Practice Forex trading
risk free

OPEN DEMO ACCOUNT

PAMM Technology

Become a Master
or a Follower

JOIN PAMM SERVICE
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How many accounts have you blown in forex?

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sarakhan View Post
    My friend is new in forex from last 2 month. and since have not blown a single account...
    Its not like that .all traders will blow their trading accounts ..if you are cautious and trade with discipline from the first ,i feel one could earn profit from the first.

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,186 Times in 736 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sarakhan View Post
    My friend is new in forex from last 2 month. and since have not blown a single account...
    i did not believe in this comment , i never seen any novice trader who never blows his account
    Anyways if you gets the time ask him for the strategy or call him tp teach every one his hidden system to trade we are really appriciate this

Market Maker
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by waheedpcc View Post
    i did not believe in this comment , i never seen any novice trader who never blows his account
    Anyways if you gets the time ask him for the strategy or call him tp teach every one his hidden system to trade we are really appriciate this
    @waheed bro....due to which reasons our account can be blow...?? and why you say that no any novice has such ability that his account will not blow..??

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by waheedpcc View Post
    I feel it is not necessary for all the traders to blow up their trading accounts ..loss may be there its true but not all traders just blown up their trading accounts ..if you are little bit careful that will not happen.

Market Maker
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

i have blown many account and i can not remember the number of them that is because i thought that it is easy job to get money , then i realized that i have to learn to get the profits

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kalex76 View Post
    I feel it is not necessary for all the traders to blow up their trading accounts ..loss may be there its true but not all traders just blown up their trading accounts ..if you are little bit careful that will not happen.
    I agree with you as loss is a loss and one can learn from their losses and it is not really that the extent of the loss has to be more or the account has to be blown for a trader to learn. Losses are enough to learn .

Market Maker cool user shahzad0able's Avatar
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

I don't even remember that how many accounts I had blown up. Its quite a large number I guess, may be more than 20 or so

Intraday Master
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

i opened many account because im newbie and loose every time and opend many demo acount and try again and again and no give up until i achieve my dream

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by janknoah View Post
    Most forex traders has blown many accounts so far in their trading.

How many accounts have you blown since you started trading in forex.
    More Than 5 At Least , That Was Long Time Ago ...
    all of them big accounts not micro !!

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

I have broken over one fund and i don't which just about any trader hasn't experienced reduction due to the fact one can't be be particularly experienced.

Intraday Master
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

I have blown one account which I left with the MC, while with my deposit and bonus no deposit from the broker

Bullish
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

3 atlest last month , and by the look of things i think more 3 ill come

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Several times in demo and i think FX it is one of the best business for the Home based workers who has a computer connected to the internet. It is an international business where one can earn his /her fortune if the efforts are put in right direction.

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pulsa View Post
    Several times in demo and i think FX it is one of the best business for the Home based workers who has a computer connected to the internet. It is an international business where one can earn his /her fortune if the efforts are put in right direction.
    Experiences and knowledges will build your confidence but it's important too to follow the rule that you made in your own trading plan, including risk management too (usually I used SL point).

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by demolish View Post
    Experiences and knowledges will build your confidence but it's important too to follow the rule that you made in your own trading plan, including risk management too (usually I used SL point).
    a trader must be willing to study and research on his/her own if he/she stands any chance of becoming a self sustained forex trader. Friends make learning forex more fun and easier because they relate and rapport freely with other.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast