BUY FXO Forum Shares
1315
Shares in the BANK:
We BuyWe Sell
$1.9394$1.9994
Page 50 of 53 FirstFirst ... 404647484950515253 LastLast
Results 736 to 750 of 785

Thread: Introduce yourself

  1. #736
    Bullish
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    33
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    4.000
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

    Default

    say hello to me

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Andulka For This Useful Post:

    Resolve (03-21-2017)

  3. #737
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    24,228
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.442
    Thanks
    5,221
    Thanked 2,267 Times in 1,311 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Andulka View Post
    say hello to me
    Hello Andulka,

    Welcome to the FXopen Forum.

    You can browse through the Forum for sections you might be interested in

    Also take part in the Forex Cup and win Great Prizes.

    Please see all the Promotions of FXOPEN

    See about how to Invest in FxOpen PAMM here

    English-Forum English-Forum

    Thanks

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Resolve For This Useful Post:

    Kinglord (03-21-2017)

  5. #738
    Piplet marketsgtasia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Khulna,Bangladesh
    Posts
    3
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.000
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Hello everyone
    1. Your full name -Sharif Mohammad Ashik
    2. Country of origin - Bangladesh
    3. How long have you been trading forex - more than eight years
    4. What is your experience like -
    5. Best currency pairs - EUR/USD
    6. Best trading strategies - day trading
    7. How did you discover forum.fxopen - from a friend
    8. What is your experience with fxopen - looking to share my knowledge and at the same time to learn more

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to marketsgtasia For This Useful Post:

    Resolve (03-30-2017)

  7. #739
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    24,228
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.442
    Thanks
    5,221
    Thanked 2,267 Times in 1,311 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by marketsgtasia View Post
    Hello everyone
    1. Your full name -Sharif Mohammad Ashik
    2. Country of origin - Bangladesh
    3. How long have you been trading forex - more than eight years
    4. What is your experience like -
    5. Best currency pairs - EUR/USD
    6. Best trading strategies - day trading
    7. How did you discover forum.fxopen - from a friend
    8. What is your experience with fxopen - looking to share my knowledge and at the same time to learn more
    Hello Sharif Mohammad Ashik,

    Welcome to the FXopen Forum.

    You can browse through the Forum for sections you might be interested in

    Also take part in the Forex Cup and win Great Prizes.

    Please see all the Promotions of FXOPEN

    See about how to Invest in FxOpen PAMM here

    English-Forum English-Forum

    Indian-Forex-Forum Indian-Forex-Forum

    Thanks

  8. #740
    Bullish
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    46
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.000
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 8 Times in 4 Posts

    Default

    welcome to me here, this is good that everyone get a separate welcome in the forum. good support and nice work.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Ambroz1979 For This Useful Post:

    Resolve (03-30-2017)

  10. #741
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    24,228
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.442
    Thanks
    5,221
    Thanked 2,267 Times in 1,311 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ambroz1979 View Post
    welcome to me here, this is good that everyone get a separate welcome in the forum. good support and nice work.
    Hello Ambroz,

    Welcome to the FXopen Forum.

    You can browse through the Forum for sections you might be interested in

    Also take part in the Forex Cup and win Great Prizes.

    Please see all the Promotions of FXOPEN

    See about how to Invest in FxOpen PAMM here

    English-Forum English-Forum

    Thanks

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Resolve For This Useful Post:

    Kinglord (03-31-2017)

  12. #742
    Piplet marketsgtasia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Khulna,Bangladesh
    Posts
    3
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.000
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    First to take my warm wishes. This is a great day for me by find this site simply. Hope my journey will be perfectly matched for all.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to marketsgtasia For This Useful Post:

    Resolve (05-05-2017)

  14. #743
    Bullish
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    59
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    2.000
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    welcome to me in the arena ... nice community !

  15. #744
    Piplet
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    28
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.000
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    This theme and place seem interesting today i joined let's digest some good information about financial market.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Timothyy For This Useful Post:

    Resolve (05-19-2017)

  17. #745
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    24,228
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.442
    Thanks
    5,221
    Thanked 2,267 Times in 1,311 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Timothyy View Post
    This theme and place seem interesting today i joined let's digest some good information about financial market.
    Hello Timothyy,

    Welcome to the FXopen Forum.

    You can browse through the Forum for sections you might be interested in

    Also take part in the Forex Cup and win Great Prizes.

    Please see all the Promotions of FXOPEN

    See about how to Invest in FxOpen PAMM here

    English-Forum English-Forum

    Thanks

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Resolve For This Useful Post:

    Kinglord (05-19-2017)

  19. #746
    Piplet
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.000
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    Hi everyone. I am Julia and my forex passion is latency arbitrage. I am trying to learn as much as I can about the subject and am ready to share my findings and ideas with anyone interested. Personally, I have employed latency arbitrage robots to meet my target which is to make $1000 a day on forex. It’s taken my almost two years to reach this level and learn about arbitrage trading. Anyone who shares my passion, welcome to the discussion of this topic: Most profitable software for Latency Arbitrage Trading.

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to JULIAFISCHER For This Useful Post:

    Resolve (05-23-2017)

  21. #747
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    24,228
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.442
    Thanks
    5,221
    Thanked 2,267 Times in 1,311 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JULIAFISCHER View Post
    Hi everyone. I am Julia and my forex passion is latency arbitrage. I am trying to learn as much as I can about the subject and am ready to share my findings and ideas with anyone interested. Personally, I have employed latency arbitrage robots to meet my target which is to make $1000 a day on forex. It’s taken my almost two years to reach this level and learn about arbitrage trading. Anyone who shares my passion, welcome to the discussion of this topic: Most profitable software for Latency Arbitrage Trading.
    Hello Julia,

    Welcome to the FXopen Forum.

    You can browse through the Forum for sections you might be interested in

    Also take part in the Forex Cup and win Great Prizes.

    Please see all the Promotions of FXOPEN

    See about how to Invest in FxOpen PAMM here

    English-Forum English-Forum

    Thanks

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to Resolve For This Useful Post:

    Kinglord (05-23-2017)

  23. #748
    Piplet
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    4
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.000
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    I am very interested in the forex market and I spent a few years trading. Being a curious type I am always willing to learn new things so I studied forex with a magnifying glass. Especially I am keen on trader tools. I believe the better you equipped the more chances you’ve got to win.
    Here I would like to share my ideas on trader tools, like forex robots, strategies, arbitrage, etc. and welcome other traders to join for the discussion.
    My special interest - testing different forex software products

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to EDWINGENTNER For This Useful Post:

    Resolve (05-23-2017)

  25. #749
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    24,228
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.442
    Thanks
    5,221
    Thanked 2,267 Times in 1,311 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EDWINGENTNER View Post
    I am very interested in the forex market and I spent a few years trading. Being a curious type I am always willing to learn new things so I studied forex with a magnifying glass. Especially I am keen on trader tools. I believe the better you equipped the more chances you’ve got to win.
    Here I would like to share my ideas on trader tools, like forex robots, strategies, arbitrage, etc. and welcome other traders to join for the discussion.
    My special interest - testing different forex software products
    Hello EDWINGENTNER,

    Welcome to the FXopen Forum.

    You can browse through the Forum for sections you might be interested in

    Also take part in the Forex Cup and win Great Prizes.

    Please see all the Promotions of FXOPEN

    See about how to Invest in FxOpen PAMM here

    English-Forum English-Forum

    Thanks

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to Resolve For This Useful Post:

    Kinglord (05-23-2017)

  27. #750
    In Profit
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    111
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    79.120
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts

    Default

    这是很好的社区,更多的权力 FXopen

Page 50 of 53 FirstFirst ... 404647484950515253 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Disclaimer
2005-2017 © FXOpen All rights reserved. Various trademarks held by their respective owners.

Risk Warning:: Trading on the Forex market involves substantial risks, including complete possible loss of funds and other losses and is not suitable for all members. Clients should make an independent judgment as to whether trading is appropriate for them in the light of their financial condition, investment experience, risk tolerance and other factors.

FXOpen Markets Limited, a company duly registered in Nevis under the company No. C 42235. FXOpen is a member of The Financial Commission.

FXOpen AU Pty Ltd., a company authorised and regulated by the Australian Securities & Investments Commission (ASIC). AFSL 412871ABN 61 143 678 719.

FXOpen Ltd. a company registered in England and Wales under company number 07273392 and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (previously, the Financial Services Authority) under FCA firm reference number 579202.

FXOpen does not provide services for United States residents.

Join us