PAMM Technology

Become a Master
or a Follower

JOIN PAMM SERVICE
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Few Important PAMM Management Questions

Market Maker
    Thanks

Even if there is a tax office collecting tax on forex profits, it can't be accurate. Because only the earnings the trader present will be taxed

Intraday Master
    Thanks

thats a good questuion i ma using demo account to check our capibilty about ourself what can i do in the trading market and what step we do to get a profit me doing doing practice on demo and very soon i will come on real account and test in real market

Intraday Master
    Thanks

You either need to adjust your leverage to 1:200 or greater or deposit more funds. Even better you could transfer your to a new Micro account isn't really enough for a Standard or ECN account you can adjust your leverage settings in the My fxOpen trader's cabinet!

Bullish
    Thanks

tax is not there. forex is a big business but the fact is that it is not very popular among the normal people, only big businessman or the students and very few people are aware about this.

Market Maker cool user
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by janknoah View Post
    Even if there is a tax office collecting tax on forex profits, it can't be accurate. Because only the earnings the trader present will be taxed
    Still wondering abou tax forex profit , whether all broker will charged of tax transaction or if only tax profit , i think tax is different with swap fee,

and i am sometime read about rollover , what is mean with rollover?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,459 Times in 1,437 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by radex78 View Post
    Still wondering abou tax forex profit , whether all broker will charged of tax transaction or if only tax profit , i think tax is different with swap fee,

and i am sometime read about rollover , what is mean with rollover?
    PAMM accounts Rollover

PAMM accounts Rollover – is a daily (except Sunday and Monday) procedure, which takes place at night at 1:00 server time (FXOpen server time is CET +1 or GMT+2).

During PAMM accounts Rollover the following operations are carried out:
    Trading result is updated and fixed;
    Fees are calculated and paid to the Manager;
    Deposit and withdrawal requests are processed;
    Account information is updated on the company’s website.

The Current Rollover — the rollover executed when the current trading day is finished.
    The Following Rollover — the rollover executed when the following trading day is finished.

Market Maker
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by teeone View Post
    I have a margin of $120 using a lot size of 0.10 but everytime i am trying to place an order it keeps telling me not enough money and if i make a pending order when it reaching the market price for it to trigger or open my position it closes it instead please i need your help i realy need to start trading but this error is giving me a lot of problems.Please reply as soon as you get this.
    this is because i think you have set an big leverage you can adjust leverage from setting section in your fxopen account and then you can easily trade on ECN and STANDARD in fxopen ....

Thanks

Important way for know the PAMM peformance may you can use demo account before for kniow it then is a profit result is good you can take decission for use a real money. thx

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12