JOIN PAMM SERVICE
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Adding/Deleting Clients

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Default Adding/Deleting Clients

I have a EA that I feel is perfect for your PAMM system. All of the other trader copiers have limitations that my HEDGEPro system (or I) cant deal with but your percentage share, hedging and other advantages really have me excited. My only possible issue is adding/removing clients.

I really need control over when to add/remove clients. I see some of your features and wanted to ask about them.

1. If I change the offer password will that disable new signups? (I hope so. In fact CAN I change the offer password?)
    2. If I delete a offer will that disable signups from people that added the offer but didnt complete the process. (I hope so)
    3. Can I remove people from the PAMM? (how is this done)
    4. Can I remove people that havent funded their account? (I hope so)

My issue is since I use a hedging system - Adding people in the middle of a ongoing hedge is problematic for my system. Ideally I only want to add people when I'm flat. If someone hasnt responded to my offer I'd like to be able to kill any outstanding offers. Also can I kill the offers of people that havent funded their account? (I wouldn't want them to get added to a active hedge) - I plan to intentionally go flat every couple months to add new users but would like to ensure that nobody comes into the middle of a trade.

Does your PAMM allow this type of control? Thnx in advance for your answers.

Here's My System - Hopefully coming to FXOpen VERY SOON!!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------
    forexpeacearmy.com/metatrader_expert_advisor/hedge_pro_ea/demo
    myfxbook.com/members/Fulltime247/hedgepro-expired/2780

Suggestion: If FXOPen PAMM had a "Add NEW Clients only when System is Flat" checkbox that would solve the problem systemwide - I understand that coordinating the PAMM with Flat status and clients rollover addition would be tricky but the checkbox would make it easy for PAMM Managers to use. Most would never understand all the things you've done to make that simple checkbox work but I'm truly impressed by the job you've done creating the current PAMM interface. GREAT JOB!!
    Last edited by Fulltime247; 03-21-2010 at 10:39 PM.

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

1) Generally yes. Right now you can't change the offer password, but soon we will add a feature that enables you to set up or change the offer password for all your offers.
    2) You can't delete an offer, you can only make it inactive, and activate it later, when you want. The funds of those who had accepted it before you made the offer inactive, will still go to your PAMM account.
    3) No, you can't.
    4) No need to do this. An investor will not be able to accept your offer if he hasn't got enough funds to deposit to your PAMM account.
    FXOpen
    PAMM

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Question on #2. What about those who joined and with a status opened before the offer was made inactive, will it go to your funds too and still count for that offering you have deactivated?

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dayuhan View Post
    Question on #2. What about those who joined and with a status opened before the offer was made inactive, will it go to your funds too and still count for that offering you have deactivated?
    Yes, it will go to PAMM funds too and count for the offer you have deactivated.
    FXOpen
    PAMM

Market Maker
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

I believe the entire process of investing, adding funds and processing withdrawals would be automated

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by janknoah View Post
    I believe the entire process of investing, adding funds and processing withdrawals would be automated
    so,now all things are manual or what - means in which way you are telling about the whole automated process adoptation - can u pls highlight.

Market Maker
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

The process of investing into the Pamm account won't involve manually sharing profits, but adding and deleting clients would be manual

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

yes, i think that there will be some automatic profit calculation process in the PAMM accounts ,otherwise the whole thing will be complex.

Market Maker
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

It has to be manual, those who compounds their earnings into their capital, it will be problems for the manager calculating.

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kalex76 View Post
    so,now all things are manual or what - means in which way you are telling about the whole automated process adoptation - can u pls highlight.
    The process of investing into the Pamm account won't involve manually sharing profits, but adding and deleting clients would be manual
    yes, i think that there will be some automatic profit calculation process in the PAMM accounts ,otherwise the whole thing will be complex.
    It has to be manual, those who compounds their earnings into their capital, it will be problems for the manager calculating.
    Hi

You can refer here about PAMM management ---> http://www.fxopen.com/Pamm/List.aspx
    Here are offer parameters example --> http://crm.fxopen.com/KnowledgeBase/...arameters.ashx

Thanks

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

sure you are right so i can approve that is really happens to any one
    thx friend

Bullish
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

I really believe the full means of investment, adding funds and also control withdrawals could be computerized

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

i don't get it is PAMM is a systeme to growth your income .or like copying from traders?

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,436 Times in 1,421 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mohazifa View Post
    i don't get it is PAMM is a systeme to growth your income .or like copying from traders?
    The PAMM Service is a software solution that makes possible to copy trade operations from Master account to one or more Slaves accounts and helps to automatize profit/loss distribution. Master operates his/her personal funds through a given PAMM Account, and his/her trading strategy is replicated on the Slaves own funds. PAMM Account performance can be viewed and analyzed with the help of advanced analytics that provides information in digital and graphic forms.

PAMM Service guarantees exact and instantaneous copying of trades on Slave’s funds.

Market Maker
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

yes there is , in pamm i think that software control all the profit and loss percentage so that the reason that its going good in these days and many people are investing in it....

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Muhammadumer For This Useful Post:

Resolve (07-23-2014)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast