View Poll Results: New Operation Mechanism for MyFXOpen Area

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • I'm Happy

2 25.00%
  • I'm Frustrated

6 75.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Operation Mechanism for MyFXOpen Area: Is it convenient?

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ExpertTrader View Post
    Yes and I don't receive any call - I am getting really impatient here, already Wednesday
    Hi

If you already request 2-3 day ago but still not reply that mean finance already call but no answer from client. So you request can be rejected,
    Please request again.
    Remember The Finance Department is open from 8am till 4pm GMT Monday to Friday. So make sure you are available the time finance office hour.

Thanks.

* what you IBAN or main account number ?

Bullish
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Tak payah nak argue finance ALREADY CALL KE TIDAK, I slept with my hp on and there is No Miss Call - tak payah argue benda yang memang ternyata u tak boleh menang - it will be your words against mine -

Now, I receive the Pin Code IN THE EMAIL (AND STILL WITH NO PHONE CALL!) , but when tried to do Internal Transfer to the Main Account it says Pin Code incorrect. I read above, it is always ALMOST FOR THE OTHERS WHO COMPLAIN ALSO - SAME PROBLEM - cant u guys make things simpler for YOUR CLIENTS!!! ?

Urging you guys to take this with top priority - (I communicated with Diversify Resources Agent - so pls check with each other)

Quote Originally Posted by nonamer View Post
    Hi

If you already request 2-3 day ago but still not reply that mean finance already call but no answer from client. So you request can be rejected,
    Please request again.
    Remember The Finance Department is open from 8am till 4pm GMT Monday to Friday. So make sure you are available the time finance office hour.

Thanks.

* what you IBAN or main account number ?

Bullish
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Receive answer from Support -

Transfer from Trader Account to Main Account must use Trader's Pin Code -

use that and so far the answer - Your request in queue.

Tak payah nak argue finance ALREADY CALL KE TIDAK, I slept with my hp on and there is No Miss Call - tak payah argue benda yang memang ternyata u tak boleh menang - it will be your words against mine -

Now, I receive the Pin Code IN THE EMAIL (AND STILL WITH NO PHONE CALL!) , but when tried to do Internal Transfer to the Main Account it says Pin Code incorrect. I read above, it is always ALMOST FOR THE OTHERS WHO COMPLAIN ALSO - SAME PROBLEM - cant u guys make things simpler for YOUR CLIENTS!!! ?

Urging you guys to take this with top priority - (I communicated with Diversify Resources Agent - so pls check with each other)

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Hi

Good to know the problem already solved.
    Itu adalah procedure yang telah ditetapkan untuk sesiapa yang memohon pincode reset/baru. Sekiranya tiada call bermakna pihak finance tidak lagi memprosess permohonan anda atau sekiranya pincode sudah diterima tanpa call bermakna pihak finance sudah berpuashati dengan maklumat yang sudah diberikan. Bukanlah moderator ataupun live support yang prosess permohonan tersebut, jadi pihak kami hanya memberitahu secara am nyer langkah2x yang diambil oleh pihak finance fxopen sebelum menghantar pincode baru ke email anda.

Untuk transfer dari trading ke main account, sila gunakan pincode trading account number. Manakala sekiranya nak withdraw dari main account ke method withdraw yang digunakan sila guna pincode main account number.
    Sekiranya ingin menggunakan pincode yang sama, sila buat tetapan atau ubah pincode sedia ada kepada pincode yang sama antara main account dan trading account.

sekiranya anda ada sebarang rungutan atau ingin memberi cadangan dalam menambahbaikan sistem sedia ada sila hantar email kepada [email protected].
    Kami sebagai moderator hanya menyelia dan membantu client berpandukan "procedure" yang telah ditetapkan.

Terima kasih.

Bullish
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

No, it is THURSDAY, this whole process start from MONDAY - and No, THE PROBLEM has NOT been solved. Since my last post, the money is still in the trading account and not in the Main Account - and I have received email TITLED - WITHDRAWAL CONFIRMATION - about an hour after I did the Internal Transfer. COME ON - U guys must know how to USE CORRECT WORDS WHEN CHANGING PROCEDURE -

Of course the intention is to Withdraw, BUT because u GUYS has created A PROCESS THAT IS SO COMPLICATED, until U GUYS confused with yourself WHAT TERMINOLOGY to use. Internal Transfer to Main Account is Internal Transfer Confirmation.

and Yet, I am still waiting AT THIS MOMENT, (AGAIN, the CLIENTS HAVE TO HAVE TO WAIT FOR fxopen FINANCE to be ONLINE! - come on FXOPEN, speed up your process, dont let your client minggle around with all these complicated PROCEDURES TO WITHDRAW!),

(continue my last wording - ) TO execute the 2 processes of filling up almost the same INFO (first on the cabinet, then on another form), in order for me to do the REAL WITHDRAWAL.

Is my explanation complicated ? Learn and Read between the Lines -

Quote Originally Posted by nonamer View Post
    Hi

Good to know the problem already solved.
    Itu adalah procedure yang telah ditetapkan untuk sesiapa yang memohon pincode reset/baru. Sekiranya tiada call bermakna pihak finance tidak lagi memprosess permohonan anda atau sekiranya pincode sudah diterima tanpa call bermakna pihak finance sudah berpuashati dengan maklumat yang sudah diberikan. Bukanlah moderator ataupun live support yang prosess permohonan tersebut, jadi pihak kami hanya memberitahu secara am nyer langkah2x yang diambil oleh pihak finance fxopen sebelum menghantar pincode baru ke email anda.

Untuk transfer dari trading ke main account, sila gunakan pincode trading account number. Manakala sekiranya nak withdraw dari main account ke method withdraw yang digunakan sila guna pincode main account number.
    Sekiranya ingin menggunakan pincode yang sama, sila buat tetapan atau ubah pincode sedia ada kepada pincode yang sama antara main account dan trading account.

sekiranya anda ada sebarang rungutan atau ingin memberi cadangan dalam menambahbaikan sistem sedia ada sila hantar email kepada [email protected].
    Kami sebagai moderator hanya menyelia dan membantu client berpandukan "procedure" yang telah ditetapkan.

Terima kasih.

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

No, it is THURSDAY, this whole process start from MONDAY - and No, THE PROBLEM has NOT been solved. Since my last post, the money is still in the trading account and not in the Main Account - and I have received email TITLED - WITHDRAWAL CONFIRMATION - about an hour after I did the Internal Transfer. COME ON - U guys must know how to USE CORRECT WORDS WHEN CHANGING PROCEDURE -

Of course the intention is to Withdraw, BUT because u GUYS has created A PROCESS THAT IS SO COMPLICATED, until U GUYS confused with yourself WHAT TERMINOLOGY to use. Internal Transfer to Main Account is Internal Transfer Confirmation.

and Yet, I am still waiting AT THIS MOMENT, (AGAIN, the CLIENTS HAVE TO HAVE TO WAIT FOR fxopen FINANCE to be ONLINE! - come on FXOPEN, speed up your process, dont let your client minggle around with all these complicated PROCEDURES TO WITHDRAW!),

(continue my last wording - ) TO execute the 2 processes of filling up almost the same INFO (first on the cabinet, then on another form), in order for me to do the REAL WITHDRAWAL.

Is my explanation complicated ? Learn and Read between the Lines -
    Hi

Thank for you comment.
    We already forward the suggestion to the person in-charges.

Thanks.

FXOpen Customers Support FXSupporter's Avatar
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

No, it is THURSDAY, this whole process start from MONDAY - and No, THE PROBLEM has NOT been solved. Since my last post, the money is still in the trading account and not in the Main Account
    Please, PM or e-mail ([email protected]) your main and trading account numbers. I will check with finance why the money has not been transferred.

and I have received email TITLED - WITHDRAWAL CONFIRMATION - about an hour after I did the Internal Transfer. COME ON - U guys must know how to USE CORRECT WORDS WHEN CHANGING PROCEDURE – Of course the intention is to Withdraw, BUT because u GUYS has created A PROCESS THAT IS SO COMPLICATED, until U GUYS confused with yourself WHAT TERMINOLOGY to use. Internal Transfer to Main Account is Internal Transfer Confirmation.
    Technically, the same confirmation e-mail is sent in 3 cases:
    • 1) when you transfer from your trading account to your trading account
    • 2) when you transfer from your main account to somebody else’s main account (external transfer)
    • 3) when you withdraw from your main account to a 3d party payment processor (like moneybookers, your bank account, etc)

That is why the e-mail was titled “Withdrawal Confirmation”. Thanks for bringing it to our attenion, though. I renamed it to a more neutral “Transaction Confirmation”.

Apart from that, to make deposits/transfers/withdrawals faster and less confusing, we plan to change the following:

1. 1) No PIN or e-mail confirmation for transfers from trading acc --> to main acc
    2. 2) PIN codes for trading accounts will no longer be used, so, clients will only use 1 PIN - for the main account – to confirm all transfers and withdrawals
    3. 3) Instead of 2 operations (deposit from 3d party payment processor to main account, then from main acc to trading account), make a direct deposit from payment system to trading account .

3 is already done. There is now a drop down list on the add funds page, so you can choose you main account, or any of your trading accounts, when you deposit.

1 and 2 will follow within 2 weeks - 1 month.

Bullish
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Last night, about 9pm Malaysian time, the money is in Main Account. Then, I start the Withdrawal from Main Account to My Bank Account (local withdrawal). Normally before this, around 4pm today the money is in my Banking Account, but, I checked just now, the money is in - meaning faster than before. For this, I dont know whether Fxopen NEW NORMAL procedure is fast or because My Complain here make it fast.

Anyhow - your 3 improvements effort is good - pls proceed. And May I suggest another thing. Whatever new style that u have, to tighten security or what not (which I like, I have been w FxOpen since 3 years) pls measure the time taken for yr client the moment they start the Withdrawal Procedure till the time the money is in their Bank Account. It should not exceed 24 hours. Dont ask your Clients to WAIT for Finance to be online, etc - Forex is international business, so, why the Client have to wait for your limited Finance Staff to be online - Inrease more of your International Staff under finance so that it covers 24 hrs timeframe.

Another thing, if you want to change to new rule, PUT your Client high, by EMAILING to them personally and with good written and cler procedure definition - not telling them through 'we hv already mentioned in News' - do u think yr Client read the News all the time. Dont Assume. Take steps to ensure Client are Satisfied so that they can recommend to others.

Another thing as well, for Malaysian, to do the Local Withdrawal, we have to key in TWICE the same infirmation? MAY I KNOW WHY? Are you lacking of good programmers that cannot retrieve the information that has been keyed in before. I dont mind fill up 2 forms, SO LONG that u asked for DIFFERENT THINGS AND NOT THE SAME THINGS TWICE? Isn't that Ridiculous?

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Thanks ExpertTrader for your constructive feedback.

I do hope the rest of FXOpen traders out there to do the same if you had any constructive feedback/comment.
    This will help our FXOpen IT/Customer Services team to improve the system and supports.

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Im lost due to long time not login to cabinet.

Weird... I need to re-verify my account (to verify IBAN account).

The problem now, my current home address and previous home address different. The only proof that i can give for address verification is my
    bank statement that is electronic version... But it is an invalid version.

So, can you please brief me, how to make my account verified with current home address.
    I already wasting 2 days for this thing.

maybe you can email me at mn.izwan[at]gmail.com

FXOpen Customers Support FXSupporter's Avatar
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mizwan View Post
    Im lost due to long time not login to cabinet.

Weird... I need to re-verify my account (to verify IBAN account).

The problem now, my current home address and previous home address different. The only proof that i can give for address verification is my
    bank statement that is electronic version... But it is an invalid version.

So, can you please brief me, how to make my account verified with current home address.
    I already wasting 2 days for this thing.

maybe you can email me at mn.izwan[at]gmail.com
    All accounts registered with e-mail mn.izwan[at]gmail.com (including the main account) are verified. Generally, if your trading accounts are verified, you do NOT need to re-verify the main account. It should be already verified.

If you still face the problem, pls, e-mail me at [email protected] with your account number and explain WHY you think the account needs to be re-verified. (Pls, mention Forum Complaint mizwan in the subject line in your e-mail, so that i know the message is from you).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12