BUY FXO Forum Shares
1316
Shares in the BANK:
We BuyWe Sell
$1.9202$1.9796
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Multiple accounts

  1. #1
    Intraday Master etrader's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    260
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.000
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Multiple accounts

    I know that FXOpen allows traders to open multiple accounts

    But I want to ask that if this is not preferred by the broker ?

    Or FXOpen don't mind if one opens 4-5 accounts

    I want to try different trading systems and then I wish to inspect them independently

    And finally, do I need to send e-mail to introduce new account to get verified ? Or registering with a single e-mail will automatically do this ?

  2. #2
    Denis Peganov, FXOpen Development Director cool user FXOpen Manager's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    On the moon
    Posts
    10,853
    FXO Shares
    58
    FXO Bonus
    470.989
    Thanks
    48
    Thanked 475 Times in 186 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by etrader View Post
    I know that FXOpen allows traders to open multiple accounts

    But I want to ask that if this is not preferred by the broker ?

    Or FXOpen don't mind if one opens 4-5 accounts

    I want to try different trading systems and then I wish to inspect them independently

    And finally, do I need to send e-mail to introduce new account to get verified ? Or registering with a single e-mail will automatically do this ?
    We see no difficulties opening more than 1 account under the same name.
    We think that trader should have oportunity to try different strategies or even EAs, which is not possible to do on the same account.
    Incase you open another account under the same details as main one (email adress, full name...and deposit from the same account) there is no need to make another verification again.

    Denis Peganov
    Development Director
    FXOPEN NZ LIMITED
    E-mail: [email protected]
    http://www.fxopen.com/

  3. #3
    Intraday Master etrader's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    260
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.000
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FX Open Manager View Post
    We see no difficulties opening more than 1 account under the same name.
    We think that trader should have oportunity to try different strategies or even EAs, which is not possible to do on the same account.
    Incase you open another account under the same details as main one (email adress, full name...and deposit from the same account) there is no need to make another verification again.
    Many thanks for understanding the traders situation.

    You are great sm_rolleye

  4. #4
    Bullish samifx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Ferdjioua, Algeria
    Posts
    55
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.000
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    I recommend to use only one account since you can control and manage all trading strategies with the MetaTrader, so it'll help you experience trading better...
    Sometimes not trading is the best trade at all

  5. #5
    Director of FXOpen Aus FXOjafar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    3,323
    FXO Shares
    50
    FXO Bonus
    1.463
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 79 Times in 51 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by etrader View Post
    Many thanks for understanding the traders situation.

    You are great sm_rolleye
    Remember where to go to open your multiple accounts cough .... rebates cough.. cough toothy9
    Jafar Calley - Director
    FXOpen AU Pty Ltd
    Level 26 • 1 Bligh Street
    Sydney NSW 2000
    Australia
    AFSL:412871 ABN:61 143 678 719
    http://www.fxopenaus.com

  6. #6
    In Profit
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    118
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.000
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    I've got 2 accounts (1 Micro and 1 standard) and my standard one is verified already....do I need to verify my micro account too? I'm guessing since they're under the same name, etc. I don't need to resend the documents

  7. #7
    Director of FXOpen Aus FXOjafar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    3,323
    FXO Shares
    50
    FXO Bonus
    1.463
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 79 Times in 51 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FXManiac View Post
    I've got 2 accounts (1 Micro and 1 standard) and my standard one is verified already....do I need to verify my micro account too? I'm guessing since they're under the same name, etc. I don't need to resend the documents
    That's correct. Both accounts, as long as you used the same name/address will be registered under the same ID Documents.
    Jafar Calley - Director
    FXOpen AU Pty Ltd
    Level 26 • 1 Bligh Street
    Sydney NSW 2000
    Australia
    AFSL:412871 ABN:61 143 678 719
    http://www.fxopenaus.com

  8. #8
    Intraday Master etrader's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    260
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.000
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RebateFX.com View Post
    That's correct. Both accounts, as long as you used the same name/address will be registered under the same ID Documents.
    Oh I forgot to do so ....

    and now I missed lots of rebates

  9. #9
    Director of FXOpen Aus FXOjafar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    3,323
    FXO Shares
    50
    FXO Bonus
    1.463
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 79 Times in 51 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by etrader View Post
    Oh I forgot to do so ....

    and now I missed lots of rebates
    Not to worry. I'll PM you the details on how to transfer over
    Jafar Calley - Director
    FXOpen AU Pty Ltd
    Level 26 • 1 Bligh Street
    Sydney NSW 2000
    Australia
    AFSL:412871 ABN:61 143 678 719
    http://www.fxopenaus.com

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Disclaimer
2005-2017 © FXOpen All rights reserved. Various trademarks held by their respective owners.

Risk Warning:: Trading on the Forex market involves substantial risks, including complete possible loss of funds and other losses and is not suitable for all members. Clients should make an independent judgment as to whether trading is appropriate for them in the light of their financial condition, investment experience, risk tolerance and other factors.

FXOpen Markets Limited, a company duly registered in Nevis under the company No. C 42235. FXOpen is a member of The Financial Commission.

FXOpen AU Pty Ltd., a company authorised and regulated by the Australian Securities & Investments Commission (ASIC). AFSL 412871ABN 61 143 678 719.

FXOpen Ltd. a company registered in England and Wales under company number 07273392 and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (previously, the Financial Services Authority) under FCA firm reference number 579202.

FXOpen does not provide services for United States residents.

Join us