OPEN DEMO ACCOUNT

PAMM Technology

Become a Master
or a Follower

JOIN PAMM SERVICE
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New PAMM Informer Widget Available

vikoko

Your performance as a pamm manager is what will promote you faster,and all pamm statistics should be displayed.

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by janknoah View Post
    If you are a manager and also participate in other forex related forums, you can use a link to your pamm account as a signature
    Sure the use of signature for promotion is one sure way of promoting your links but you need to read the policy of the forum if they allow promoting a foreign link as signature to avoid getting banned.

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Hello sir.. I have a forum.. its in blogspot.. Its my personal forum for keeping a journal of my trading... I want to use my PAMM widgets as a banner.. can I do that? I need the JAVA link... Its different than Wordpress..

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Did you try to use "Widget for website or blog"?
    Send me please a private message with the link to your forum.
    FXOpen
    PAMM

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Thanks for giving this opportunity. Now i enjoy my marketing..

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

great widget, I think it would be very useful indeed .. nice tool to facilitate investors in determining the choice of looking for manager .. because transparency is the key to success in this business

kaitokid46

hi hello friend
    the pamm acccount is gain progeram or not and what is the percentage of win

Intraday Master
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

It is very nice to know that fxopen have PAMM informer widget that will help investors to see the performers of the PAMM manager and also help in the interaction between the PAMM managers and the investors. We know that fxopen believe in total transparency as a company which is not common in other forex brokers.

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

the Pamm here is like the affilite or something like that i prefer the Copy methode , i think that it's better then this option of Pamm if the end every one and what he likes

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Hopefully new PAMM manager can give more benefit, especilly they must have a solid trading skill and good money management. this two is a key for success in forex trading.

amirkun66

best peformance pamm manager may can help you to growth up you investment profolio, however the best discipline and have a stron money management can help you acount avoid from any loss happen in here.

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by amirkun66 View Post
    best peformance pamm manager may can help you to growth up you investment profolio, however the best discipline and have a stron money management can help you acount avoid from any loss happen in here.
    you need to seach and find a good pamm manager with good peformance also, however in forex trading we can't give guarantee 100% for anyone can give full profitable trading or no any loss. you also must to know a forex trading rule.

Intraday Master
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

we must test before a new pamm manager, for know their peformance and skill in trading, so from that we can know and believe for use it.

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,438 Times in 1,423 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by aurora View Post
    we must test before a new pamm manager, for know their peformance and skill in trading, so from that we can know and believe for use it.
    Choosing a competent and reliable Money Manager has never been an easy task for investors, but FXOpen makes it easier for you with public monitoring of PAMM accounts and past performance charts.

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Je pense que c'est en leur nom signal de PAMM unie et une bonne façon de profiter de programmes investisseurs PAMM, il est aussi un bon moyen pour le progrès

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12