Practice Forex trading
risk free

OPEN DEMO ACCOUNT

PAMM Technology

Become a Master
or a Follower

JOIN PAMM SERVICE
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Minimum Balance for PAMM accounts?

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,201 Times in 745 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kalex76 View Post
    Any good performance PAMM manager with such low accepting amount ,you got till now ..jankoah ...then its really great ..waiting for your experience and results.
    yes this is good to invest but i think a bit more in the starting we should just invest at least 10$ and if we get the reuturn from pamm holder only then we can invest some more bigger amount with the confidence

Market Maker
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Such amount is just for investments, that is for the investors but the managers need much higher capital to start

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

So,hope one could get a PAMM manager with accepting $20 amount ..before that don't forget to read their tos.

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,444 Times in 1,427 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kalex76 View Post
    So,hope one could get a PAMM manager with accepting $20 amount ..before that don't forget to read their tos.
    I would say that 20$ is too much less amount to be invested in the PAMM and the best returns would be if we invest 100$ onwards

Market Maker
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jemmy View Post
    minimum initial balance for PAMM standard = 1000 USD..

a) if first trading win 500 USD, will manager PAMM balance added automatically to 1500 USD ?

b) if first trading loss 500 USD, is it possible manager PAMM balance decrease to 500USD ( < 1000 USD) ?
    Yeah and when making a withdrawal, the Investor must make sure to leave sufficient funds on the Managed Account to satisfy the minimum balance requirements............

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Hello imbest

Heres an infaction for you, by now you would have seen all the warnings in these PAMM sections relating to asking questions associated to the main topic, and avoid just posting basic questions.

Thanks
    ilearn2t

seahawks90

Default same subject

what is the minimum amount we need to open a PAMM account at fxopen and what is the percentage of profit or success and tell me the most recommended manager .

Quote Originally Posted by nsawork View Post
    I would say that 20$ is too much less amount to be invested in the PAMM and the best returns would be if we invest 100$ onwards
    @nsawork thanks for the great information and i must say that $100 is a huge investment for average traders so fxopen must have to introduce some PAMM account with low investment.
    Last edited by ilearn2t; 03-29-2012 at 08:03 AM.

sofeenevu

I know that the minimum starting money requires for Standard PAMM account is $1000 and for ECN PAMM account is $5000. My question is to the PAMM department is that, is their any possibilities to open a new PAMM section for Micro accounts in future? So that small investors also can starting profit gaining from their managerial section.

Bullish
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Yes it's true! since generally the percentage yield of PAMM account is usually small, so I also think $ 20 is really low for investing on a PAMM account, I would say the minimum required to obtain reasonable result is $ 500!

XDLOVERS

http://crm.fxopen.com/KnowledgeBase/Content.ashx
    check this might help you !!!!!

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FX-MT View Post
    Yes it's true! since generally the percentage yield of PAMM account is usually small, so I also think $ 20 is really low for investing on a PAMM account, I would say the minimum required to obtain reasonable result is $ 500!
    Yes i am agree that $20 is too less and i think with that investment is hard to survive for the pamm account and the investor might lost his/her interesting for such account. i think $1000 is an ideal amount for pamm account.

Bullish
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

you need atleast 2000 dollars because this will protect you from margin calls because with less investment you are more likely to get margin call quickly like with $50 you cant buy more than 5 lots

13. The Following User Says Thank You to malik shoaib For This Useful Post:

bbacomsats (07-12-2012)

Bullish
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

I was planning to make an invest in PAMM account with 20 - 50$. But after seeing the comments of some senior members, it seems the amount is too low. I am thinking about investing 100$ now. Will decide soon and make my first PAMM investment.

Bullish
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zubaidi View Post
    I still do not understand the PAMM management system because it is still a beginner in the learning stage guidance please
    Search and find best PAMM account manager and invest the amount with you can afford to lose. You doesn't have to do much then selecting the good manager and investing with some basic techniques. I am also starting out. It takes some research to find good manager who will accept low investment.

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pedrosa View Post
    I was planning to make an invest in PAMM account with 20 - 50$. But after seeing the comments of some senior members, it seems the amount is too low. I am thinking about investing 100$ now. Will decide soon and make my first PAMM investment.
    Well, it is glad to hear that you want to start your first investment pal. For starting with $100 to test drive is a good choice and i think you will more familiar with PAMM investment soon. I hope you start with the best PAMM Manager pal, good luck...

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast