Become a Master
or a Follower

JOIN PAMM SERVICE
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Cowabunga System

jhonydeep

Default The Cowabunga System

Hello everyone,

I know many of you have been starting to follow the "Pip My System" blog and have many questions. I wanted to start this thread so that hopefully other traders might be able to help answer some of those questions. This can be a place for all of you to discuss any and everything about the system. If you are new and don't know what the heck I'm talking about you can check out my first post which explains the system in detail:

"What to do after you finish the School of Pipsology"

If you've been following the blog for a little while and have some questions, please visit the FAQ page before asking. You may find the answer your looking for:

Cowabunga FAQ

Remember, this is not a holy grail. The system has its flaws, but it does work pretty well. Also, this system is NOT for everyone. If this doesn't fit your trading style, then don't force yourself to trade it. You'll be miserable and it just won't be fun. I've tried doing that before and I hated it. The Cowabunga system is meant for educational purposes and is simply a way to show you that a simple system can be effective in the Forex market if you stick to your rules and stay diligent. Have fun with it, and maybe it will inspire you to come up with a system of your own.

Happy trading!

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jhonydeep View Post
    Hello everyone,

"Pip My System" Cowabunga FAQ
    Hello jhonydeep

Never heard of these words in forex before, can you give me more details please.

Footnote:
    Did know the word "Cowabunga" originated as a greeting by Chief Thunderthud (the only Indian ever to have a moustache) to the Peanut Gallery on the 50's television program "The Howdy Doody Show", the term was later adopted by surfers in the 60's.

Update: Just found this graph that seems to point to the "Cowabunga" system (See image)
    Last edited by ilearn2t; 05-07-2010 at 05:17 PM. Reason: Updating new information

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Hello jhonydeep

Just found another image that suggests the system might be worth looking into in more detail. (See image "Cow2)

I've added a yellow line to the first image (See image "Cowabunga1) at where I think the entry point might begin for a sell order.

Market Maker
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

I also like the Cowabunga system and blog because it is a good example of keeping a trading diary which is something that I encourage every trader to do.
    If there are any traders who would like to keep their trading diary on informettrades.com so we can all learn from it, please let me know and I will have one set up for you.

Market Maker
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Even with the market switching trends on me, I was still able to grab +16 pips thanks to the Cowabunga System......

Market Maker cool user zidane88's Avatar
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Is a new way and I knew, but I will read it so good mastered and do I already tried the demo account and have achieved good results will be used on a real account

Market Maker
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ilearn2t View Post
    Hello jhonydeep

Never heard of these words in forex before, can you give me more details please.

Footnote:
    Did know the word "Cowabunga" originated as a greeting by Chief Thunderthud (the only Indian ever to have a moustache) to the Peanut Gallery on the 50's television program "The Howdy Doody Show", the term was later adopted by surfers in the 60's.

Update: Just found this graph that seems to point to the "Cowabunga" system (See image)
    This system is just new for me. so that why i really take interest in it. Forex is very complicated and vast....huh

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Well I read your thread but what is the Cowabunga system of trading ? There is no link or any explanation how it works or what it is about ?

umar.ctn

Default cowabunga

I also like the Cowabunga system because it is a good example of keeping a trading diary which is something that I encourage every trader to do.

sarakhan

oh it seem that this system is quiet new for me. i will study about it.

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Its a new type of trading system to me ..i was completely unaware of that ...but me seeing here that we have to keep trading diaries ..which is a good thing of course.

Market Maker cool user
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

I don't know about cawabunga system,just now i am hear about cawabunga system,how t use this system? and maybe if use some indicator,what indicator that should used in the chart?

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jhonydeep View Post
    Hello everyone,

I know many of you have been starting to follow the "Pip My System" blog and have many questions. I wanted to start this thread so that hopefully other traders might be able to help answer some of those questions. This can be a place for all of you to discuss any and everything about the system. If you are new and don't know what the heck I'm talking about you can check out my first post which explains the system in detail:

"What to do after you finish the School of Pipsology"

If you've been following the blog for a little while and have some questions, please visit the FAQ page before asking. You may find the answer your looking for:

Cowabunga FAQ

Remember, this is not a holy grail. The system has its flaws, but it does work pretty well. Also, this system is NOT for everyone. If this doesn't fit your trading style, then don't force yourself to trade it. You'll be miserable and it just won't be fun. I've tried doing that before and I hated it. The Cowabunga system is meant for educational purposes and is simply a way to show you that a simple system can be effective in the Forex market if you stick to your rules and stay diligent. Have fun with it, and maybe it will inspire you to come up with a system of your own.

Happy trading!
    Well I have come back to the topic and still there is no explanation given about this trading system or what it is about . Please explain for us how it works and what it is exactly so we can learn and practice it if it is something important and good for trading .

umar.ctn

Quote Originally Posted by enjoylife View Post
    Well I read your thread but what is the Cowabunga system of trading ? There is no link or any explanation how it works or what it is about ?
    the cowabunga system is not for everyone. If this doesn't fit your trading style. This system is meant for educational purposes and is simply a way to show you that a simple system can be effective in the Forex market if you stick to your rules and stay diligent.

seahawks90

its a new kind of system and i must say that till now most of the traders don't know about this system accept me so i must say that if any reference any one will provide us here is very good for all of us to understand it better.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast