JOIN PAMM SERVICE
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Welcome to ilearn2t's chatroom

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Default Welcome to ilearn2t's chatroom

Hello one and all

Please feel free to use this thread if you would like to talk about anything in general this could including any forex questions you might like to talk about.

Thanks
    ilearn2t

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

hihi, nice to open this thread,may i know wat pair you are more trading for?

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Hello joyooi

At the present moment I'm running a "demo" test involving EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDCHF and USDCAD you can read my full updates at this link http://forum.fxopen.com/showthread.p...rading-journal

I try and forecast about how I think any pair will do over a set period of time, if I'm ask by another member, but as my signature shows its on a "As if, and not fact" understanding.

There is one or two good signal provider threads on the forum, so I leave that to their better judgement.

Any tips from yourself about todays trading.

Love
    liz - ilearn2t

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Hi Liz,

So your very own "chat" room;yah!

Yes, I would be most interested in your daily analysis of the EUR/USD & AUD/USD...and Silver & Gold....as I trade them on a daily basis.

Most times, I cruise various forums & sites to read the analysis given there, and from them I draw up a trading plan for the day which are reviewed and amended as necessary before each trading session.
    Last edited by RahmanSL; 02-11-2012 at 09:10 AM.
    "Making Profit IS EASY, keeping it IS NOT!"

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Hello RahmanSL

EURUSD, AUDUSD, GBPUSD now GOLD. I'll get one of my hungry mouths to setup a dart board in my room with all the pairs placed round the outside and each morning what ever part of the board the dart lands on I use that pair, remember if I hit a double it'll be a lot size x 2 and triple is lot size x 3.

Thats today joke out of the way!

You can open 4 different threads now. Pick hourly or daily or weekly or even monthly using which ever timeframe in your topic subject and I'll load an image for that said pair and timeframe and we can all analysis.

I know you like "daily" but FXOpen Manager has all bar one of your pairs covered. (As I hint at your new threads subject name)

As for Gold I've never classed it as a forex pair.

My chatroom remember, and I've the finger on the button.
    Thats today second joke out of the way!

I'm sure you read I'm doing a clear out of my topic, well I think someone beat me to it while I was off line most of last year, because I only found one message that I hit the button on, now don't laugh when you read this next part.

Quote Originally Posted by xxxxxxxx View Post
    I found the answer in google, remove the topic pls.
    Was I MAD or what.

ilearn2t

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Hi Liz,

You use dartboard to chose your daily trades???? ...hmmm ....I write down all the currencies pairs, and Gold & Silver, on pieces of paper and rolled them into little cylinders and put them in a bowl.
    Three or more consecutive draw of any currencies pair or Gold & Silver means that's what I should be trading for the day....plus, there is a weekly astrology at International Association of Forex Traders (IAFT) site if you wish to consult what the stars are telling you what you should trade.

Yes, I see there is a forum here for various currencies pair, but except for FxOpen Manager posting on a couple pairs, it's not very active.
    I think you should hijacked some of the sub-forum to post your daily/weekly/monthly charts....plus it's worth 7cents more than on your thread here

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Hello all

Like my "wee dancing bear"

ilearn2t
    Last edited by ilearn2t; 02-13-2012 at 09:05 PM.

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks
    Last edited by ilearn2t; 02-18-2012 at 12:03 AM.

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Hello Everyone

Please feel free to post any questions about my new contest or anything in general.

Good luck
    ilearn2t
    Last edited by ilearn2t; 02-15-2012 at 03:56 PM. Reason: Moved first message to new thread

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Default Re: Who was the first person to invent the Envelope indicator

Hello Everyone
    The first member that can confirm: Who was the first person to invent the Envelope indicator will receive a $1 "FXO bonus" donation by myself. Simply post your answer here Welcome to ilearn2t's chatroom If Charles Drummond is correct and you find the answer first the bonus offer still stands.
    Good luck
    ilearn2t
    Take my love and respect dear ilearn2t, here i did some online research on that topic and what i found that is :
    My Answer is : Charles Drummond
    and here is his named official site : http://www.drummondgeometry.com/
    below i added something extra about that great inventor and his work : taken from wikipedia.org
    Drummond geometry is a trading method consisting of a series of technical analysis tools invented by the Canadian trader Charles Drummond starting in the 1970s and continuing to the present (2010). The method establishes support and resistance areas in multiple time periods and uses these to determine high probability trading areas.
    Drummond geometry consists of the following:
    Short term trend lines based on two bars in various configurations.
    Short term 3-period displaced moving averages.
    An envelope consisting of two trading bands.
    Co-ordination of these elements in three or more time frames.
    Typical timeframes vary according to the trader's goal:
    Daily, weekly, monthly for swing traders Daily, Monthly, quarterly and yearly for long-term position traders. 15-minute, hourly, and daily for intraday traders
    The usual moving average length for the envelopes and midline is 3-periods.
    The method also relies on a moving average based on the "PL Dot". The formula for the PL Dot is the average of the high, low, and close of the last three bars, displaced forward one bar: [Avg(H(1),L(1),C(1)) + Avg(H(2),L(2),C(2)) + Avg(H(3),L(3),C(3))] / 3 [4] Each completed bar generates a new PL dot and this series of dots form a moving average, which is plotted either as a continuous line or as an individual dot on each bar. Both the dot itself and the moving average formed by the dots are by convention called the "PL Dot."
    Last edited by cafedeart; 02-18-2012 at 06:02 AM.

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Hello cafedeart

I've awarded you $1, I think J.A. Bollinger went on to creat the indicator we use today.

More "FXO Bonus" rewards to follow.

ilearn2t

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ilearn2t View Post
    Hello cafedeart

I've awarded you $1, I think J.A. Bollinger went on to creat the indicator we use today.
    More "FXO Bonus" rewards to follow.
    ilearn2t
    Thank You Dear, Thank you so Much for that sweet award which you gave me today.
    well, i just watched a movie named "What If... (I) released in 2010 of Kevin Sorbo, Kristy Swanson" if i know your address i sure sent that to you as a token of love from me, but i even don't know your mail address too, so plz download and watch that if possible. That will be a treat from me.
    Love you my friend, by and thanks once again for that gift.

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Hello cafedeart

A Christian/drama film directed by Dallas Jenkins, loved it.

ilearn2t

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ilearn2t View Post
    Hello cafedeart
    A Christian/drama film directed by Dallas Jenkins, loved it.
    ilearn2t
    Yes Dear, there in the movie after playing that,from 1H 1min or bit few seconds +/- at the play time tag of that movie, i got this surprising conversation and for all of my other FxOpen friends i just typed what i learnt today.

-"Love everyone because god loves you at his best, and god sacrificed everything to be with you ..so sacrifice everything..
    -That's not simple
    -Oh Yes it is but a bit hard not impossible
    -After doing this He will give you choice, then you can choose what type of life path you wanna live
    -You know sometimes we broke too hearts.n now he's gonna given u another chance..
    -To get out of this total embarrassing situation ..it needs total surrender to him (god)..even on a TRIAL basic is okey
    -and then if you wanna go your way..am sure he will let you""
    No matter in which religion i do belong, the top boss is the only one and those lines are applicable for all of us if only we are ready to take them seriously. I do learn from every good things of this world. If you see my first days posts you will also recognize that i always said may be its a hard core corporate world but at the end of the night - i feel myself so proud that i got the bless of god so he brings me to FxOpen specially at those days when i really needed something like that. I still do demo and seldom i do live but am sure i will start and the only broker i choose to stay that is my loving FxOpen.
    So Fxopen is something special to me, all all good soul guys/gals from fxopen are always special to me. and among them you too.
    have sweet weekend
    Last edited by cafedeart; 02-18-2012 at 01:49 PM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to cafedeart For This Useful Post:

ilearn2t (02-18-2012)

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Hi Liz,

Love your "wee dancing bear"

I want to share some of my thoughts here.

These couple weeks when I got so engrossed in the Oil & Gas business sector, I realized that even though we all share the same planet, we all live in different worlds all together.

When I had all those free time trading the forex, I am with a whole different set of people living in a world where trading money seems to be the only thing to do.

And then when I am back into the Oil & Gas sector, I am surrounded by people whose minds are fully occupied with contracts/projects/budgets/schedules/etc which are all so removed from the forex world that I felt I am on a different planet.

It makes me keenly aware how very different we humans are and that most of us are not even aware of the other lives/world of their fellow humans.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast