Shares in the BANK:
We BuyWe Sell
$1.8426$1.8996

Thread: Problem lingering on for two months still waiting for a solution :mad:

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Default Problem lingering on for two months still waiting for a solution :mad:

About two months back i had a problem with wrongly closed positions with FXOPEN i contacted support staff and and emailed manager and had chatted with him several times but i was told to wait but now my patience level is stretched far beyond its limit.
    The problem was simple i had my positions hedged except for 0.1lot short position that is i had 0.1lot net short position opened rest all were hedged positions and when market dropped i was supposed to be in profit but my account closed OBVIOUSLY wrongly.
    I now expect my all hedged positions be restored and the net 0.1 short positions it be closed at the maximum profit reached since the fault occured at your side.
    Following is the list of wrongly closed orders
    557988,549489,537864,569943,546544,570144,572493 ,537443,546480,513120,530810,519097

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mohsin View Post
    About two months back i had a problem with wrongly closed positions with FXOPEN i contacted support staff and and emailed manager and had chatted with him several times but i was told to wait but now my patience level is stretched far beyond its limit.
    The problem was simple i had my positions hedged except for 0.1lot short position that is i had 0.1lot net short position opened rest all were hedged positions and when market dropped i was supposed to be in profit but my account closed OBVIOUSLY wrongly.
    I now expect my all hedged positions be restored and the net 0.1 short positions it be closed at the maximum profit reached since the fault occured at your side.
    Following is the list of wrongly closed orders
    557988,549489,537864,569943,546544,570144,572493 ,537443,546480,513120,530810,519097
    Having deposited more than 12k$ i certainly expected more professional response from fxopen i trade with brokers too but this is sure the worst thing that has happened even now i have not lost hope

Director of FXOpen Aus FXOjafar's Avatar
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Apologies if this issue was not dealt with promptly. The manager has been made aware of this and is checking now (on a Sunday) for you.
    Please allow 30 minutes for the next response.

Edit: Update 14:05GMT, you will have a reply from the manager in 10-15 minutes by email.
    Jafar Calley - Director
    FXOpen AU Pty Ltd
    Level 26 • 1 Bligh Street
    Sydney NSW 2000
    Australia
    AFSL:412871 ABN:61 143 678 719
    http://www.fxopenaus.com

Denis Peganov, FXOpen Development Director cool user FXOpen Manager's Avatar
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mohsin View Post
    Having deposited more than 12k$ i certainly expected more professional response from fxopen i trade with brokers too but this is sure the worst thing that has happened even now i have not lost hope
    Dear Mohsin,
    We have answered several times and explained why positions had been closed. Please check your email in a few minutes and you can post the report sent to you in this thread.
    I remember your case, and that this problem occurred due to the hedge you were using and that you were out of free margin at the time. Please check your e-mail for the report.

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Yes, a margin call can certainly explain "wrongly closed" positions. If that was the case, you can't be angry at the broker for it.
    Jafar Calley - Director
    FXOpen AU Pty Ltd
    Sydney NSW 2000
    Australia

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RebateFX.com View Post
    Yes, a margin call can certainly explain "wrongly closed" positions. If that was the case, you can't be angry at the broker for it.
    That is what i am saying i had wrong margin call BECAUSE MY ACCOUNT EQUITY DECREASED WITH BEARISH MOVEMENT DESPITE HAVING NET SHORT POSITION if you look at my open positions you will come to know that all my positions were hedged except for 0.1 lot short position in GBP/jpy when price was on 235.** but as price reached point where my account was closed due to margin call my equity didnot increase in relation to it thats why on wrong margin call my position were closed also my account was not stagnant and i was adding funds slowly BUT I WAS SEEING NO EFFECT AS WITH EVERYTIME MARKET MOVED DOWN MY EQUITY WAS DECREASING
    (i ADDED FUNDS ON 28 AUG,TWICE ON 29 AUG , AND ONCE ON 5 SEPTEMBER)
    For example :0n 4 september with only one 0.1 lot short position open in GBP/JPY @234.14 THEN WITH FUNDS ADDITION IN 5 SEPTEMBER AND FAVOURABLE MOVE OF 100 PIPS to increase further more equity if you make simple calculation you will come to know that my account would have come out of margin call on 7 september( because of 100 pip movement in favourable direction also addition of some funds and the fact i was not adding funds was because i was seeing equity decreasing with bearish movement and i was perpellexed i even enquired with your support staff he said he didnot know the reason)

sO NOW YOU TELL ME IF I SEE EQUITY DECREASING WITH BEARISH MOVEMENT WHILE HOLDING SHORT POSITION WOULD YOU BE ANGRY WITH BROKER OR NOT ALSO IN FOLLOWING HOURS OF WRONGLY CLOSED POSITIONS PRICE FELL TO 228.24 THAT WAS SOME 500+PIP PROFIT BUT MY ACCOUNT WAS CLOSED DUE TO MARGIN CALL!! THEN YOU SAY WHY I AM ANGRY WITH BROKER!!

mY PROBLEM IS/WAS DECREASING EQUITY WITH BEARISH MOVEMENT (DOWNWARD MOVEMENT )WHICH CAUSED MY POSITIONS BE CLOSED WRONGLY!!

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Mr. Fxopen manager i am still awaiting answer for the reason of decreasing equity despite favourable market movement which resulted in wrong margin call

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Mohsin, it was explained to you by email about a week ago. This issue is closed.
    Jafar Calley - Director
    FXOpen AU Pty Ltd
    Sydney NSW 2000
    Australia