOIN PAMM SERVICE
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Expert Advisors and Autotrading Systems For MT5

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Thumbs up Expert Advisors and Autotrading Systems For MT5

I wonder if there exists EA's and Atotrading systems for MT5 already. Many broker now offer MT5 aside from MT4. I've been using both and I like both. Well I'm not really a fan of EAs. In fact I have only used 1 and I am using it until today. On my other accounts, I trade my way.

I'm just curious if such things exist for MT5 already.

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

i really don't think so it is problem it seems that MT5 required MQ5 so it is modify from MQ4 so no Ea's will work correctly with mt4 because it has been compiled with MQ4 not MQ5 this is problem for trader how like MT5 and you must change the code to MQ5 to run correctly
    dont learn to trade; trade to learn

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Sure there are EAs that are available for MT5 platform just like in MT4 platform if you need one let me know here.

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

I think there are already scripts and ea's for mt5. If you search the internet with something like mq5 ea or mq5 script you'll find some.

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CCC000 View Post
    i really don't think so it is problem it seems that MT5 required MQ5 so it is modify from MQ4 so no Ea's will work correctly with mt4 because it has been compiled with MQ4 not MQ5 this is problem for trader how like MT5 and you must change the code to MQ5 to run correctly
    -Yeah I agree. I think saw a website that EA's for Mt4 can easily be converted to MT5 but I have no knowledge with MQL so I can't do it my own.

Quote Originally Posted by berich View Post
    Sure there are EAs that are available for MT5 platform just like in MT4 platform if you need one let me know here.
    - You have one?! Lemme see and try it.
    Please send it to me. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by qlinks View Post
    I think there are already scripts and ea's for mt5. If you search the internet with something like mq5 ea or mq5 script you'll find some.
    - unfortunately I haven't seen anything free.

Market Maker
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Same here too, i haven't seen or heard of any. I think any ea for mt5 would be in a developing stage

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

so we still have to wait for EA to MT5? if anyone have please let me know ... I wanted to try it. hopefully fit my expectations. thanks

shekoo88

I do not advise you using automated trading my friend .. Although there are many of ea successful but not always a volatile market

Bullish
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

whats the diference of mt4 to mt5 auto trading , ??? i think is the same loss way

Intraday Master
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sammypt View Post
    whats the diference of mt4 to mt5 auto trading , ??? i think is the same loss way
    maybe different only in its ea programming, but that does not change the logic to ea, and I think it was in MT5 of transactions is much faster, because there are not many accounts in mt 5

Market Maker cool user
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

I don't know whether mt5 autotrading,till now i am never use autotrading if make transaction in the market,but i think mt5 is have better feature,and still remain defend with auto trading feature,i have less experience using automatic trading

sofeenevu

Quote Originally Posted by megrawab View Post
    I wonder if there exists EA's and Atotrading systems for MT5 already. Many broker now offer MT5 aside from MT4. I've been using both and I like both. Well I'm not really a fan of EAs. In fact I have only used 1 and I am using it until today. On my other accounts, I trade my way.

I'm just curious if such things exist for MT5 already.
    There are several indicators and EA exits that's especially designed for MQ5. But the problem is that most popular EA or indicators of MT4 does not work on MT5 and MT5 has only few of them. But hope, soon MT5 becomes popular within next year

Intraday Master
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Spell them so that the newbies or the unskilled traders like me can try them. I guess, learn more about EA is the first action we can do before trying ang perfoming a trade with them. You can't use a instrument you don't know as well.

vic2

Super Divergence Indicators

How to receive more accurate signal using combination of forex divergence indicators. What kind of indicators should we combine for better results. Read more: xxxxxxx please read rule
    Last edited by nonamer; 07-27-2012 at 05:31 AM.

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Hello megrawab

Learn or find a good programmer if you want to use an "Expert Advisor" on the MT5 platform, some programmers sell you an EA for it, but very few brokers use the MT5 at the moment so its hard to promote their talents.

Good luck
    ilearn2t

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast