Become a Master
or a Follower

JOIN PAMM SERVICE
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: New PAMM Promotion - FXOpen is Looking for Talents

FXOpen Customers Support FXSupporter's Avatar
    Thanks

Default New PAMM Promotion - FXOpen is Looking for Talents

FXOpen is looking for successful traders to manage a PAMM ECN account with $1000 capital in it!

7 February 2012. FXOpen, one of the world's leading FOREX brokers, is looking for successful traders to become PAMM Managers. A PAMM ECN account with $1000 already in it is waiting for a highly skilled professional, who knows to make this money work!

It takes some traders months or ever years to make the decision to finally open a PAMM account and build up the starting capital. Make your dream happen now with FXOpen's new PAMM promotion!

FXOpen helps you make the first step to a successful PAMM Manager career without any initial investment!
    We will provide a PAMM ECN account with $1000 already in it. All you need to do is trade. As a PAMM Manager, you are free to use any trading strategies and Expert Advisors without limitations. And voice your honest opinion about our service - your critical but constructive feedback is welcome!

According to the promotion terms, the $1000 provided by FXOpen will be removed when the equity in the PAMM account reaches $2000 (i.e. the bonus $1000 + profit $1000). The Manager is free to decide what to do with the remaining $1000 profit. You can use it for further trading in order to increase the Manager's Capital up to $5000 and be able attract investors under your PAMM account; or withdraw it via any payment option available in MyFXOpen.

To apply for a PAMM ECN account, please, e-mail [email protected] with your contact information and a brief description of your strategy. Applicants must also provide trading statements (from live accounts) displaying steady and profitable results for at least 6 months.

*The Company, at its sole discretion, decides which applicant will receive the PAMM account and the $1000 bonus. To ensure additional fund safety, the company will be analyzing the manager's strategy in terms of risk management even after the bonus has been received. If the used strategy is considered excessively risky, the company may block the account and void the bonus immediately.

For more information about FXOpen's PAMM Service, please, see the Managed Accounts page or search our Knowledge Base

FXOpen
    Press and Media contact
    [email protected]
    Last edited by FXSupporter; 09-14-2012 at 10:54 AM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FXSupporter For This Useful Post:

sachinkumar (07-11-2012)

Thanks

It is a exciting news for PAMM Managers.
    Thx FXOpen.

Denis Peganov, FXOpen Development Director cool user FXOpen Manager's Avatar
    Thanks

We have received over 200 applications so far. Waiting for more profitable entrants.
    [IMG=floatLeft]http://forum.fxopen.com/ads/sign.png[/IMG]
    Denis Peganov
    Development Director
    FXOPEN NZ LIMITED
    E-mail: [email protected]
    http://www.fxopen.com/

Director of FXOpen Aus FXOjafar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FXOpen Manager View Post
    We have received over 200 applications so far. Waiting for more profitable entrants.
    Hope you can find the best of the best who will soon appear at the top of FXOpen's PAMM list.
    Jafar Calley - Director
    FXOpen AU Pty Ltd
    Level 26 • 1 Bligh Street
    Sydney NSW 2000
    Australia
    AFSL:412871 ABN:61 143 678 719
    http://www.fxopenaus.com

6. The Following User Says Thank You to FXOjafar For This Useful Post:

FXOpen Manager (02-26-2012)

Denis Peganov, FXOpen Development Director cool user FXOpen Manager's Avatar
    Thanks

Hope so
    [IMG=floatLeft]http://forum.fxopen.com/ads/sign.png[/IMG]
    Denis Peganov
    Development Director
    FXOPEN NZ LIMITED
    E-mail: [email protected]
    http://www.fxopen.com/

Thanks

I have also sent my Application today.I hope, you will accept it..

Thanks

I think it will be so good idea but i have a question there is any restriction if i trade by my self and the traders dont go with me

Thanks

I Will open now demo account for the results of my strategy and i will send you at the end of the month to start my account
    To Gether We Can Do More

Thanks

hmmmm, I passed this thread on the way to work....ehhhh...I mean to check out other post almost everyday.
    The thought of applying did crossed my mind quite a few times....but, I don't think FxOpen manager will be too happy to see the near zero account balance at the end of the very first Friday....so, I guess I will just see who gets the job and watch and learn how real professional traders trade the forex
    "Making Profit IS EASY, keeping it IS NOT!"

vikoko

Quote Originally Posted by FXSupporter View Post

FXOpen is looking for successful traders to manage a PAMM ECN account with $1000 capital in it!

7 February 2012. FXOpen, one of the world�s leading FOREX brokers, is looking for successful traders to become PAMM Managers. A PAMM ECN account with $1000 already in it is waiting for a highly skilled professional, who knows to make this money work!

It takes some traders months or ever years to make the decision to finally open a PAMM account and build up the starting capital. Make your dream happen now with FXOpen�s new PAMM promotion!

FXOpen helps you make the first step to a successful PAMM Manager career without any initial investment!
    We will provide a PAMM ECN account with $1000 already in it. All you need to do is trade. As a PAMM Manager, you are free to use any trading strategies and Expert Advisors without limitations. And voice your honest opinion about our service � your critical but constructive feedback is welcome!

According to the promotion terms, the $1000 provided by FXOpen will be removed when the equity in the PAMM account reaches $2000 (i.e. the bonus $1000 + profit $1000). The Manager is free to decide what to do with the remaining $1000 profit. You can use it for further trading in order to increase the Manager�s Capital up to $5000 and be able attract investors under your PAMM account; or withdraw it via any payment option available in MyFXOpen.

To apply for a PAMM ECN account, please, e-mail [email protected] with your contact information and a brief description of your strategy. Applicants must also provide trading statements with steady and profitable results for at least 6 months.

*The Company, at its sole discretion, decides which applicant will receive the PAMM account and the $1000 bonus. To ensure additional fund safety, the company will be analyzing the manager�s strategy in terms of risk management even after the bonus has been received. If the used strategy is considered excessively risky, the company may block the account and void the bonus immediately.

For more information about FXOpen's PAMM Service, please, see the Managed Accounts page or search the our Knowledge Base

FXOpen
    Press and Media contact
    [email protected]
    I love this offer but dont know if the application is still on

Thanks

Hello vikoko

I don't see any close date, so it wouldn't cost you anything to email them. Who knows you might be the one.

Good luck
    ilearn2t

vikoko

Default Fxopen remains my No1

I will do that in the morning.nice offer

15. The Following User Says Thank You to vikoko For This Useful Post:

ilearn2t (03-04-2012)

Market Maker
    Thanks

I have applied for this offer, but the problem I'm facing is that, I don't have any live account that is up to 6monthhs.
    I just have a demo account and I have made over 100 trades on it.

Thanks

Is it necessary for 6 months cause i dont have it i will search but i just wanna to learn my strategy and use it
    To Gether We Can Do More

Market Maker
    Thanks

The issues of having a real account of up to six months has made me not to continue with the process. I only have a demo account up to date.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast