BUY FXO Forum Shares
Shares in the BANK:
We BuyWe Sell
$1.9202$1.9796

Thread: Admins, I like to hear from you!

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Default Admins, I like to hear from you!

Hi Admins
    I have a question which I have been curious about it,
    As I am not familiar with how a Broker operates and handles things esp payouts so I am eager to know what if a trader successfully makes returns at lowest 50% of his capital each month until 12 months? Starting capital only 5K (50% return) will bring 648,731.69$ in 12 months, with 30% after 20 months 950,248.19$, so where this paymet would come from?
    Altogether, how a Broker process very big payments esp with those successful traders who enjoy compounding their profits?
    In the meantime, will Brokers scare of the trader who trading very successful?
    Ive heard that now and then a Broker comes against a successful trader for (dunno what) reasons
    Thank you!

Director of FXOpen Aus FXOjafar's Avatar
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Where does the money come from? It comes from the forex market. Somewhere, some other trader bought that chunk of Euros you were selling. The profit you made is held on your account until you withdraw it.

FxOpen will not deny you that money unless it was obtained by illegal means, or was due to a technical error that you took advantage of, or you were in violation of the trading agreement you agreed to when you opened the account in some way.

FxOpen likes successful traders because you keep trading, and FxOpen keeps earning from the spread you are paying
    Jafar Calley - Director
    FXOpen AU Pty Ltd
    Level 26 • 1 Bligh Street
    Sydney NSW 2000
    Australia
    AFSL:412871 ABN:61 143 678 719
    http://www.fxopenaus.com

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

"Somewhere, some other trader bought that chunk of Euros you were selling"
    doesn't make sense to me, what if my capital is a lot more than all other traders at fxopen?
    you hear me? the money is from Market or the capital cycling at fxopen company?
    thank you!

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cool View Post
    doesn't make sense to me, what if my capital is a lot more than all other traders at fxopen?
    thank you!
    The money is from the market of course.
    Jafar Calley - Director
    FXOpen AU Pty Ltd
    Sydney NSW 2000
    Australia

Denis Peganov, FXOpen Development Director cool user FXOpen Manager's Avatar
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cool View Post
    thank you!
    I have answered in some other threads already, unfortunatelly can't remember where...
    There is a team of trader's which is working 24/5 to follow all the trade's.
    We do hedge netting position on the Market. I will give you simple example:
    Clients opened 150 lots SELL in USD/JPY and 250 lots BUY USD/JPY, there is no need to hedge 150 sell lots and 250 buy lots, we just hedge difference between, which is 150lots sell - 250 lots buy = 100 lots BUY. So, all we need to do is to hedge 100 BUY LOTS USD/JPY.
    I think this is clear and do not need further explanations.

Denis Peganov
    Development Director
    FXOPEN NZ LIMITED
    E-mail: [email protected]
    http://www.fxopen.com/

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FX Open Manager View Post
    I have answered in some other threads already, unfortunatelly can't remember where...
    There is a team of trader's which is working 24/5 to follow all the trade's.
    We do hedge netting position on the Market. I will give you simple example:
    Clients opened 150 lots SELL in USD/JPY and 250 lots BUY USD/JPY, there is no need to hedge 150 sell lots and 250 buy lots, we just hedge difference between, which is 150lots sell - 250 lots buy = 100 lots BUY. So, all we need to do is to hedge 100 BUY LOTS USD/JPY.
    I think this is clear and do not need further explanations.
    hmm, this explanition gives me the confidene that if i am not a news trader or

scalper i will never have problem with my broker even if my broker is not an

ecn broker because my profit never cause looses to broker,is it correct?

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ALBERTINI View Post

That is correct.
    Jafar Calley - Director
    FXOpen AU Pty Ltd
    Sydney NSW 2000
    Australia

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

This is a principe of working for 95% of the brokers. We get money from huge volume of the trades accumulated on our server. As you know, spread on intermarket is much less than is proposed for our clients. So FXopen propose FX trading for private investors (which have less than 1 million dollars to begin to trade direct) and our Clients give us a chance to enter intermarket direct. This is what a cooperation between Client and Broker.

Denis Peganov
    Development Director
    FXOPEN NZ LIMITED

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FX Open Manager View Post
    This is a principe of working for 95% of the brokers. We get money from huge volume of the trades accumulated on our server. As you know, spread on intermarket is much less than is proposed for our clients. So FXopen propose FX trading for private investors (which have less than 1 million dollars to begin to trade direct) and our Clients give us a chance to enter intermarket direct. This is what a cooperation between Client and Broker.
    I would be pleased if give me some sources about intermarket direct trading

rules and requirements like one million dollars.(I dont have one million dollars just

interested to knowsm_win )

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

I would be pleased if give me some sources about intermarket direct trading

rules and requirements like one million dollars.(I dont have one million dollars just

interested to knowsm_win )
    You can use major banks for direct trading. Don't forget, 1 lot will take 100000$ real $ from your margin

Denis Peganov
    Development Director
    FXOPEN NZ LIMITED