or a Follower

JOIN PAMM SERVICE
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Signal providers and Robots?!

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Signal providers are especially useful to traders who are either newbies and don't yet have a strategy or a trader who don't have time to trade or analyse the market.

Market Maker cool user
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by janknoah View Post
    There are robots that are proven as good robots, but it is difficult to find a reliable signal provider
    because the robot could be particularly suitable for those who create and are not suitable for those who do not create and we do have to know it in our trade is now more convinced of this for our own analysis

Market Maker
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Not just been suitable for those who created, but also to others who have used them, and posted good reviews about them. Signal providers are not popular

Market Maker
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

from first time i learn forex i never use signal provider and robot cause i want myself get ability & knowledge in this bussiness

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,186 Times in 736 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by fxvampire View Post
    from first time i learn forex i never use signal provider and robot cause i want myself get ability & knowledge in this bussiness
    This is good thing that you have not used the any kind of signal provider why because i think logical thing is that is the signal provider is too much then he don`t need you , mean he can makes the money from the market easy , i think we should manual system so we will gets the confidence to do the trade

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by waheedpcc View Post
    This is good thing that you have not used the any kind of signal provider why because i think logical thing is that is the signal provider is too much then he don`t need you , mean he can makes the money from the market easy , i think we should manual system so we will gets the confidence to do the trade
    If we can use our logic with the signal providers then they may work and we can also can trace out the fact that how that been set by the daily analysis.

Market Maker cool user
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kalex76 View Post
    If we can use our logic with the signal providers then they may work and we can also can trace out the fact that how that been set by the daily analysis.
    I'm sure that's the vendors that provide trading signals they have good analytical abilities and so I'm sure we could to keep them in our trade as long as we are also thinking of doing a comparative analysis circuitry we have

umar.ctn

Trading with robots kind of take away some controls from the traders, but with signal providers, the control is still with the trader who decides whether to execute the signals he gets or not
    I have heard that techniRobots is a Forex Signals provider for high net-worth private investors. It’s piloted by expert traders who have added to their considerable know-how by undergoing extensive training in our highly evolved trading technique.

Market Maker
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Robots are written programmes by experts traders who put in their ideas to perform as experts advisers.

goodshowt

i like use my system in work but sometimes follow signal providers if not have big risk

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

All have their own pros and cond. In Signal provider, we got great signal from great trader analysis. The signal itself will be vary basic on trader analysis. If the trader using good money and risk management, we will be safe, but if they didn't use good management, we will surely in loss. Different with Robots. Robot work based on calculation that already programmed. They will always open position without knowing that market already change the direction. That why it is better to choose a robot that have a SL insteady of robot that using another method. For me, I prefer to trade by myself.

Market Maker cool user shahzad0able's Avatar
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by berich View Post
    Signal providers are especially useful to traders who are either newbies and don't yet have a strategy or a trader who don't have time to trade or analyse the market.
    Its good to follow any signal provider but only after testing them on any demo account. But I'm not confident about using any robot as it will not be good thing to lose all of your capital by a robot

Market Maker
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Don't just follow any signal provider, follow them based on recommendations. Just as experts advisers should be choosen based on reviews

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Don't just follow any signal provider, follow them based on recommendations. Just as experts advisers should be choosen based on reviews
    A comparison is best in this signal provider issue as i feel in this case we can't rely one a single signal expert ..better to get ideas from more then one source.

Market Maker
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Signal providers too use robots to get their analysis, though they don't say this when describing their services. And some use manual services but most use robots. So using signal providers is mostly like using robots

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast