Practice Forex trading
risk free

OPEN DEMO ACCOUNT

PAMM Technology

Become a Master
or a Follower

JOIN PAMM SERVICE
Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: FXOpen is looking for moderators to work on the forum ($50 salary).

Administration cool user Prezident's Avatar
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,271 Times in 2,726 Posts

Thumbs up FXOpen is looking for moderators to work on the forum ($50 salary).

FXOpen is looking for moderators to work on the forum ($50 salary)

If you’d like to moderate any section of our forum, please, feel free to leave your application here or send it as a private message. (We would like to suggest $50 salary per month during probation period, the calculation is made at the beginning of the month for the previous one, payment is going to your trading account.)

UPDATE 12/17/2018!
    Moderators with

Hungarian
    Italian
    Polish
    Czech
    Turkish
    Vietnamese
    Farsi(persian)
    Thai
    Deutsch
    Japanese
    French
    Portuguese
    Spanish
    Chinese

languages
    NEEDED!

We accept applications with answers to the following questions:

-------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------
    1. What is your name?

2. How old are you?

3. Which category / section you would like to moderate?

4. How long have you been familiar with Forex trading, is this a positive experience?

5. Please, provide links to your profiles on other forums about Forex, so that we can view your discussions and assess your abilities.

6. Do you have any experience in moderation? If you have some, please, provide links with examples of your work.

7. What would you add to our forum? Please, describe your suggestions for FXOpen forum improvement and development?

8. What languages do you speak?

9. How much time you are willing to spend on the forum?
    Last edited by Prezident; 12-17-2018 at 11:03 AM.

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Prezident For This Useful Post:

Amanfx (12-18-2018), basim (11-27-2018), bigearners (09-04-2012), bossmobile787 (02-20-2012), Fxortrader (02-18-2019), khulna5 (02-09-2014), lord (10-18-2012), mariovegak (01-29-2014), Mark Lambert (05-20-2012), motiurbd (04-15-2012), Mstarz (08-08-2019), odhie (04-28-2012), pips007 (05-24-2013), radex78 (03-11-2019), topman (09-17-2012)

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Hello Prezident

1. What is your name? (Private details can be uploaded through email if required)

2. How old are you? (As above)

The no name category involving: forums = FOREX DISCUSSION, FOREX Academy, FOREX Forecast & Signals, Journals.

4. How long have you been familiar with Forex trading, is this a positive experience?
    4 years, if positive experience = basic building blocks of happiness, my answer is "yes".

5. Please, provide links to your profiles on other forums about Forex, so that we can view your discussions and assess your abilities.
    See 6.

6. Do you have any experience in moderation? If you have some, please, provide links with examples of your work.
    I've 2 small forums, 1 forex for beginners, other English football. Admin in both, but only newly setup and few members. http://forex4newbies.forumotion.co.uk/ (this link I've all ways used in this forum as it has a clearly shown link back to FXOpen as so is in keeping with FXOpen forum rules, football is not linked back but if you need link without going through email, I can add link back if needed.

7. What would you add to our forum? Please, describe your suggestions for FXOpen forum improvement and development?
    If successful in my application, I'd love the "newbies" forum section moved to the sub-forum section "FOREX Academy", other improvement and development will follow if or went I believe might improve the forum reguardless of application success.

8. What languages do you speak? English

9. How much time you are willing to spend on the forum? 10 - 14 hours daily (thats my normal time anyway)

Thanks
    ilearn2t

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

1. What is your name? (Private details can be uploaded through email if required)

2. How old are you? (As above)

The no name category involving: forums = FOREX DISCUSSION, MetaTrader 4,Automated Trading & Expert Advisors, South America

Three years of study and experience in forex

only studied, never shared helps anyone would like to help FXOpen forum is now possible ...

not usually be a moderator to forums, but I am a systems analyst, working as a programmer and help with forex

I would say we need innovations in expert advisors, South America and the forum is in need of updates.
    and need more details to the target sub-forum trder 4

8. What languages do you speak? Portuguese and English

9. How much time you are willing to spend on the forum? 1 - 4 hours daily

thanks
    ssbergonzi

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

1. What is your name?
    - rabbit

2. How old are you?
    - 27 years old

-FOREX Forecast & Signals (Gold)
    -ไทยฟอรั่ม

- 4 year

-http://ptc.icphysics.com/webboard/SFM/index.php?topic=62510.0

-This is my website http://thaiforextick.com/index.php

-I will analyze. The price of gold every day.

