View Poll Results: New Operation Mechanism for MyFXOpen Area

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • I'm Happy

2 25.00%
  • I'm Frustrated

6 75.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Operation Mechanism for MyFXOpen Area: Is it convenient?

Thanks

Default New Operation Mechanism for MyFXOpen Area: Is it convenient?

I'm opening this thread to get pool and feedback from FXOpen traders on the ' Operation Mechanism for MyFXOpen Area'.

http://www.fxopen.com/News.aspx?Id=8...b-ca7bd27e1095

FXOpen claimed the new mechanism is meant to be 'unified' and 'so easy' for FXOpen traders.

But most of us found it is otherwise. It is so very INCONVENIENT.
    Example:
    i. Trader had to request twice to withdraw. One from trade acct to Main. Another one from Main acct.
    ii. Had to remember 2 pincode/password.
    iii. Waiting time to deposit & withdrawal seem going to be double. e.g. from 24hrs to 48hrs?

Please raise(if you had) any feedback, concerns, complaints and most important is your recommendation to improve this process.

I'm not sure with the rest forumers out there, But I almost frustrated with the FXOpen IT which is so 'brilliant' to:
    1. Perform downtime or maintenance during working days.

2. Never-ever learn from previous cases or histories. e.g. There is no preventive action taken to avoid problem on losing data like what happen on 12-Oct-2011.

We do hope that FXOpen IT people could hear we are 'crying' out here.

p/s: Enhance Customer Experience (ECE).
    Last edited by arialun; 11-20-2011 at 01:31 PM.

Piplet
    Thanks

since new operation mechanism, I'm confused how to WD my fund, then i chat to FXIND Support, they told that i must internal transfer my trading acc to main acc, I have requested internal transfer my fund from trading acc to main acc since yesterday but until now have not been processed by fxopen (i have confirmed the wd link).

if the funds are processed (internal transfer), i must request wd again from main acc to my moneybookers and it's take time too
    i think this is wasting time to withdrawal in fxopen.

and now i am still waiting

UPDATE :
    I have received my WD from FX OPEN
    thanks to FX OPEN / FXIND
    Last edited by pyon; 11-16-2011 at 12:50 AM. Reason: update

FXOpen Finance Director FXOpen Finance's Avatar
    Thanks

Dear Husmanyusof!

You requested withdrawal by Local Withdrawal option. Such requests are processed by our local representatives. As for now I have contacted our Malaysian Head manager to check why your request is in pending status for such a long time. As soon as it is clear you will be given an answer with details on your case. As for now please be sure you fulfilled all the steps needed for successful withdrawal by local withdrawal option ([8/12/2011 6:28:47 PM] FXMalay Finance (Azman): https://fxmalay.cabinet.fxopen.com/L...spx?Culture=en)

In Profit
    Thanks

Dear FXOpen Finance,

I'm also make a Local Withdrawal on 16/11/2011 but the process still pending until now. Please make it clear as soon as possible. Thanks.
    -=FREELANCER 777=-

Nikmati Rebet Bulanan 70% serta Extra Bonus 10%

Buka Akaun anda di sini ---> http://fxmalay.com?agent=309634

Komuniti [F]reelancer[X]777 ---> http://forum.fxopen.com/showthread.p...eelancer-X-777

Thanks

Default Account Pending Status

Quote Originally Posted by FXOpen Finance View Post
    Dear Husmanyusof!

You requested withdrawal by Local Withdrawal option. Such requests are processed by our local representatives. As for now I have contacted our Malaysian Head manager to check why your request is in pending status for such a long time. As soon as it is clear you will be given an answer with details on your case. As for now please be sure you fulfilled all the steps needed for successful withdrawal by local withdrawal option ([8/12/2011 6:28:47 PM] FXMalay Finance (Azman): fxmalay.cabinet.fxopen.com/LocalDeposit/Withdraw.aspx?Culture=en)
    Thanks Admin.

Bullish
    Thanks

Exclamation Error when trying to perform internal transfer from main account to trading account

I received an error "Sorry for inconvenience. Please contact support center to complete your operation." when I wanted to transfer USD50 from my main account XX87FXPNXXE4434310002 to my trading account 362766..

