FXOpen Broker

10+ years’
experience in FX

VISIT WEBSITE

Trading Accounts

ECN, STP,
Micro, Crypto

START TRADING

Free Demo

Practice Forex trading
risk free

OPEN DEMO ACCOUNT

PAMM Technology

Become a Master
or a Follower

JOIN PAMM SERVICE
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 54

Thread: all trader fxopen broker can come here 1 minutes only

  1. #1
    Market Maker cool user shihabfx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    fxopen
    Posts
    5,300
    Thanks
    56
    Thanked 62 Times in 44 Posts

    Default all trader fxopen broker can come here 1 minutes only

    hello all my freinds

    i want ask question

    euro/usd can back to 1.3150 this week or no this will go up more

    and this can back again or no

    please i wait all reply trader here


    thank you
    fxopen my dream




  2. #2
    Denis Peganov, FXOpen Development Director cool user FXOpen Manager's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    On the moon
    Posts
    10,858
    Thanks
    47
    Thanked 481 Times in 189 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shihabfx View Post
    hello all my freinds

    i want ask question

    euro/usd can back to 1.3150 this week or no this will go up more

    and this can back again or no

    please i wait all reply trader here


    thank you
    Open your Monhtly charts and you will see full picture
    [IMG=floatLeft]http://forum.fxopen.com/ads/sign.png[/IMG]
    Denis Peganov
    Development Director
    FXOPEN NZ LIMITED
    E-mail: [email protected]
    http://www.fxopen.com/

  3. #3
    Market Maker cool user shihabfx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    fxopen
    Posts
    5,300
    Thanks
    56
    Thanked 62 Times in 44 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FXOpen Manager View Post
    Open your Monhtly charts and you will see full picture
    i see it will arrive but i want know euro can arrive 1.3820 before ?
    fxopen my dream




  4. #4
    Denis Peganov, FXOpen Development Director cool user FXOpen Manager's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    On the moon
    Posts
    10,858
    Thanks
    47
    Thanked 481 Times in 189 Posts

    Default

    I think only few people in the world can answer for this question
    [IMG=floatLeft]http://forum.fxopen.com/ads/sign.png[/IMG]
    Denis Peganov
    Development Director
    FXOPEN NZ LIMITED
    E-mail: [email protected]
    http://www.fxopen.com/

  5. #5
    Market Maker ilearn2t's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    In my house
    Posts
    2,370
    Thanks
    380
    Thanked 211 Times in 160 Posts

    Default

    Hello shihabfx

    End of last year I did foresee the possible uptrend in the euro, (see bold)

    "Medium term" based on the monthly chart I would predict an upward swing to around 1.3600 from current price of 1.3035.

    1.3035 was the price then, but I did think it would happen last month. This week has a lot of "reports" coming out so 1.3600 or 1.3050 can't be ruled out.

    Trade safe
    ilearn2t

  6. #6
    Market Maker cool user shihabfx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    fxopen
    Posts
    5,300
    Thanks
    56
    Thanked 62 Times in 44 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ilearn2t View Post
    Hello shihabfx

    End of last year I did foresee the possible uptrend in the euro, (see bold)

    "Medium term" based on the monthly chart I would predict an upward swing to around 1.3600 from current price of 1.3035.

    1.3035 was the price then, but I did think it would happen last month. This week has a lot of "reports" coming out so 1.3600 or 1.3050 can't be ruled out.

    Trade safe
    ilearn2t
    are you know any thing about this meeting whats happen about greece?


    Day 2 ALL

    G20 Meetings




    G20 meetings are attended by finance ministers and central bankers from 20 industrialized nations including the G7 nations - Canada, Italy, France, Germany, Japan, the UK, and the US. The meetings are closed to the press but officials usually talk with reporters throughout the day, and a formal statement covering policy shifts and meeting objectives is released after the meetings have concluded;
    fxopen my dream




  7. #7
    Market Maker ilearn2t's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    In my house
    Posts
    2,370
    Thanks
    380
    Thanked 211 Times in 160 Posts

    Default

    Hello shihabfx

    "Higher walls of money can buy time, but that time must be used to tackle the roots of the crisis," Weidmann told a seminar prior to the ministers meeting. "Ultimately, Greece cannot be forced to comply with the program," he said of the indebted country's commitment to make fiscal, wage and other reforms in exchange for the European bailout.

    But it should be clear that no further disbursements will be warranted if Greece fails to keep its side of the bargain.

    ilearn2t

    Updating:

    Britain and other leading economies are not ready to fund another eurozone bailout, George Osborne has said.

    Osborne said the eurozone crisis remained "probably the biggest source of global instability" and was probably going to be the "centrepiece" of the G20 discussions.
    Last edited by ilearn2t; 02-26-2012 at 11:20 AM. Reason: updating

  8. #8
    Market Maker cool user shihabfx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    fxopen
    Posts
    5,300
    Thanks
    56
    Thanked 62 Times in 44 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ilearn2t View Post
    Hello shihabfx

    "Higher walls of money can buy time, but that time must be used to tackle the roots of the crisis," Weidmann told a seminar prior to the ministers meeting. "Ultimately, Greece cannot be forced to comply with the program," he said of the indebted country's commitment to make fiscal, wage and other reforms in exchange for the European bailout.

    But it should be clear that no further disbursements will be warranted if Greece fails to keep its side of the bargain.

    Britain and other leading economies are not ready to fund another eurozone bailout, George Osborne has said.


    ilearn2t
    dont worru greece will leave euro soon and italy and spain will face same problem and grmenay not can do any thind

    we will wait to see whats will happen
    fxopen my dream




  9. #9
    Market Maker ilearn2t's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    In my house
    Posts
    2,370
    Thanks
    380
    Thanked 211 Times in 160 Posts

    Default

    Hello shihabfx

    The Republic of Ireland's bailout programme is on track, but there are challenges ahead.

    ilearn2t

  10. #10
    Market Maker cool user shihabfx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    fxopen
    Posts
    5,300
    Thanks
    56
    Thanked 62 Times in 44 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ilearn2t View Post
    Hello shihabfx

    The Republic of Ireland's bailout programme is on track, but there are challenges ahead.

    ilearn2t
    Ireland will not face the same problem because the size of Greece Greece's debt is too large can not spend that Germany alone
    fxopen my dream




  11. #11
    Market Maker ilearn2t's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    In my house
    Posts
    2,370
    Thanks
    380
    Thanked 211 Times in 160 Posts

    Default

    Hello shihabfx

    I hope for Irelands 6 million population south of the border your right, as for the 2 million up north, we have the U.K. as backup.

    ilearn2t

  12. #12
    Market Maker cool user shihabfx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    fxopen
    Posts
    5,300
    Thanks
    56
    Thanked 62 Times in 44 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ilearn2t View Post
    Hello shihabfx

    I hope for Irelands 6 million population south of the border your right, as for the 2 million up north, we have the U.K. as backup.

    ilearn2t


    I believe that Ireland has strong economic and population of the less provides an income for you to enjoy a very good other than the population of Greece is very large and the national income has become a semi-dead can not repay their debts through
    fxopen my dream




  13. #13
    Market Maker ilearn2t's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    In my house
    Posts
    2,370
    Thanks
    380
    Thanked 211 Times in 160 Posts

    Default

    Hello shihabfx

    Yes I would agree. Ireland is cut off from the euro zone, but with GB on its doorstep, if its euro status fails it has the GB for support.

    ilearn2t

  14. #14
    Market Maker cool user shihabfx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    fxopen
    Posts
    5,300
    Thanks
    56
    Thanked 62 Times in 44 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ilearn2t View Post
    Hello shihabfx

    Yes I would agree. Ireland is cut off from the euro zone, but with GB on its doorstep, if its euro status fails it has the GB for support.

    ilearn2t



    I do not think that not only have to wait and see was going to happen in the coming days
    fxopen my dream




  15. #15
    Market Maker cool user shihabfx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    fxopen
    Posts
    5,300
    Thanks
    56
    Thanked 62 Times in 44 Posts

    Default

    price now


    EUR-USD 1.3452 0.0004 0.0275% 14:02
    GBP-USD 1.5879 0.0004 0.0246% 14:01


    im very sad i wait market open gab i sad sad sad


    EUR-USD 1.3458 0.0010 0.0755% 14:13
    GBP-USD 1.5880 0.0005 0.0321% 14:13
    Last edited by shihabfx; 02-26-2012 at 06:19 PM.
    fxopen my dream




Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Disclaimer
2005-2020 © FXOpen All rights reserved. Various trademarks held by their respective owners.

Risk Warning: Trading on the Forex market involves substantial risks, including complete possible loss of funds and other losses and is not suitable for all members. Clients should make an independent judgment as to whether trading is appropriate for them in the light of their financial condition, investment experience, risk tolerance and other factors.

FXOpen Markets Limited, a company duly registered in Nevis under the company No. C 42235. FXOpen is a member of The Financial Commission.

FXOpen AU Pty Ltd., a company authorised and regulated by the Australian Securities & Investments Commission (ASIC). AFSL 412871ABN 61 143 678 719.

FXOpen Ltd. a company registered in England and Wales under company number 07273392 and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (previously, the Financial Services Authority) under FCA firm reference number 579202.

FXOpen does not provide services for United States residents.

Join us