PAMM Technology

Become a Master
or a Follower

JOIN PAMM SERVICE
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Free Indicator

seahawks90

Quote Originally Posted by toptrader43 View Post
    I believe we need to tell more details about that complimentary signals positive aspect and additionally performing pattern.
    i must say that sharing good indicators and strategies which helps you to make some good profit is a good thing and when you share all these things with each other you will start getting better results.

Market Maker cool user
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

So far i am never buy any indicator or something else,i think in metatrader4 already available many kinds indicator with free to use,i think no perfect indicator that giving 100% accurate prediction,because price moves due demand and supply ,and many custom indicator created by thirth party we can find in forex forum

tinny01

Indicators obtainable in the particular system Meta-trader enough within trading on Forex do not will need more external indicators. And additionally within spite of that you would like a lot of time thus, we all will see exactly how many of these technical indicators.

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Just in case you never understand it but i simply found some sort of indicator which will be a warm and friendly tool in your own trading journey get less difficult.

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Besides, one may consider to use mt4appstore com since it also contains plenty of FREE Automated Strategies/EA and even FREE technical indicators

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by radex78 View Post
    So far i am never buy any indicator or something else,i think in metatrader4 already available many kinds indicator with free to use,i think no perfect indicator that giving 100% accurate prediction,because price moves due demand and supply ,and many custom indicator created by thirth party we can find in forex forum
    be sure, that you dont offend your own rules, and than everything will be ok, also you should follow money management and dont risk more than 2-3% of your capital per trade.

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

I simply available a particular signal which will be a priceless tool in the trading journey get less stressful. But the file exceeds discussion board best upload file measured.

Market Maker cool user
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lougan View Post
    be sure, that you dont offend your own rules, and than everything will be ok, also you should follow money management and dont risk more than 2-3% of your capital per trade.
    Thanks for advice, using indicator indeed required dicipline with rules how to using indicator,but i think no perfect indicator that giving hundred percent acurate,so main focus to me is how to trading with my brain and always stick with money management

Market Maker cool user
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Default indicator in mt4 i think all good for helper tool,but we just need to undestand how to using it,and if we use it dicipline with rules of indicator is necessary,because if break rules indicator it mean if we don't trust these indicator

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tinny01 View Post
    Indicators obtainable in the particular system Meta-trader enough within trading on Forex do not will need more external indicators. And additionally within spite of that you would like a lot of time thus, we all will see exactly how many of these technical indicators.
    forex is the great source for earning money.If we try to earn more profit the we have to take so risk.Firstly we should to realize market conditions and try to make small profit to avoid risk of loss.as far as we try to control greed to earn more profit pay in short time.

sofeenevu

if it is so large, then you can provide some file hosting server address where you can upload the indicator.

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,201 Times in 745 Posts

follow the discussion thread up...
    Kick OUT ALL Spammer
    I KnOw YoU HaTE ME

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123