BUY FXO Forum Shares
Shares in the BANK:
We BuyWe Sell
$1.8388$1.8957
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: FXOpen.com VS X-Mens? can't believe it!

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Default FXOpen.com VS X-Mens? can't believe it!

its all here folks at http://xxx.xx/
    I don't know what to say, but would discuss it here

Denis Peganov, FXOpen Development Director cool user FXOpen Manager's Avatar
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cool View Post
    its all here folks at http://xxx.xx/
    I don't know what to say, but would discuss it here
    There is actually nothing to say.
    Some "company" just do not want leave FXOpen alone...What can I say, just upset.
    Ok, please allow few hours, I will need to check for the logs and approve that there s nothing criminal. Will post it and finish discussion as fast as possible.

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

do it Admin, I am also calling Erlan his phone number to be aware of this topic and come to see and say his words!

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

do it Admin, I am also calling Erlan his phone number to be aware of this topic and come to see and say his words!
    A am bit sad that we need to spend time on things like that. Anyway, we will prepare letter now and post , and I think all questions will be answered.

Bullish
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FX Open Manager View Post
    There is actually nothing to say.
    Some "company" just do not want leave FXOpen alone...What can I say, just upset.
    Ok, please allow few hours, I will need to check for the logs and approve that there s nothing criminal. Will post it and finish discussion as fast as possible.

i have seen his site admin, please check with logs and see if he right mayeb something wrong happened, if possible return his money , at least his main deposit and prove anyone that fxopen, is the best, like ppl saying at felixy site
    http://www.forexbastards.com/public/...ww.fxegypt.com
    your company is growing and having better reputation don't let it to be like this, i don't understand what is this problem, but it is looking to be a top and extremely important for you and your company .
    regards
    Trend is your friend. Trade with the trend to maximize your chances to succeed. Trading against the trend will kill you one day probably .

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FX Open Manager View Post
    A am bit sad that we need to spend time on things like that. Anyway, we will prepare letter now and post , and I think all questions will be answered.
    if there's something wrong here, the answer/truth will come out of it of course, true or not, you guys must prove such things and put your time on it! ty!
    the very clear proofs making everyone concerned, doesn't it?
    Last edited by cool; 10-09-2007 at 11:40 AM.

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fx57 View Post
    i have seen his site admin, please check with logs and see if he right mayeb something wrong happened, if possible return his money , at least his main deposit and prove anyone that fxopen, is the best, like ppl saying at felixy site
    http://www.forexbastards.com/public/...ww.fxegypt.com
    your company is growing and having better reputation don't let it to be like this, i don't understand what is this problem, but it is looking to be a top and extremely important for you and your company .
    regards
    We didn't wanted to post our internal partnership relations history to the public, unfortunatelly we would have to do this
    As our ex-partner said " I will do everything to destroy FXOpen project", so, probably this is the best atempt (actually one of many happened last 3 weeks), for example there are several atempts daylie to hack our server...what can I say - Good luck guys!

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

if there's something wrong here, the answer/truth will come out of it of course, true or not, you guys must prove such things and put your time on it! ty!
    Yes, we will.

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

the link is updated...
    Sekalipun aku berjalan dalam lembah kekelaman, aku tidak takut bahaya, sebab Engkau besertaku. Gada-Mu dan tongkat-Mu, itulah yang menghibur aku.

VPS Thread : Klik Di Sini
    My EA Review Blog : Klik Di Sini
    My eCurrency Exchanger : Klik Di Sini

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

ADMIN WHY YOU NOW REMOVED THE LINK ABOVE IN MY FIRST POST?
    I was just in touch with Erlan and he saying his IP banned and can't get in here at all, he had threads and YOU deleted them all! he's now banned all the way!
    You People who have nothing to hide do not ban users by IP!!

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

herm?? what happen here? I dont understand..
    Last edited by nazliefx; 10-09-2007 at 03:08 PM.

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nazliefx View Post
    herm?? what happen here? What happen Mohsen? I dont understand..
    You need to read the whole story here nazlie : http://xxxxxx *libel removed*
    Admin if you have nothing to hide, not to be scary, DO NOT remove the link above!

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

the case is realy important to concern and everyone is looking foreward to

admins answers. I dont want to judge about it and to be honest i myself am

not confident to deposit to this broker anymore but if you look at the

statement of the erlan he opened a 150 lot position after he deposited nearly

49000 dollars .at that time he bought eurusd ,price was 1.3979 so if you

calculate required margin for that it would be 104842 dollars with 1:200 leverage so
    it is possible only if he used 1:500 leverage so who belives that someone opens
    position with all his balance and with 1:500 leverage that can lose all his money after nearly 28 pips?
    Last edited by ALBERTINI; 10-09-2007 at 01:59 PM.

Director of FXOpen Aus FXOjafar's Avatar
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

ADMIN WHY YOU NOW REMOVED THE LINK ABOVE IN MY FIRST POST?
    I was just in touch with Erlan and he saying his IP banned and can't get in here at all, he had threads and YOU deleted them all! he's now banned all the way!
    You People who have nothing to hide do not ban users by IP!!
    It's policy here to remove links to opposing broker promos or anything that is libel against the company. I'm sure you can get the link anywhere since this guy has posted it all over the internet.
    As for banning by IP, it has to be done often with spammers and he probably comes from a spammer's country or shares the IP address.
    Jafar Calley - Director
    FXOpen AU Pty Ltd
    Level 26 • 1 Bligh Street
    Sydney NSW 2000
    Australia
    AFSL:412871 ABN:61 143 678 719
    http://www.fxopenaus.com

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast