JOIN PAMM SERVICE
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: what is PAMM all about?

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Default what is PAMM all about?

what really is this PAMM all about and how can it help in the money management principle?

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by epzero View Post
    what really is this PAMM all about and how can it help in the money management principle?
    You can find information here.
    FXOpen
    PAMM

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

PAMM means percentage allocation management module.profit is distributed in the % of capital invested between investor.it is a very secure system.No one can steal the money that you invested into the fx PAMM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to alalbd For This Useful Post:

679 (10-05-2013)

Intraday Master
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

thank you for the explanation and looking for more explanations about PAAm as i'm a new starter and have a good day all of you

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

is it more safer for small traders to join a pamm account or it's not a must thank you for your attention and good luck

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by حازم View Post
    is it more safer for small traders to join a pamm account or it's not a must thank you for your attention and good luck
    I think it will depend on your trading skills and trading experience. If you are a good trader who can make consistent profit then you can trade by yourself. However if you are not confident with your trading skill then you can try to use PAMM account.

Bullish
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Percentage Allocation Management Module : Explaining What a PAMM Account is All About. A PAMM distributed the profits and losses across incurred by the main trading account to all the managed forex accounts.

Intraday Master
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

A PAMM account has nothing to do with the money management principle, money management principle is very simple it states that do not invest more than 5% of your capital in one trade: but you see most traders do not follow it except those that are very discipline.

Bullish
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by حازم View Post
    i think i agree with you, if we don't have much skill in trading, we can be investor in PAMM account.
    so we just wait and take your profit from that PAMM account you deposite

Bullish
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

I am very Interest about PAMM account ,many website I visit ,but I am not clear What is PAMM account ?How it work?
    It is like mt4 acount ?Many question are available in my mind ,any one tell me it is risk free trading ?I am not expert
    in Forex trading ,If I open PAMM account it will be risky for me?

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,436 Times in 1,421 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by yaya4444 View Post
    I am very Interest about PAMM account ,many website I visit ,but I am not clear What is PAMM account ?How it work?
    It is like mt4 acount ?Many question are available in my mind ,any one tell me it is risk free trading ?I am not expert
    in Forex trading ,If I open PAMM account it will be risky for me?
    Dear yaya,

PAMM stands for Percentage Allocation Management Module. It is a technical solution that helps to automatize profit/loss distribution, eliminate human error and allows Money Managers to manage multiple Investors accounts via one centralized MT4 interface.

FXOpen has seen the need for a new investing tool that can make cooperation between Money Managers and Investors more effective, honest, flexible and transparent.

So we have put our best efforts to develop an innovative, full-featured PAMM service!

With FXOpen PAMM service the manager can organize all of his clients together in one MT4 terminal.

An unlimited number of Investors can join under one Manager account.

The PAMM-service keeps each Investor’s account record individually and the gains and losses are automatically distributed by the Company (FXOpen) between the Manager and the Investors on a percentage basis so that each party receives its percentage rate of return.

When the Investor joins under a PAMM account, regularly updated trading statements will be provided in MyFXOpen area to monitor your PAMM Manager’s trading activity.

Thanks

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Resolve For This Useful Post:

farhatyzn (02-01-2014), Kashif (07-17-2013), Kinglord (07-17-2013), manav (07-17-2013)

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FXOpen PAMM View Post
    You can find information here.
    Thank you for the explanation and I do you want to know the system
    I found this explanation for all pamm things system
    I wish you a profit

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

5 minute system trade i do not know. If know some one about 5 minute trade please share with us. *Discipline - The Next Action when have a Losing Trade. Discipline is very essential in forex market. it is good for house wife. Please share about PAMM account.
    Last edited by Resolve; 01-03-2014 at 11:57 PM.

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by alalbd View Post
    PAMM means percentage allocation management module.profit is distributed in the % of capital invested between investor.it is a very secure system.No one can steal the money that you invested into the fx PAMM.
    your conception is clear , if we invest our capital , a good trader will trade with our capital and we will get % of profit.as our broker handle this account so there has nor risk for missing our profit commission.

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,436 Times in 1,421 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 679 View Post
    your conception is clear , if we invest our capital , a good trader will trade with our capital and we will get % of profit.as our broker handle this account so there has nor risk for missing our profit commission.
    Dear 679,

FXOpen PAMM service makes investing into Forex more secure. With PAMM accounts, the Investor (and not the Manager) has the power to deposit and withdraw funds, so the scenario when a dishonest Money Manager runs away with the money or fails to pay the profit is completely impossible.

Thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast