FXOpen Broker

10+ years’
experience in FX

VISIT WEBSITE

Trading Accounts

ECN, STP,
Micro, Crypto

START TRADING

Try Free Demo

Practice Forex trading
risk free

OPEN DEMO ACCOUNT

PAMM Technology

Become a Master
or a Follower

JOIN PAMM SERVICE
Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Borneo KING EA

  1. #1
    Bullish
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    26
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.000
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Question Borneo KING EA

    Hi does anyone have this free EA v3

    Cheers

  2. #2
    Bullish Rugged2Riches's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    74
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.150
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 2009winner View Post
    Hi does anyone have this free EA v3

    Cheers
    what EA? Can you elaborate further?
    Lets be part of that 5%! -

    5% of the people make things happen. 10% of the people watch things happen. The other 85% say what happened? Unknown.

    Teach a man on how to fish. Why? -

    "If you give a man a fish he will eat for a day. If you teach a man how to fish, he will eat for a lifetime." Ancient Chinese Proverb.

    Trader Vs. System
    "Winning the forex market depends 70% on the trader, the other 30% is the system!"-Unknown

    The best EA is your experiences and knowledge -R2R.

  3. #3
    In Profit
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    putrajaya
    Posts
    126
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.480
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    his is asking about Borneo KING EA

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Disclaimer
2005-2019 © FXOpen All rights reserved. Various trademarks held by their respective owners.

Risk Warning: Trading on the Forex market involves substantial risks, including complete possible loss of funds and other losses and is not suitable for all members. Clients should make an independent judgment as to whether trading is appropriate for them in the light of their financial condition, investment experience, risk tolerance and other factors.

FXOpen Markets Limited, a company duly registered in Nevis under the company No. C 42235. FXOpen is a member of The Financial Commission.

FXOpen AU Pty Ltd., a company authorised and regulated by the Australian Securities & Investments Commission (ASIC). AFSL 412871ABN 61 143 678 719.

FXOpen Ltd. a company registered in England and Wales under company number 07273392 and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (previously, the Financial Services Authority) under FCA firm reference number 579202.

FXOpen does not provide services for United States residents.

Join us