-Thai and English.

-1 - 12 hours daily

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

With the way my friend ilearn2t takes an interest in making all those educational posts and helping out Newbies & Wannabe traders, I thought ilearn2t is already one of FxOpen Moderators....hmmmm..I think some back-pay is in order here
    "Making Profit IS EASY, keeping it IS NOT!"

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

1.What is your name?
    Private details can be uploaded through email if required
    2.How old are you?
    Birth date was submitted along with my photo ID proof to you when I opened my first live a/c
    3.Which category / section you would like to moderate?
    Basic Questions, FOREX DISCUSSION, FOREX Academy
    4.How long have you been familiar with Forex trading, is this a positive experience?
    3 + years though I didn't start full time trading but am quite seasoned with this.
    5.Please, provide links to your profiles on other forums about Forex, so that we can view your discussions and assess your abilities.
    http://pipcity.forumotion.in/u2 (you need to logged-in to see the profile, profile is not viewable for non-members of that forum)
    6.Do you have any experience in moderation? If you have some, please, provide links with examples of your work.
    Yes I have, am one of the power moderator of this fx forum http://pipcity.forumotion.in/
    I posted so many things there too and I have a good reputation there. And am active in FxOpen's forum since of my joining
    7.What would you add to our forum? Please, describe your suggestions for FXOpen forum improvement and development?
    Give user an instant chat facility at the end portion of this forum
    8.What languages do you speak?
    English, and slightly Hindi
    9.How much time you are willing to spend on the forum?
    Somedays my internet puts me in a deep trouble and that time I couldn't connect to my fav sites, so apart of this only matter I usually spend 12 - 14 hours in front of PC, not at a time, but allmost that. So looking back after ever 30min or 1 hour and reply if needed is not so tough for me, just tell me what to do included all know-how's for one time and I will obey that rules and instructions for life time.
    thanks and Love You FxOpen

P.S. If preference do matter then i will vote for ilearn2t and RahmanSL as our new moderators, both two are good and always active and always helping people in this forum.
    Thanks.

And one last thing, forgot to mention - i don't need any salary , 'coz i love fxopen and if i gonna moderate this forum then i will do only by heart not by the boost of money, so please don't force me to take money for helping my first love (fxopen)'s forum.
    Love and good Relationship - are always my first preference than money and earnings.
    Thanks
    Last edited by cafedeart; 02-19-2012 at 05:15 AM.

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

To be chosen as forum moderator, we need super active in forum.... if we just read (passive member) & have small amount post, it will less likely to be elected as mod.

so looking by all candidate, i guess ilearn2t is most likely to be new moderator....., will see.......

but don't give up for new member,,,,,there always chance in future....... just try to be a loyal member.
    Last edited by widhie75; 02-18-2012 at 01:53 PM.

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

When we see the results of the activity of the nominees, then the choice would be imposed on ilearn2t and thereafter is cafedeart

10. The Following User Says Thank You to rexleon For This Useful Post:

cafedeart (02-23-2012)

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

1. What is your name?

Cesar

2. How old are you?

I'm 39 years old.

I can moderate in any category, (even the FXOpen, PAMM, Cup, MoneyManagers categories, if you give me some data about that items...) So i could be a Global moderator and make the users follow the forum's rules.

By now, 6 years. And yes, it is a very positive experience.

http://www.************.com/cesarg (forex factory!!)

Yes, i have. I had my own forums, today offline because of familiar troubles.
    "Forexsur" (T) and CG Bodyworks. both on spanish language.

As I believe, the pages must have the Ads blocks in the footer, not below the header, .... A useful side bar would be cool.

I speak English and native spanish.

I can spend 15-20 hours weekly.

As i know i can do my work of global moderator very well, I would add a 35% plus to your suggestion.. Such percent doesn't hurt the economy of FXOpen i guess.

Cesar
    Last edited by cesar; 02-25-2012 at 01:37 AM.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cesar For This Useful Post:

ABOUSEADA (11-12-2017), p2n9 (05-21-2012)

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,136 Times in 644 Posts

1. What is your name?

Dani

2. How old are you?

I'm 28 years old.

I can moderate in any category, (Indonesian Section) So i could be a Global moderator and make the users follow the forum's rules.

More than 3 years.

http://forum.fxopen.com/showthread.p...613#post567613

Not yet

More member

I speak English and native indonesian.

I can spend 1-6 hours daily.

Dani

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ngepet dolar euro For This Useful Post:

Resolve (06-24-2012)

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

1. What is your name?

My name is mobeen Ahmed.

2. How old are you?

I am around 22 years old..

Forex Discussion, MT4

I have been trading for more than 1 year, and Yes, I have felt great pleasure during trading..

In FXFRED, http://www.fxfred.com/member.php?u=7229

IN MTV, http://www.moneytalkvillage.com/member.php?1982-nahiyar

In MoneyTec, http://www.moneytec.com/forums/members/nahiyar/

In Earning Palace, http://www.earningpalace.com/forum/m.../1797-nahiyar/

Yes, I have already modertaed a forum before this.I have moderated in the " Earning Palace Forum" for more than 3 months..If you want to assure it, so you can investigate it by asking the Admin "NICK" of forum..

Forum gets success when the members and posters are happy.So I will make you awre of all the desires and suggestions of the members which can make our forum more active and successful..

I speak Urdu(Pakistani),Pashto(Afghani) and English Languages.

I am free the 24 Hours of the day.I will spend more and more time to make your forum and broker successful..
    Last edited by nahiyar; 02-21-2012 at 02:16 PM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to nahiyar For This Useful Post:

Resolve (06-24-2012)

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RahmanSL View Post
    Every time I have to go past this thread to see what's going on in the other threads and it did cross my mind to reply to the questions....but FxOpen Manager might not be too happy with my answers...BUT...hehehe...why not;right??

P/S: My humble per-apologies if offense has been taken;yah!
    I vote for ilearn2t as being active, helpful and sweet, for RahmanSL for being active and funny!

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

I have not proposed my help as many are doing so for the English section.
    I could however help in the French section to make it more active if FXOpen sees it is time to reanimate it...
    I have more than 6 years of experience in trading the Forex which is my main activity nowadays, and have moderated some specific game forums in the past (Travian) for the teams I was leading.

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

haniam, I am...as you put it..."being funny" because FxOpen is like...hmmmm...family to me as I seems to have been here like forever!

But, I am a serious trader and I only come in to FxOpen forum to murk around in between trading and working....yes, I do work!

========================

9. How much time are you willing to spend on the forum?
    I am free the 24 Hours of the day.....

Hey mobeen Ahmed a.k.a nahiyar...don't you sleep??? You know, lie down on bed, close eyes, and go over to dreamland!

========================

P/S FxOpenManager: I have lost my passport and my mother is on her annual leave. So, regrettably I will not be able to complete the application for your kind consideration for the post
    Last edited by RahmanSL; 02-22-2012 at 07:45 AM.
    "Making Profit IS EASY, keeping it IS NOT!"

Denis Peganov, FXOpen Development Director cool user FXOpen Manager's Avatar
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Dear applicants,
    We are collecting appplication form to the end of February, then we will inform you all whi have qualified for the job.
    Stay tunes
    [IMG=floatLeft]http://forum.fxopen.com/ads/sign.png[/IMG]
    Denis Peganov
    Development Director
    FXOPEN NZ LIMITED
    E-mail: [email protected]
    http://www.fxopen.com/

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FXOpen Manager For This Useful Post:

Kinglord (09-17-2012), Resolve (06-24-2012)

Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast