JOIN PAMM SERVICE
Page 44 of 87 FirstFirst ... 3440414243444546474854 ... LastLast

Thread: Get Money for posting!

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,201 Times in 745 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by talebdpmg View Post
    I have registered in this forum four days ago and I can not post more than one per day. But in the forum rule I found that one member can post 30 per day. How can I do this?
    The first post always manually check and also there are something others too when mod check that after that your first post if qualify or have some sense we approve it on the time .
    Now you have access fully just go into regional section or any international section and you can do post there .
    Just try to make sure , you should have read the all rules
    Kick OUT ALL Spammer
    I KnOw YoU HaTE ME

Intraday Master
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

when i started the mone but foxopen the margin is lss

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Hello talebdpmg

Please remember to use the region language in the proper forums.

Maybe the FXOpen sponsors or very senior staff members might introduce a new rule that will only allow posts in languages associated with the "google translator" (the IT department spend time on placing it on this forum) so all members can read all the forum posts.

Take the Pakistani Forum as an example, Urdu and English are the most used in this country, but people like myself can't read or translate most of the posts.

I once believed these forums were setup so people who couldn't speak or understand English could post in their own language so others could advice/help them with any trading problems. If a member can't used Urdu then him/her post their message in another language and if someone can help translate into Urdu then I can't see any problems why others can't stick to one main language in all forums.

Good luck
    ilearn2t
    Last edited by ilearn2t; 10-07-2012 at 03:24 PM.

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

hai every one...
    this is amazing.......am a live trader.before 4 years i started fxopen.i invest more than 2000$.but full of lost....but after the losing i understand how can trade and how can stop loosing money.but if idea has come i can,t have money for depositing.now fxopen started the competition & ad posting i get my dreams.this is the relay motivation part of all unsuccessful traders...and all wishes for all fxopen traders!

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Assalam-0-Alaikum :

Thanks for this sweet information

Market Maker
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Thanks for the sharing
    Thanks FxOpen

7. The Following User Says Thank You to medo1 For This Useful Post:

Dangerous (10-12-2012)

Market Maker cool user
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

This week i am already get PM from admin about adjusted spent bonus on 10/10/2012

but till now friday not yet receiived in my account trading
    i don't know what the matter

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

forum promotion bonus program is really very helpful especially for beginners like me, hope this promotion may still be maintained because the benefits are so great for beginners ... Thanks FXOpen

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,444 Times in 1,427 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by radex78 View Post
    This week i am already get PM from admin about adjusted spent bonus on 10/10/2012

but till now friday not yet receiived in my account trading
    i don't know what the matter
    Now Bonus request will be checked by the Regional Moderators before being approved and paid out.

You must contact the Regional Mods and they will be able to tell whether your request has been approved or not.

Market Maker cool user
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nsawork View Post
    Now Bonus request will be checked by the Regional Moderators before being approved and paid out.

You must contact the Regional Mods and they will be able to tell whether your request has been approved or not.
    THanks for your answer nsawork , but for in this case whom moderator that should i contact him? whether FXOpen Promo or FXOpen manager?

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,201 Times in 745 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by radex78 View Post
    THanks for your answer nsawork , but for in this case whom moderator that should i contact him? whether FXOpen Promo or FXOpen manager?
    you may can contact us or your regional mod for this task they will see your request and then finalize it
    Kick OUT ALL Spammer
    I KnOw YoU HaTE ME

Market Maker cool user
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by waheedpcc View Post
    you may can contact us or your regional mod for this task they will see your request and then finalize it
    Thankyou for your advice probably i make wrong to withdraw bonus, usually if claim bonus at tuesday to FXOpen Promo , but i see current rules is should get verified from regional mods before forward to FXOpen Promo

just now i understand about these rules , but my point already adjusted by admin for last week

I will try to send PM to regional MODs , thanks alot for suggestion

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by naninov View Post
    forum promotion bonus program is really very helpful especially for beginners like me, hope this promotion may still be maintained because the benefits are so great for beginners ... Thanks FXOpen
    Hi,
    I'm a beginner too,can you please tell me what kind of benefits you maen?thanks i advance.

FXOpen Customers Support FXSupporter's Avatar
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nicolas01 View Post
    Hi,
    I'm a beginner too,can you please tell me what kind of benefits you maen?thanks i advance.
    Hello, Nicolas!
    See the first page of the thread Get Money for posting! You'll find a detailed description of this promotion. In short, you can get bonuses for posting in our forum, minimum 3 and maximum 15 cents per post (depending on the thread). Follow the rules!

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Does the posting bonus apply for accounts opened with FXopenaus or are they just applied to FXOpen or FXOpenNZ? Sorry but I could not find clarification on this point on a skim through the forums. Many thanks for your help.

Page 44 of 87 FirstFirst ... 3440414243444546474854 ... LastLast