Besides that, it's inconvenient to enter trading account PIN when user wanted to transfer money from their main account to their respective trading account.. User should be asked to enter their main account PIN instead of their trading account PIN.. For someone like me who had more than one trading account, and I had forgotten some of the PINs, it's inconvenient to enter the trading account PIN that I had forgotten..

Bullish
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vincent View Post
    I received an error "Sorry for inconvenience. Please contact support center to complete your operation." when I wanted to transfer USD50 from my main account XX87FXPNXXE4434310002 to my trading account 362766..

Besides that, it's inconvenient to enter trading account PIN when user wanted to transfer money from their main account to their respective trading account.. User should be asked to enter their main account PIN instead of their trading account PIN.. For someone like me who had more than one trading account, and I had forgotten some of the PINs, it's inconvenient to enter the trading account PIN that I had forgotten..
    I had tried to perform the internal transfer again, and this time, the previous error didn't show up.. Instead, it says PIN code is incorrect.. I was asked to enter PIN code for 328832 (Please, enter Pin code for 328832 account), and I'm pretty sure that I've entered the correct PIN code since I still kept the screenshot of the account (328832 account) in my computer and I was referring to it while I entered the PIN just now..

Thanks

hi

please check here how to create the MAIN Pincode.
    http://forum.fxopen.com/showthread.p...t&goto=newpost

I had tried to perform the internal transfer again, and this time, the previous error didn't show up.. Instead, it says PIN code is incorrect.. I was asked to enter PIN code for 328832 (Please, enter Pin code for 328832 account), and I'm pretty sure that I've entered the correct PIN code since I still kept the screenshot of the account (328832 account) in my computer and I was referring to it while I entered the PIN just now..
    Hi

I think 328832 are already disable due 3 month not login into mt4 using the 328832 account information. In other mean that account already not active.

So please try to create the MAIN pincode 1st.
    If cant you need to request/reset MAIN pincode using form for recovery pincode .

Thanks.

Bullish
    Thanks

I failed to create the pin code for the MAIN account (I dont have any yet - and follow instruction from fxmalay people, but said will check with Finance) - it says Sorry for the inconvenience after asking me the pin no for certain account no -

Pls help ASAP - till NOW dont know what to do

Quote Originally Posted by nonamer View Post
    hi

please check here how to create the MAIN Pincode.
    http://forum.fxopen.com/showthread.p...t&goto=newpost

Hi

I think 328832 are already disable due 3 month not login into mt4 using the 328832 account information. In other mean that account already not active.

So please try to create the MAIN pincode 1st.
    If cant you need to request/reset MAIN pincode using form for recovery pincode .

Thanks.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ExpertTrader View Post
    I failed to create the pin code for the MAIN account (I dont have any yet - and follow instruction from fxmalay people, but said will check with Finance) - it says Sorry for the inconvenience after asking me the pin no for certain account no -

Pls help ASAP - till NOW dont know what to do
    Hi

Please request recovery pincode for main pincode.
    https://fxmalay.cabinet.fxopen.com/R...yPassword.aspx

Thanks

Bullish
    Thanks

Problem solved. Thanks FXMalay and FXOpen!

Bullish
    Thanks

I have done as per what u suggest, it says complete. But then, I should receive something in email right ? So far none -

Hi

Please request recovery pincode for main pincode.
    https://fxmalay.cabinet.fxopen.com/R...yPassword.aspx

Thanks

Bullish
    Thanks

Tell me what should I do now - tq (it has been 2 days)

I have done as per what u suggest, it says complete. But then, I should receive something in email right ? So far none -

Thanks

Tell me what should I do now - tq (it has been 2 days)
    Hi

Are you mean already submit request recovery pincode ?
    If yes, you need make sure can answer a phone call from finance department because finance department will call client for confirmation before approve and sending new pincode to registered email.
    If no client not answer the phone call then the request will rejected.

Thanks

Bullish
    Thanks

Hi

Are you mean already submit request recovery pincode ?
    If yes, you need make sure can answer a phone call from finance department because finance department will call client for confirmation before approve and sending new pincode to registered email.
    If no client not answer the phone call then the request will rejected.

Thanks
    Yes and I don't receive any call - I am getting really impatient here, already Wednesday

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast