Try Free Demo

Practice Forex trading
risk free

OPEN DEMO ACCOUNT

PAMM Technology

Become a Master
or a Follower

JOIN PAMM SERVICE

Thread: How to know about Account Managers past trading performance ?

Piplet
    Thanks

Default How to know about Account Managers past trading performance ?

I'm planning to start managing accounts using my exclusive EA.
    I need to know more details about how to advertise my past trading performance to let investors know about me?
    I try to find an answer to this question but I couldn't !

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by oshaban View Post
    I need to know more details about how to advertise my past trading performance to let investors know about me?
    When you open a PAMM account, a forum thread will be created to communicate investors and the manager of PAMM account. You can tell more about your successes and the systems used in trading there.
    FXOpen
    PAMM

Market Maker
    Thanks

Also there a good number of forums which are related to forum, which you can also post the to your PAMM account profile.

Thanks

Is there any particular eligibility or experience needed to become a PAMM Manager ?

Because traders have to rely first and then they will plan for investing.

Thanks

Hello kalex76

You might find what you need here. http://forum.fxopen.com/forumdisplay...-PAMM-accounts

Good luck
    ilearn2t

Please only ask questions relating to the main topic in each thread.
    Last edited by ilearn2t; 03-26-2012 at 08:30 PM.

forex10

If you are a good one this thing will be clear for all the investors who look for a good manager and you can post your experience here in the forum to let every one know about you but a real one not fake please .

7. The Following User Says Thank You to forex10 For This Useful Post:

alalbd (03-06-2013)

In Profit
    Thanks

I think it will be hard to do that because usually the potential investors only will seeing your performance based on your EA performance in your PAMM account. You don't need to worry about that, if your EA is really good then the investors will coming and investing their money in your PAMM account.

Intraday Master
    Thanks

I will advise you to open your PAMM account now and start trading so that your performance record can start building up for investor to see because without the performance record your PAMM account will not attract investors.

Bullish
    Thanks

I think we can ask on live chat to tell the us the account statement before investing in any pamm account? Is this possible?
    If really fxopen allow this then surely I will just deposit in fxopen pamm accounts only.and why this is 5 decimal to deal in pamm?

Piplet
    Thanks

I think can|it'll} be laborious to try and do that as a result of typically the potential investors solely will seeing your performance supported your Semitic deity performance in your PAMM account. you do not have to be compelled to worry that, if your Semitic deity is basically smart then the investors can coming back and investment their cash in your PAMM account.

In Profit
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FXOpen PAMM View Post
    When you open a PAMM account, a forum thread will be created to communicate investors and the manager of PAMM account. You can tell more about your successes and the systems used in trading there.
    yes forum is the best way for shearing our trading performance and attract the investor for their investment.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,451 Times in 1,433 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by yasin View Post
    I think we can ask on live chat to tell the us the account statement before investing in any pamm account? Is this possible?
    If really fxopen allow this then surely I will just deposit in fxopen pamm accounts only.and why this is 5 decimal to deal in pamm?
    Dear yasin,

Choosing a competent and reliable Money Manager has never been an easy task for investors, but FXOpen makes it easier for you with public monitoring of PAMM accounts and past performance charts.

When the Investor joins under a PAMM account, regularly updated trading statements will be provided in MyFXOpen area to monitor your PAMM Manager’s trading activity.

Thanks

Thanks

sometimes is difficult to know how to know overall the PAMM manager is good or not! may in first time we see a one PAMM peformance is good,however after we chose. even decreased performance! but that is a risk.