We BuyWe Sell
$1.8773$1.9354

Thread: Live FOREX Training Event

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Default Live FOREX Training Event

Live event to learn how to trade FOREX successfully from one who actually trades for a living. Learn how to trade this dynamic, around the clock market. You choose when to trade, opportunities are present around the clock. Add a second income from your investments, trade full time or part time, grow your investment account with carefully chosen low risk/high reward opportunities.

You will learn how to be successful in this market whether a newbie or an experienced trader. You will receive trading systems that would cost you thousands any where else.

But most important you will learn the one method that will give you the best opportunity to succeed in this highly rewarding market.

Take advantage of this opportunity now:

• Know why most traders fail.

• Know why most trading systems don't work.

• Learn how to find and enter low risk/high reward trades.

• Learn the best times to trade.

• Take the opportunity to save yourself from continuing losses.

• Have your questions answered during the event.

• Find out how you can make this market work for you.

• Avoid the costly mistakes of the 95 % of new traders that will never make money in this market.

Take advantage of live training for 5 days following the event.

Invest now in your future....

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

i think this is adv. thread
    @ts would you show us about your trading performance
    Remember.
    Trading is not a sprint but a marathon. Compounding money is a powerful thing.
    Be patient and persistent
    Exercise discipline
    Always, Always use stops loss
    Protect your profits at all times.
    Accept your losses like a man. If you cant accept your losses you will become a nerverous trader.
    When in doubt stay out.

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Default FX Statment August 2007

I am more than happy to share my performance....99.5% of what is available on the internet isn't worth the time to read....the result 99.5% of all individuals who attempt to trade fail...most in 90 days.

I began my career over 30 years ago..I learned trading at JP Morgan Bank. I can assure you the dominant players in this market love to see the rise of the internet trading...just makes more easy money for them...

While you debate moving averages, macd, cornflower, elliott wave counts and vegas tunnels...the professional trader is making money daily....the reason why is they have to or they lose their jobs...and they learned how to trade.

My statement cannot be uploaded due constraints of file size....i am pleased to email a copy to any who request. [email protected]

Director of FXOpen Aus FXOjafar's Avatar
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Hello Peregrine. Do you have any more details about your course? Running times? Cost? Course format?
    Your webpage is rather scant on content and full of broken links so please post the info here if you can't make a complete webpage to do so.
    Jafar Calley - Director
    FXOpen AU Pty Ltd
    Level 26 • 1 Bligh Street
    Sydney NSW 2000
    Australia
    AFSL:412871 ABN:61 143 678 719
    http://www.fxopenaus.com

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

@TS, i would like to see your trading performance
    send to [email protected]
    Its Nice To Know Seniour Trader
    Remember.
    Trading is not a sprint but a marathon. Compounding money is a powerful thing.
    Be patient and persistent
    Exercise discipline
    Always, Always use stops loss
    Protect your profits at all times.
    Accept your losses like a man. If you cant accept your losses you will become a nerverous trader.
    When in doubt stay out.

Market Maker
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

thanks for sharing this..and specially your contact id. This mean you are an honest guy and want to help people from heart...thats very nice...

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

maybe we could know about your trading history