Practice Forex trading
risk free

OPEN DEMO ACCOUNT

PAMM Technology

Become a Master
or a Follower

JOIN PAMM SERVICE
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Reduce Minimum Position Size Allowed.

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Hello Everyone

I think the topic is a request to cut the minimum lot size from 0.1 to 0.01, and its the default setting of 0.1 is the main problem.

You can open a lot at 0.2 and reduce (or increase by 0.01) to 0.19, 0.18, 0.17 right down to 0.11 and then 0.10 during the course of its life, but can't go lower to 0.09 as the default won't allow it.

So the Minimal contract size is 0.1 lot with 0.01 lot step

Some won't know what is means:

Example

I've a 0.2 lot size order 20 pips in profit, I can close 0.1 lots of it and bank the 10 pips gained and still keep 0.1 running at 10 pip gain in the hope it increases my profits.

I think.

Good luck
    ilearn2t

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Hello Everyone

Please do not post in the PAMM sections unless it relates to the main topic in each thread.

Please do not open a new thread in the PAMM sections until you check first to see if your request has already been answered or posted and waiting an answer already.

Good luck
    ilearn2t

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Of course my brother loss is totally unacceptable and anyone of us trying to stay away from them completely
    I lost in the beginning because I novice and generally we all benefit from our personal experiences

Bullish
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Hi, I think that if this thread is a request it is a valid suggestion and/or request. If the minimum postion size is 0.10 then some traders with small balance may be prejudiced when they need to open smaller positions.
    If is a request I aprove the change!!!

Bullish
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

the best way is to use standard account and all problem will gone trust that and dont forget to fund you balance with good balance

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Any reason behind definitely not making it possible for the 0. 01 Good deal measurement and also beginning with 0. 1 due to the fact i do think the investment total seriously isn't possible for the moderate funds merchants and when any person can be possessing very good cash also -- buying and selling having 0. 1 Loads often has hefty threat.

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by janknoah View Post
    The trading positions a trader chooses should be dependent on his risk levels. High risk equals high profits and low risks is low profits
    i think we should not trade against our money management and risk management .if we take high risk , we may get big profit but if market move against our trade ,then we may get big loss.

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,438 Times in 1,423 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 679 View Post
    i think we should not trade against our money management and risk management .if we take high risk , we may get big profit but if market move against our trade ,then we may get big loss.
    Dear 679,

When we are using Effective money management strategies in our trading then we can easily manage the risks and get good returns in our trades

Thanks

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by janknoah View Post
    The trading positions a trader chooses should be dependent on his risk levels. High risk equals high profits and low risks is low profits
    nice you are actually right. But for me I will love low risk with small capital. at least it can build my capital in the period of 3months.

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,438 Times in 1,423 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Forexmish View Post
    nice you are actually right. But for me I will love low risk with small capital. at least it can build my capital in the period of 3months.
    Dear Forexmish,

When the Investor joins under a PAMM account, regularly updated trading statements will be provided in MyFXOpen area to monitor your PAMM Manager’s trading activity.

Thanks

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Okay I think that is very good. it will make the Investor know the right PAMM account manager to use. Fxopen is really trying I love everything about them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12