OPEN DEMO ACCOUNT

PAMM Technology

Become a Master
or a Follower

JOIN PAMM SERVICE

Thread: EUR/USD Weekly analys

Thanks

Default EUR/USD Weekly analys

The euro remained under pressure after U.S. Employment data. We expect test at 1.2730 / 50, and then appreciation of the dollar and movement towards 1.2610 / 30. Quotations are under 12 and 24 periods MA, handing signal for shorts. The last cross of the both average signal for decreases. MACD indicator is below zero line and signal for Short. Stochastic indicator is increased, supplying signals to Long. In general, technical indicators signals for shorts.

Piplet
    Thanks

i think that eurusd will not fall below 50%fibo from the lows in 2001 to highs in 2008...so far it bounced twice so i hope soon the price will start raising...but thats just my oppinion

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Vulpes View Post
    i think that eurusd will not fall below 50%fibo from the lows in 2001 to highs in 2008...so far it bounced twice so i hope soon the price will start raising...but thats just my oppinion
    I share your oppinion , i think its about to jump up ...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Vulpes View Post
    I think tis week will up. wait and see.

Newbi opinion.
    Ku bukan nak kaya cuma mahu senang je....

Piplet
    Thanks

i think that euro already dropped below that 50% fibo...

also theres a support line from 1st april 2005 that might stop us for a moment..or maybe for good :P

Thanks

EUR/USD runs in a price channel on 4-hour chart. Support is now at the lower border of the channel, now at 1.3045, as long as the channel support holds, uptrend from 1.2732 is expected to continue and next target would be at 1.3350 area. Only a clear break below the channel support could indicate that a cycle top is being formed, and the uptrend from 1.2732 is complete, then pullback to 1.3000 area could be seen.

Market Maker
    Thanks

Last week's development suggests that rebound from 1.2625 has likely completed with three waves up to 1.3486 already. More importantly, EUR/USD maintains a pattern of lower highs, lower lows since 1.4939 and such decline is still in progress.

Market Maker
    Thanks

Red face The euro remained under pressure after U.S. Employment data. We expect test at 1.2730

Quote Originally Posted by lazarovsl2 View Post
    The euro remained under pressure after U.S. Employment data. We expect test at 1.2730 / 50, and then appreciation of the dollar and movement towards 1.2610 / 30. Quotations are under 12 and 24 periods MA, handing signal for shorts. The last cross of the both average signal for decreases. MACD indicator is below zero line and signal for Short. Stochastic indicator is increased, supplying signals to Long. In general, technical indicators signals for shorts.
    .2730 / 50, and then appreciation of the dollar and movement towards 1.2610 / 30. Quotations are under 12 and 24 periods MA, handing signal for shorts. The last cross of the both average signal for decreases. MACD indicator is below zero line and signal for Short. Stochastic indicator is increased, supplying signals to Long. In general, technical indicators signals for shorts.[/QUOTE]

Thanks

eur-$ pair is going testing the neckline of reversal head& shoulder pattern @1.3175 if it reached 1.3285 we can handle it for long trade we can't know for sure is it going up or down right now!!

Bullish
    Thanks

target for a retract down to 1.3125 before eu is making a long up to 1.3300. it is also risky to trade long as the price may just touch on 1.3300 zone and fall back to down trend.

wait for a better entry point after the price touch on 1.3300 and retract down. use candle formation or fibo may help.

umar.ctn

EUR/USD rose to 1.3385 last week but turned side way since then. Nonetheless, with 1.3191 minor support intact, rebound from 1.3003 is still in favor to continue.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,472 Times in 1,447 Posts

This topic is being updated for further discussions...