PAMM Technology

Become a Master
or a Follower

JOIN PAMM SERVICE
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Can't initiate withdrawal

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ahlamo View Post
    I am using withdrawal through MoneyBookers. i receive confirmation email, and confirm, but it it taking too long for the team to approve. especially with yesterday's fiasco, it is very frustrating to have to wait even longer.
    hi

Please remember, moneybookers withdraw are process within 24-48 hour working days as usual. That are normal time and procedure as mention on the term agreement.
    So if you withdraw are not process by today its will carry/continue on next working days.
    Remember time start count on WORKING DAYS only from your click confirm email and get the status verified are TRUE.
    So please be patient.

Thanks

Thanks

This issue has been resolved. I was able to Withdraw some money to my MoneyBookers Account..

Thank FXOPEN Guys... I really should not have doubted you

Regards

Jackson PHilips
    India

Thanks

Fxopen is one of the best forex broker on whom you can trust with confidence....

Director of FXOpen Aus FXOjafar's Avatar
    Thanks

I am using withdrawal through MoneyBookers. i receive confirmation email, and confirm, but it it taking too long for the team to approve. especially with yesterday's fiasco, it is very frustrating to have to wait even longer.
    Hi Ahlamo. Withdrawals are not usually processed on weekends. Normal service should be resumed on Monday.
    Jafar Calley - Director
    FXOpen AU Pty Ltd
    Level 26 • 1 Bligh Street
    Sydney NSW 2000
    Australia
    AFSL:412871 ABN:61 143 678 719
    http://www.fxopenaus.com

Bullish
    Thanks

Hello, so i am getting the "sory for inconvenience " error when trying to withdraw through MoneyBookers. FxOpen, what on earth is going on? this is really unfortunate, given the good reputation you have arround, these types of issues should simply NOT be happening. Could you post please once this is resolved. I really don t want to spend another sleepless night checking if the system is back up.

Thanks

Hello, so i am getting the "sory for inconvenience " error when trying to withdraw through MoneyBookers. FxOpen, what on earth is going on? this is really unfortunate, given the good reputation you have arround, these types of issues should simply NOT be happening. Could you post please once this is resolved. I really don t want to spend another sleepless night checking if the system is back up.
    I am having the same problem with some internal transfers. IT are working on the software at the moment and there are some routing issues related to some server moves. Please try again later.
    Jafar Calley - Director
    FXOpen AU Pty Ltd
    Sydney NSW 2000
    Australia

Piplet
    Thanks

Can i withdraw now? are there the problem solve?

Bullish
    Thanks

hello,
    so my withdrawal requests have been aqpproved but i do not see my funds on MB. Normally, i instantly receive an email notification from MB when my request is approved. where are my funds?

Bullish
    Thanks

Dear FxOpen manager,

I have been using fxopen for over a year and I am aware of how long it takes to process a withdrawal ( i do not necessary like that it takes so long but ok). Today finally my withdrawal request was approved, then the funds were deducted from my account. But the funds were never transfered to my MB account. I called MB and they have verified and informed me that you never sent the funds to my MB account. WHY? Also, you put the funds back in my fxopen account. Now i am not a savant, but this mean that whoever processed my withdrawal request did not do it the right way and blamed MB for it. My account with MB is in perfect standing so no problem there. So, i have re requested the withdrawal because of your employee's mistake but I do not find it normal or fair for this to be treated as a regular withdrawal. My request should be expedited based on the fact that i only had to resubmit it because of your mistake not mine. The initial request was already approved. And i really am starting to get tired of going back and forth with fxopen on this stuff for the past 10 days.

I have emailed all verification ,manager and finance department, and of course NO ONE has bothered to respond to me. I called your US phone number, but it does NOT work. I chatted with a live person, but they did not help much as they did not bother reading my message and giving care to my special situation. If i was looking for a generic answer of wait 24-48 hours i would have gone to FAQs. But every case is different and hence should be treated different with the care and respect it deserve.

thank you.

P.S: My account number is 270520

Piplet
    Thanks

I agree....I have just experience same problem as Ahlamo....On one of my accounts the withdrawl went thru, but never got to Moneybookers and now just re-appeared back in myfxopen account...At least it is there though.....Can someone explain what the problem is?
    Do we have to put in a new withdrawl request?

Please advise?

Bullish
    Thanks

I requested internal transfer yesturday, and it still hasent happend yet

Thanks

@Ahlamo and @BillP, please try your withdrawals again. Technical errors may have prevented you at the time you made your requests.

@forex245 please direct your query to [email protected] thanks
    Jafar Calley - Director
    FXOpen AU Pty Ltd
    Sydney NSW 2000
    Australia

Piplet
    Thanks

hi all,

soon after i wrote my post here on 2/10 i was successfully able to request wire transfer withdrawl the same day. funds were posted to my bank acccount on 2/15. withdrawl was executed and processed within just 1 working day and now in my bank in just 3 days, 5 days including weekend. i must say i'm impressed. fund deposit actually took longer than withdrawl process. thank you.

Piplet
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by forex 245 View Post
    I requested internal transfer yesturday, and it still hasent happend yet

more than 24 hours ?

Bullish
    Thanks

I have to ask, does the finance team ignore all wihdrawal requests made on Friday? FxOpen should serioulsy consider a better strategy that would improve the processing time of withdrawals. 24-48 hours is way too much time to process a withdrawal request, especially when requests made on thursday night and friday are alway ignored. I am referring to MB withdrawal btw.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast