or a Follower

JOIN PAMM SERVICE
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Welcome to ilearn2t's chatroom

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Hello vikoko

When you reply to this message, use the "Go Advanced" button.

When the message window opens, type in what you want to post.

Now stroll down to the Manage Attachments: and click on it.

Before you do you'll see all the types of files you're allow to upload

rar bmp doc gif jpe jpeg jpg pdf png psd rar txt zip

Any that don't show in the list above you'll have to drag into a zip folder on your desktop first.

Once you have opened the Manage Attachments window look for the "Add files" tab and click on it.

It will open a small window and within it you'll see "Basic uploader" click on it and the rest you'll know what to do. After the file is upload click on the small window that appears and you have successfully completed this process.

If you do get stuck on anything just reply here each time until we get your first upload on this thread then you'll be free to post the attachments in the right forums best suited for them, please check the rules in the forum to see what you can and can't upload, I or one of the other mods with check your uploads and any will be removed that break the rules, and a message will be posted on your thread to explain the reason why, if this happens and you don't fully understand the reason why, just post a reply explaining you don't fully understand and wait for a reply before loading the same type of file again.

No illegal distribution of copyrighted items.Example: Software, ebook, articles where copying is prohibited etc.

So try it out here.

If you what to explain first, some details about what you want to upload feel free to do so.

Good luck
    ilearn2t
    Last edited by ilearn2t; 03-02-2012 at 09:08 PM.

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Hello vikoko

If you're still unsure what to upload, just upload it anytime you see me online and I'll check it first if its not allowed I edit you post and then try another one.

ilearn2t

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

[Any moderator plz don’t delete this post, its needed to stay on, until I think its okey to delete.]
    Dear my friend RahmanSL
    as u said one can express his/her off topic outside of business feelings here in ilearn2t chat room, so i posted it here.
    At first am requesting u, please don't close/bypass this letter without reading to the end.
    I don't know what exactly happened that days afternoon in my mind, and I couldn't solve why I behave like a street dog to you.
    The only reason my be am suffering a split personality disorder, and may be or sure I need some metal check-up for basic stage of misbalance of my mental stability. I read your post once again and I didn't found any line or words which may looking painful and all over ur posts u said / adviced only some true and good things but look at me , this poor fella totally took the wrong meaning, and said too much to his old good friend.
    Yes bro, now I realizing - may be or may be not sometimes I feel completely two different person in between me, and one of them is completely balanced with polite manner and other one is totally freak and ill by all means.
    It may happen by some deep mental shock but it is true that am not the fully normal by mental setup at least that day. So at this moment when the good one controlling my mind am writing this letter to you, am truly sorry my brother, am sorry for my harsh behave upon you.
    I don't wanna lose one of my best buddy (that is you) by any chance, so once again, lend ur hand bro, it's me that stupid one saying sorry for all my behavior to u.
    And u are absolutely correct, in future I will must n must give it a try - not to mix-up business with personal emotion in business field.
    And I promise I will never do that.
    am extreamly sorry n feeling guilty too.
    If possible plz forgive me.

P.S. I know it’s a business forum, but I need to post it here 'coz I started the mud throwing in this open place and I must need to close it completely and properly by asking forgiveness and sorry at proper way. It will never happen from me, if happen then I promise I will rezine instantly and move out from this fxopen family forever without taking my account balance with me. I promise.
    Last edited by cafedeart; 03-03-2012 at 11:17 AM.

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Hi cafedeart, I have read and replied to you in PM....and that's another side of me which you alone in FxOpen now knows
    Last edited by RahmanSL; 03-03-2012 at 11:50 AM.
    "Making Profit IS EASY, keeping it IS NOT!"

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RahmanSL View Post
    Hi cafedeart, I have read and replied to you in PM....and that's another side of me which you alone in FxOpen now knows
    i read ur last PM and i sent another one, may be it seems kidding, one day i burked at u and another day am hugging u but what ever it is the main truth is I respect u n I love u as my elder brother.
    I dont have any elder brother or sister, but i have one here, that is You, i realized today if i had an elder brother and if i did some guilt towards him then if i beg pardon infront of him with full heart n soul then he will say words like this which u told to me via ur PM. I got my elder brother today in u. just hold my hand and be my pioneer in the path of life for my commin days in earth.
    Lov u brother, and i must say i will obey ur advice whatever u told/willing to tell me without asking any question at all.
    Love u and good night bro.
    keep in touch with me.
    Last edited by cafedeart; 03-03-2012 at 01:36 PM.

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ilearn2t View Post
    Hello RahmanSL

I love my "blue" teddy, its my username that doesn't suit lime "green" but again "red" would look nice.

Talk soon.
    Liz
    Hello RahmanSL

Told you "Red" is more suited to my "wee bear"

Hope works not to busy, talk soon.

Good luck
    ilearn2t

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Testing attachment
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails pin1.jpg  

yuventius bhasyudewo se

Liz, I can not still upload bigger chart for attachement,

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Hello yuventius bhasyudewo se

When taking the screenshot save as 600x400, once you upload your image as attachment, any member viewing the attachment will be able to see it in full format.

Good luck
    Liz

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123