PAMM Technology

Become a Master
or a Follower

JOIN PAMM SERVICE
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: New PAMM Promotion - FXOpen is Looking for Talents

Thanks

Hello kingkedi

The terms state "Applicants must also provide trading statements with steady and profitable results for at least 6 months." not all trades must be all winning trades over 6 months.

For Forexcup: Mirco upward.

Good luck
    ilearn2t

In Profit
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ilearn2t View Post
    Hello kingkedi

The terms state "Applicants must also provide trading statements with steady and profitable results for at least 6 months." not all trades must be all winning trades over 6 months.

For Forexcup: Mirco upward.

Good luck
    ilearn2t
    i did not understand but the live account in fxopen is eligible for contest as i will show consistent profits with my prize winning in forexcup contest and win a chance of $1000 pamm by end of this year

Intraday Master
    Thanks

I will try my best to suscribe a PAMM account. It is sweet to me to manage an account even i am not skilled enough, it could be a way for selfcontrol tunning and a best and sharpen appreciation of the market trend before any action. But i am still wondering wether i will make it.

Market Maker cool user faress_msr's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jscheok View Post
    how to enter
    you can email the fxopen manager on his email [email protected] and send a brief describing your way of trading. also should attach a statment of 6 months results on a live account you have and good luck
    Last edited by faress_msr; 07-07-2012 at 01:13 AM.
    سبحان الله وبحمده سبحان الله العظيم

In Profit
    Thanks

may you got the best one for your tasks but if i want to be your employee then what things or changes i have to do on me. ?? and is my account is a demo account? can anyone tell?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sachinkumar View Post
    i apply for pamm manager but i cant post any thing here and i didnt get reply from fx manager.
    Hi

If you already apply and send an email with the document needed then be patient. The staff who handle this offer will reply if the offer are still available and you are qualify for the promotion.
    So be patient .. all information about you trading must be mention and attach on the email. Don't need to mention any your information here.

Thanks

7. The Following User Says Thank You to nonamer For This Useful Post:

sachinkumar (07-17-2012)

Piplet
    Thanks

ok i am sorry, but since 3 to 4 days i try to post here but i can't dont know why , thats why i think this promotion is no more, Today i get mail your application is approved i am very happy and eager to work with fxopen.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sachinkumar View Post
    ok i am sorry, but since 3 to 4 days i try to post here but i can't dont know why , thats why i think this promotion is no more, Today i get mail your application is approved i am very happy and eager to work with fxopen.
    The 1st post from member will check by super moderator. That why you stilll can't see the post appear.
    You are welcome .. and hope you can make profit

Thanks

I am thinking to become a PAMM trader.. Although my winning percent is not that much big but I can end up with profit at the end of the month somehow.. So I am thinking to give it a try.. But I never traded with someone else money.. So I am a little bit of confused about this..

In Profit
    Thanks

I have a doubt the account which we have to show must have all profitable trades or just a trading account with good % of gain and i want to know that live account with fxopen is eligible which is registered with forexcup.

Piplet
    Thanks

I am so interested with this promotion.. but Applicants must provide trading statements from live accounts displaying steady and profitable results for at least 6 months... well than for the next 6 month i hope this promotion still offered because i want to participate

In Profit
    Thanks

is this offer was still available or not?please say i want to know about this offer and also that anyone got offer successfully please tell

In Profit
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by alalbd View Post
    I don't know it is true are false.But i believed a good trader without loss trading are possible.But it is very difficult without loss trading.But it is possible .good luck....... ...
    This is last year promotion, so I believe this campaign already finished. I just hoping that there is other similar promotional campaign like this so I can participate in the new promotional campaign..

Thanks

Thumbs up

I would really like to apply for this promotion, but I need to build up a good history in my real account first LOL
    I hope this promotion will still be on when I apply

Intraday Master
    Thanks

hi and good luck it is good news but how would you select among all these applicants is there specific rules

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast