JOIN PAMM SERVICE

Thread: Konckout demo competition for real money prices

Elder Analyst
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Default Knock out demo competition for real money prices

Hello

I was planning before to have some competition, and now it is the time to make it real.

The objective:
    Be the best trader with the low DD!!

The platform: MT4 demo, with transparency ( investor password is public)

Participants: max 10

Entry fee: free

Rules: every week the conpetitor with the smallest account banalce gets knocked out from the game. A competitor who has 20%+ max drowdown also automaticly knocked out.
    Anyone inactive will also be excluded. Inactive= no trade for a week.

The Prizes:
    10. No Price
    9. 1$ cash to your account
    8. 1$ cash to your account
    7. 1$ cash to your account
    6. 3$ cash to your account
    5. 4$ cash to your account
    4. 5$ cash to your account
    3. 6$ cash to your account
    2. 9$ cash to your account
    1. 15$ cash to your account

This is a reading tournament to mainly beginners. Since the prices are on me, they are not a whole lot, but hey, for a demo trader 15$ might be a micro start

How to apply?
    Pls send me a PM if you want to participate, and you serious about trading your demo up to 10 weeks!!

Deadline: 30th April, Friday

Will it start with less than 10 participants? YES

For more info if needed, also try a PM, or my skype contact. thx

The competitors to be so far:
    1. RahmanSL

Last edited by lizerzoltan; 04-27-2010 at 06:43 PM. Reason: spelling

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Hi lizerzoltan,

I am pretty much a Newbie on Demo account for past 6 months or so.
    I would like to participate in your private completion to see how I am rated against other Newbies.

I tried to PM you, but that involved signing up with Skype which I am reluctant to do for the moment.

Thank you and best regards.
    "Making Profit IS EASY, keeping it IS NOT!"

Elder Analyst
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

sure you can use FXopen PM

it is easier for me to see the time of PM there as sign up...in case if there is more than 10 willing competitor.

Elder Analyst
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

well, it seems that there is no flood of applicants...

LOL, me naive, thought more forum members trade demo, and they would give a shot for this competition to win some real money!

Anyway, there is still like 36 hours to apply, if someone interested.

Elder Analyst
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

well, it seems that there is no interest from traders

never the less, RahmanSL then the winner. He will get his real money 15$ prize next week.

thanks for all who had a look on this thread.
    i think a valueable lesson learnt: ppl dont care to do much even for free money.

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Hi Lizerzoltan,

Yes, it does indeed seem that all Newbies at FXopen are rich or have already made tons of money to ignore offered money for Live trading account. Either that, or these Newbies are just too dumb or lazy to make any efforts to join genuine and generous competition offer, or they simply do not understand English.

Anywhere, thank you for declaring me the outright winner even before the competition has got underway.
    This must be my lucky month as I have "won" two competitions in a single month and I have not even started trading Live Trading yet.

Cheers and all the best!

P/S: To all Newbies: You guys & gals should make more effort in competitions generously staged by kindhearted Seasoned Traders like Lizerzoltan and others (like ilearn2t) who really wants to help out Forex Newbies. These people took precious time, effort, and their own money to try to help Newbies. The least we can do is to respond to, and to participate in their competitions.
    It cost you & I ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to join and even if we don't win in the end, we get loads of valuable FREE lessons in our trading techniques.
    "Making Profit IS EASY, keeping it IS NOT!"

Bullish
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Hi Lizerzoltan,

Thanks alot for that wounderfull offer,i wish i had seen it before for i surely would have entered it.Hope i am not the only one who did not see it .
    Will you be doing this again?I hope you do.

Bullish
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ericoco View Post
    Hi Lizerzoltan,

Thanks alot for that wounderfull offer,i wish i had seen it before for i surely would have entered it.Hope i am not the only one who did not see it .
    Will you be doing this again?I hope you do.
    Hi ericoco,

you are not the only one that didn't see it, most of us are busy in other threads, I sure

would have joined too. But I gotta suggest that if anyone is starting a competition; the

deadline for joining should at least be 1 or 2 weeks, so many people would join. Its not

the prize that is being won that matter but to test how good you are by competing with others.

We had just recently finished a competition in Traders Competition thread, which

just started with two of us me and RahmanSL. RahmanSL being the winner, and another

competition is on with more members now.

Though the prizes won are small, but when you win a prize you really cherish it even if

its a piece of paper because it shows that you are good at something. In the competition

that ended we both won $5 from the beginning, and you know what? I respect that $5 like

its $500. Another thing is being in the midst of other traders and seeing what they do will

make you a good trader, you sometimes learn from their mistakes and success.

Hi Lizerzoltan,

looking forward to seeing another competition from you, don't loose hope on us the

newbies.
    The QUALITY of your trades is what matters, not the QUANTITY!

Elder Analyst
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

hi
    sure i will consider putting something up in the future, but not in this very moment.
    the shorter notice was due that i wanted to limit participation to only 10 members, but as it happened there was much less interest than that.
    anyway, see how things go.