Become a Master
or a Follower

JOIN PAMM SERVICE
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Few Important PAMM Management Questions

Piplet
    Thanks

Default Few Important PAMM Management Questions

1. Is there a way to track invited investor to the PAMM for the purpose of offering benefit to customer? Like specific code? And to see how much investors invested while their personal information is anonymous?

2. When PAMM make a 10 lots trade, does it place a 10 lots trade for all investors or can there be any control to maintain money management ratio? Or does investors have to be consulted or communicated for lot changes?

3. If an PAMM standard account is open, can there be more PAMM standard account or ECN account? Or one of these other or one of each standard and ECN?

4. Does FXOpen rebate applied to PAMM manager account?

5. Can open marketing and communication be allowed by FXOpen for attracting investors toward PAMM management service?

6. Can PAMM manager host their own FXOpen forum and update thread for displaying their service? Can PAMM manager also use their own website, forum, and email address as a link on the PAMM's manager forum?

7. Am I correct to assume that Expert Advisor is allow to run on PAMM manager account?

8. When investors' money are pool into the PAMM management, are the money comingle together like 1 account or is it segregated, where I can see my own account but see other as well in display?
    Last edited by Bopkasen; 07-23-2010 at 06:34 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bopkasen For This Useful Post:

surya77@89 (01-29-2014)

Thanks

Hello, Bopkasen

1) Unfortunately, there is no such tracking feature with FXOpen PAMM.

2)The money that comes from all your investors is traded in your PAMM account as a single unit. But each investor will only see lot volume and profit in proportion to his share in your PAMM account. If you open a 10 lot trade and you have 10 investors with equal investments, each will see 0.1 lot in their trading statements in MyFXOpen-PAMM-Investor area. You do not have to contact investors when you place a trade.

3) Yes, you can generally open several PAMM accounts, but you will not be able to trade in several PAMM accounts at the same time. Alternatively, you may set different Offer parameters (minimum investment, manager's fees, deposit and withdrawal commissions, etc.) under 1 PAMM account. For more information about Offers and Parameters, please, see FXOpen Knowledge Base http://crm.fxopen.com/KnowledgeBase/...arameters.ashx

4) No, rebates and partnership commissions do not apply to PAMM accounts.

5) Yes, feel free to advertise your money managing services in FXOpen Forum, as well as external public forums or through your private website or a blog.

6)Yes, you can use your thread in FXOpen forum to communicate with your investors.

7) Yes, we allow to use EAs in PAMM accounts.

8) All money coming from different Investors can be traded as a single unit. But at the end of the Trading Interval (normally, a month) FXOpen will make sure profit and Managers fees are paid and shared between you and your Investors strictly according to the Offer Conditions they accepted and according to their share in your PAMM account.
    Last edited by FXSupporter; 07-26-2010 at 12:04 PM.

Piplet
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FXSupporter View Post
    Hello, Bopkasen
    2)The money that comes from all your investors is traded in your PAMM account as a single unit. But each investor will only see lot volume and profit in proportion to his share in your PAMM account. If you open a 10 lot trade and you have 10 investors with equal investments, each will see 0.1 lot in their trading statements in MyFXOpen-PAMM-Investor area. You do not have to contact investors when you place a trade.
    Aren't that difficult for investors' with different size account?

Can there be a control over lot place based on account size?

When you mentioned that if I place 10 lots with 10 investors, are you saying that it would place .10 lot in their account because it is 10% of 10 lots?

It would be difficult to place 100 lots because you wanted to place 10 lots in investors account.

If there is no control over lots, how can PAMM technology ever be useful especially when you have investors with different account size?

Please give me more information about this because that the biggest concerning that I am having.

Piplet
    Thanks

Default instant execution and pending order problem

I have a margin of $120 using a lot size of 0.10 but everytime i am trying to place an order it keeps telling me not enough money and if i make a pending order when it reaching the market price for it to trigger or open my position it closes it instead please i need your help i realy need to start trading but this error is giving me a lot of problems.Please reply as soon as you get this.

Director of FXOpen Aus FXOjafar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by teeone View Post
    I have a margin of $120 using a lot size of 0.10 but everytime i am trying to place an order it keeps telling me not enough money and if i make a pending order when it reaching the market price for it to trigger or open my position it closes it instead please i need your help i realy need to start trading but this error is giving me a lot of problems.Please reply as soon as you get this.
    Hi

You either need to adjust your leverage to 1:200 or greater, or deposit more funds. Even better, you could transfer your $120 to a new Micro account. $120 isn't really enough for a Standard or ECN account. You can adjust your leverage settings in the My FXOpen trader's cabinet.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to FXOjafar For This Useful Post:

adnan10076 (03-13-2012)

Thanks

2teeone - Just be aware that in PAMM-Standard and PAMM-ECN accounts, the maximum leverage is 1:100. Or do you have a regular account, not PAMM? If your account is not PAMM, i think you just posted your question in a wrong thread.

Bopkasen wrote:
    Aren't that difficult for investors' with different size account?
    No, the correct lotsize and the amount of fees and a share of rpofit will be calculated and paid to the Manager and his Investors automatically at the end of the Trading Interval. The Manager and the Invesotrs do not have to worry about calculating how much should be paid to each investor and the manager, FXOpen will take care about that.
    Last edited by FXSupporter; 07-26-2010 at 12:14 PM.

Thanks

[QUOTE=teeone;526351]I have a margin of $120 using a lot size of 0.10 but everytime i am trying to place an order it keeps telling me not enough money and if i make a pending order when it reaching the market price for it to trigger or open my position it closes it instead please i need your help i realy need to start trading but this error is giving me a lot of problems.Please reply as soon as you get this.

@ teeone,
    from your post, you seem to have a little knowledge of forex trading as a newbie. i suppose rebatefx has given you 3 likely options to choose from so as to avoid the trading signals you get.

MY ADVICE
    : increasing your leverage is definetly not a good idea as it can be a risky double-egde sword for you as a new trader, what i mean is this: it can give you more access to trade a higher lot size (altough not at 0.1 lot) because it reduces your usable margin. what then happens when you loss?

you might think of adding more funds, right? but still not good because you have to learn more about trading before investing huge funds into the market or else you could get kicked out so quickly. one of the rules in business ethics is: do not invest an amount you cannot afford to lose. try starting small and invest more when you are skillfull enough.

the last option would be the best: transfer your account to a micro account. in this account (0.1 lot = 10 cents per pip) you can trade higher lot if you wish. this way, you risk small and your profit may take a bit long depending on your strategy.

Quote Originally Posted by RebateFX.com View Post
    Hi

You either need to adjust your leverage to 1:200 or greater, or deposit more funds. Even better, you could transfer your $120 to a new Micro account. $120 isn't really enough for a Standard or ECN account. You can adjust your leverage settings in the My FXOpen trader's cabinet.
    @ rebatefx, do you have a mini account? just being curious here! thanks
    1. OPEN ACCOUNT WITH FXOPEN: CLICK HERE!

*URL Removed. Please follow forum rules*

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chinexex View Post
    @ rebatefx, do you have a mini account? just being curious here! thanks
    No problem

Most of my trading is done on an ECN account, but I do use a Micro account as my Demo account to test strategies. If I am going to win while testing on a demo account, I might as well win real money eh? Also by using micro rather than demo I get to test in real market conditions.

ceestech

is there any tax return allocated with trading a pamm account by the investor.

Market Maker
    Thanks

I don't think there is any tax on PAMM investments, since there is none on forex trading

ceestech

both i whas thinking as a forex trader when you to pay tax to your government on what baiscs would you be taxed.

Thanks

Guys, you may be liable to pay tax on your forex trading profits. You should consult a licensed tax agent in your country to find out the details.

Market Maker
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RebateFX.com View Post
    Guys, you may be liable to pay tax on your forex trading profits. You should consult a licensed tax agent in your country to find out the details.
    Oh really, is it possible to find details without licensed ?.

Market Maker
    Thanks

In my country, there is currently no proper regulations on forex business, so there is no taxation on individual trading unless for instititional traders

ceestech

when you fail to consult the tax office for your tax on the profits you made would it be taken as a crime.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information