FXOpen Broker

10+ years’
experience in FX

VISIT WEBSITE

Trading Accounts

ECN, STP,
Micro, Crypto

START TRADING

Free Demo

Practice Forex trading
risk free

OPEN DEMO ACCOUNT

PAMM Technology

Become a Master
or a Follower

JOIN PAMM SERVICE
Page 33 of 84 FirstFirst ... 232930313233343536374383 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 495 of 1249

Thread: Introduce yourself

  1. #481
    Market Maker kingshani's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    in the darkness
    Posts
    1,424
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 12 Times in 10 Posts

    Default

    My full name is Muhammad Khurram Shehzad.
    I am from Pakistan.
    My trading experience is 6 months .
    my best pair is GBP/USD.
    best strategy is to learn and learn .
    i hear about fxopen forum form search engine.
    my experience with fxopen is less then one month .

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to kingshani For This Useful Post:

    Resolve (02-08-2014)

  3. #482
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    46,421
    Thanks
    6,347
    Thanked 2,790 Times in 1,604 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kingshani View Post
    My full name is Muhammad Khurram Shehzad.
    I am from Pakistan.
    My trading experience is 6 months .
    my best pair is GBP/USD.
    best strategy is to learn and learn .
    i hear about fxopen forum form search engine.
    my experience with fxopen is less then one month .
    Hello Kingshani,

    Welcome to the FXopen Forum.

    You can browse through the Forum for sections you might be interested in

    Pakistani-Forum Pakistani-Forum

    Also take part in the Forex Cup and win Great Prizes.

    Please see all the Promotions of FXOPEN

    See about how to Invest in FxOpen PAMM here

    Also take part in the weekly Question & Answer contest

    Please note that you will not get any bonus for posting first 30 comments in the forum.

  4. #483
    Piplet
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    hello all...
    1. Your full name - Vahiy
    2. Country of origin - Indonesia
    3. How long have you been trading forex - 3 month
    4. What is your experience like - Newbie
    5. Best currency pairs - USD/JPY
    6. Best trading strategies - Scalping
    7. How did you discover forum.fxopen - Home Page
    8. What is your experience with fxopen - 1 month

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Vahiy For This Useful Post:

    Resolve (02-10-2014)

  6. #484
    Piplet
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    Hello.I am professional trader.I trade on many brokers but know i think that fxopen i s good broker.
    Now i will start trading on fxopen.I hope its result will good for me.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to msharjeel For This Useful Post:

    Resolve (02-10-2014)

  8. #485
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    46,421
    Thanks
    6,347
    Thanked 2,790 Times in 1,604 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vahiy View Post
    hello all...
    1. Your full name - Vahiy
    2. Country of origin - Indonesia
    3. How long have you been trading forex - 3 month
    4. What is your experience like - Newbie
    5. Best currency pairs - USD/JPY
    6. Best trading strategies - Scalping
    7. How did you discover forum.fxopen - Home Page
    8. What is your experience with fxopen - 1 month
    Hello Vahiy,

    Welcome to the FXopen Forum.

    You can browse through the Forum for sections you might be interested in

    Indonesian-Forum Indonesian-Forum

    Also take part in the Forex Cup and win Great Prizes.

    Please see all the Promotions of FXOPEN

    See about how to Invest in FxOpen PAMM here

    Also take part in the weekly Question & Answer contest

    Please note that you will not get any bonus for posting first 30 comments in the forum.


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by msharjeel View Post
    Hello.I am professional trader.I trade on many brokers but know i think that fxopen i s good broker.
    Now i will start trading on fxopen.I hope its result will good for me.
    Hello msharjeel,

    Welcome to the FXopen Forum.

    You can browse through the Forum for sections you might be interested in

    Pakistani-Forum Pakistani-Forum

    Also take part in the Forex Cup and win Great Prizes.

    Please see all the Promotions of FXOPEN

    See about how to Invest in FxOpen PAMM here

    Also take part in the weekly Question & Answer contest

    Please note that you will not get any bonus for posting first 30 comments in the forum.

  9. #486
    Piplet
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    hello all...
    My name is Haseeb Ur Rehman
    I'm from Pakistan
    I've in been in Forex trading for 2 Months
    I'm Newbie
    My favourite pairs are Euro/USD, USD/JPY
    My favourite strategy is Scalping
    My experience with fxopen is less than 1 month.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to haseeb14 For This Useful Post:

    Resolve (02-22-2014)

  11. #487
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    46,421
    Thanks
    6,347
    Thanked 2,790 Times in 1,604 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by haseeb14 View Post
    hello all...
    My name is Haseeb Ur Rehman
    I'm from Pakistan
    I've in been in Forex trading for 2 Months
    I'm Newbie
    My favourite pairs are Euro/USD, USD/JPY
    My favourite strategy is Scalping
    My experience with fxopen is less than 1 month.
    Hello Haseeb Ur Rehman,

    Welcome to the FXopen Forum.

    You can browse through the Forum for sections you might be interested in

    Pakistani-Forum Pakistani-Forum

    Also take part in the Forex Cup and win Great Prizes.

    Please see all the Promotions of FXOPEN

    See about how to Invest in FxOpen PAMM here

    Also take part in the weekly Question & Answer contest

    Please note that you will not get any bonus for posting first 30 comments in the forum.
    Last edited by Resolve; 02-22-2014 at 02:09 AM.

  12. #488
    Piplet
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    1. Your full name: Rehman
    2. Country of origin: Pakistan
    3. How long have you been trading forex: 3 years
    4. What is your experience like: So far I really enjoy forex trading and hoping best for the future
    5. Best currency pairs: EUR/USD, USD/JPY, GBP/USD, GBP/JPY
    6. How did you discover forum.fxopen:Forum internet
    8. What is your experience with fxopen:good

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to rehman650 For This Useful Post:

    Resolve (02-25-2014)

  14. #489
    Piplet
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    Hello Forum members!

    1.I am MD ABDUL HANNAN
    2. I am from Bangladesh.
    3. I have been trading for two years. Still I am feeling as a newbie. I already trade for different brokers. Now i have joined fxopen to test it.
    4. I sometimes think forex is very easy and sometimes think it is very rude.
    5. My Best currency pairs are eurusd, gbpusd, gbpjpy, eurjpy, audusd, nzdusd.
    6. Best trading strategies (I still do not develop any strategy because i like naked chart trading. I do not like ea)
    7. How did I discover forum.fxopen( I was looking for no deposit forex bonus through Google, then i list different brokers among them fxopen is first.)
    8. This broker is looking good to me. But the wallet address is difficult to me. the give me the no deposit bonus very quickly. Some broker disturb us with verification. I think i will be verified easily.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to dreamboyno1 For This Useful Post:

    Resolve (02-25-2014)

  16. #490
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    46,421
    Thanks
    6,347
    Thanked 2,790 Times in 1,604 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rehman650 View Post
    1. Your full name: Rehman
    2. Country of origin: Pakistan
    3. How long have you been trading forex: 3 years
    4. What is your experience like: So far I really enjoy forex trading and hoping best for the future
    5. Best currency pairs: EUR/USD, USD/JPY, GBP/USD, GBP/JPY
    6. How did you discover forum.fxopen:Forum internet
    8. What is your experience with fxopen:good
    Hello rehman650,

    Welcome to the FXopen Forum.

    You can browse through the Forum for sections you might be interested in

    Pakistani-Forum Pakistani-Forum

    Also take part in the Forex Cup and win Great Prizes.

    Please see all the Promotions of FXOPEN

    See about how to Invest in FxOpen PAMM here

    Also take part in the weekly Question & Answer contest

    Please note that you will not get any bonus for posting first 30 comments in the forum.


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by dreamboyno1 View Post
    Hello Forum members!

    1.I am MD ABDUL HANNAN
    2. I am from Bangladesh.
    3. I have been trading for two years. Still I am feeling as a newbie. I already trade for different brokers. Now i have joined fxopen to test it.
    4. I sometimes think forex is very easy and sometimes think it is very rude.
    5. My Best currency pairs are eurusd, gbpusd, gbpjpy, eurjpy, audusd, nzdusd.
    6. Best trading strategies (I still do not develop any strategy because i like naked chart trading. I do not like ea)
    7. How did I discover forum.fxopen( I was looking for no deposit forex bonus through Google, then i list different brokers among them fxopen is first.)
    8. This broker is looking good to me. But the wallet address is difficult to me. the give me the no deposit bonus very quickly. Some broker disturb us with verification. I think i will be verified easily.
    Hello MD ABDUL HANNAN,

    Welcome to the FXopen Forum.

    You can browse through the Forum for sections you might be interested in

    English-Forum English-Forum

    Also take part in the Forex Cup and win Great Prizes.

    Please see all the Promotions of FXOPEN

    See about how to Invest in FxOpen PAMM here

    Also take part in the weekly Question & Answer contest

    Please note that you will not get any bonus for posting first 30 comments in the forum.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Resolve For This Useful Post:

    dreamboyno1 (07-02-2014)

  18. #491
    Piplet
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Default

    1- Maya Salman
    2. Pakistan
    3. 3 months
    4. Newbie working on demo account
    5. Eur/USD
    6. day trading
    7. From internet
    8. not yet

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to Maya salman For This Useful Post:

    Resolve (03-03-2014)

  20. #492
    Piplet
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    Hello
    1. Your full name - Mounaim Amizi
    2. Country of origin - Morocco
    3. How long have you been trading forex - 3 months
    4. What is your experience like - newbie
    5. Best currency pairs - Aud/Usd
    6. Best trading strategies - scalping
    7. How did you discover forum.fxopen - internet search
    8. What is your experience with fxopen - 1 month

    thank you for this forum, i expect i will learn a lot here.

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to amizi For This Useful Post:

    Resolve (03-03-2014)

  22. #493
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    46,421
    Thanks
    6,347
    Thanked 2,790 Times in 1,604 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maya salman View Post
    1- Maya Salman
    2. Pakistan
    3. 3 months
    4. Newbie working on demo account
    5. Eur/USD
    6. day trading
    7. From internet
    8. not yet
    Hello Maya Salman,

    Welcome to the FXopen Forum.

    You can browse through the Forum for sections you might be interested in

    Pakistani-Forum Pakistani-Forum

    Also take part in the Forex Cup and win Great Prizes.

    Please see all the Promotions of FXOPEN

    See about how to Invest in FxOpen PAMM here

    Also take part in the weekly Question & Answer contest

    Please note that you will not get any bonus for posting first 30 comments in the forum.


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by amizi View Post
    Hello
    1. Your full name - Mounaim Amizi
    2. Country of origin - Morocco
    3. How long have you been trading forex - 3 months
    4. What is your experience like - newbie
    5. Best currency pairs - Aud/Usd
    6. Best trading strategies - scalping
    7. How did you discover forum.fxopen - internet search
    8. What is your experience with fxopen - 1 month

    thank you for this forum, i expect i will learn a lot here.
    Hello Mounaim Amizi,

    Welcome to the FXopen Forum.

    You can browse through the Forum for sections you might be interested in

    English-Forum English-Forum

    Also take part in the Forex Cup and win Great Prizes.

    Please see all the Promotions of FXOPEN

    See about how to Invest in FxOpen PAMM here

    Also take part in the weekly Question & Answer contest

    Please note that you will not get any bonus for posting first 30 comments in the forum.

  23. #494
    Piplet Zia159's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Dubai
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    I'm Syed from Dubai,UAE.
    I'm professional full time trader.
    I'm scalper with 98% success rate.
    I like the Fxopen spreads but trying to approve my account but in our country we only use P o Boxes address and fxopen don't accept cell phones bill so I'm quite confuse what to do.

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to Zia159 For This Useful Post:

    Resolve (03-04-2014)

  25. #495
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    46,421
    Thanks
    6,347
    Thanked 2,790 Times in 1,604 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zia159 View Post
    I'm Syed from Dubai,UAE.
    I'm professional full time trader.
    I'm scalper with 98% success rate.
    I like the Fxopen spreads but trying to approve my account but in our country we only use P o Boxes address and fxopen don't accept cell phones bill so I'm quite confuse what to do.
    Hello Syed,

    Welcome to the FXopen Forum.

    You can browse through the Forum for sections you might be interested in

    English-Forum English-Forum

    Also take part in the Forex Cup and win Great Prizes.

    Please see all the Promotions of FXOPEN

    See about how to Invest in FxOpen PAMM here

    Also take part in the weekly Question & Answer contest

    Please note that you will not get any bonus for posting first 30 comments in the forum.

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to Resolve For This Useful Post:

    Zia159 (03-06-2014)

Page 33 of 84 FirstFirst ... 232930313233343536374383 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 3 guests)

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Disclaimer
2005-2021 © FXOpen All rights reserved. Various trademarks held by their respective owners.

Risk Warning: Trading on the Forex market involves substantial risks, including complete possible loss of funds and other losses and is not suitable for all members. Clients should make an independent judgment as to whether trading is appropriate for them in the light of their financial condition, investment experience, risk tolerance and other factors.

FXOpen Markets Limited, a company duly registered in Nevis under the company No. C 42235. FXOpen is a member of The Financial Commission.

FXOpen AU Pty Ltd., a company authorised and regulated by the Australian Securities & Investments Commission (ASIC). AFSL 412871ABN 61 143 678 719.

FXOpen Ltd. a company registered in England and Wales under company number 07273392 and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (previously, the Financial Services Authority) under FCA firm reference number 579202.

FXOpen EU is a trading name of FXOpen EU Ltd. FXOpen EU Ltd is authorized and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) under license number 194/13.

FXOpen does not provide services for United States residents.

Join us