FXOpen Broker

10+ years’
experience in FX

VISIT WEBSITE

Trading Accounts

ECN, STP,
Micro, Crypto

START TRADING

Free Demo

Practice Forex trading
risk free

OPEN DEMO ACCOUNT

PAMM Technology

Become a Master
or a Follower

JOIN PAMM SERVICE
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Will not available for Vietnamese?

  1. #1
    Piplet
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Will not available for Vietnamese?

    Hi there,

    After look around and decide to go with FXOpen, i see that we (vietnameses) cannot deposit by our credit/debit card. In VN, no other easy way to send out money to other countries.
    the way to fund by credit card over AlertPay is not realistic. ~5% fee will take alot and there no reason to do that.

    I suggest fxopen should directly accept funds over credit card to get down the fee (3% i think).
    If you have a plan to do that, pls let me know

    Thanks.
    P.H

  2. #2
    FXOpen Customers Support FXSupporter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    856
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 256 Times in 106 Posts

    Default

    Hello hunghit.
    We do accept Vietnamese clients. But we do not accept payments from credit cards directly from Vietnam or any other country.
    You may ask other Vietnamese traders for advice on which payment option is best to use from your country.

    I think you will have to use an electronic payment system, and you will have to pay a fee anyway. So, 5% at AlertPay may not be so high compared to other options.

    You may check discussion about e-currecny exchangers here. http://forum.fxopen.com/showthread.php?t=8412

  3. #3
    Old Member lord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Peaceful Earth
    Posts
    932
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 3 Times in 1 Post

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hunghit View Post
    Hi there,

    After look around and decide to go with FXOpen, i see that we (vietnameses) cannot deposit by our credit/debit card. In VN, no other easy way to send out money to other countries.
    the way to fund by credit card over AlertPay is not realistic. ~5% fee will take alot and there no reason to do that.

    I suggest fxopen should directly accept funds over credit card to get down the fee (3% i think).
    If you have a plan to do that, pls let me know

    Thanks.
    P.H
    Hi Sir,

    Hope u will b patient..very soon we will have Top Up Cards selling at our coming soon Sales Office in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.

    btw, may i know where r u staying sir?
    Never Say Never
    Don't trade hard but trade smart
    __________________________

    <<--FREE Forex Sources-->>

  4. #4
    Piplet
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FXSupporter View Post
    Hello hunghit.
    We do accept Vietnamese clients. But we do not accept payments from credit cards directly from Vietnam or any other country.
    You may ask other Vietnamese traders for advice on which payment option is best to use from your country.

    I think you will have to use an electronic payment system, and you will have to pay a fee anyway. So, 5% at AlertPay may not be so high compared to other options.

    You may check discussion about e-currecny exchangers here. forum.fxopen.com/showthread.php?t=8412
    Thank you for your reply and info.

    Quote Originally Posted by lord View Post
    Hi Sir,

    Hope u will b patient..very soon we will have Top Up Cards selling at our coming soon Sales Office in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.

    btw, may i know where r u staying sir?
    Right I'm in HCM city, hope you have business here soon. i have some other friend also want to start forex trading, so now i look for a broker for all of us. If i join other broker, then sure i will consider fxopen again when payment is better for us, cause some good points of fxopen.
    Pls send a notification to hunghit[at]gmail[dot]com when you're ready.

    Thanks for all.

  5. #5
    Old Member lord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Peaceful Earth
    Posts
    932
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 3 Times in 1 Post

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hunghit View Post
    Thank you for your reply and info.



    Right I'm in HCM city, hope you have business here soon. i have some other friend also want to start forex trading, so now i look for a broker for all of us. If i join other broker, then sure i will consider fxopen again when payment is better for us, cause some good points of fxopen.
    Pls send a notification to hunghit[at]gmail[dot]com when you're ready.

    Thanks for all.
    Good to hear that.

    Our Sales Office will b at 425, Vo Van Tan Street, Quan 1, HCMC, VN.

    we will announce d official opening date later.

    At the same time, we also provide training and education to teach people on basic knowledge and some advance education level in forex trading.

    Check it out soon!
    Never Say Never
    Don't trade hard but trade smart
    __________________________

    <<--FREE Forex Sources-->>

  6. #6
    FXMalay Support
    Guest

    Default

    Hi there,

    you could also contact our FXopenAsia Top-Up Card sales team.

    their contact can be found over here. http://forum.fxopen.com/showthread.php?t=60471

    I will ask one of the FXopenAsia suport staff to contact you personally to assist you on our deposit methods

  7. #7
    Moderator GGaranti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    876
    Thanks
    43
    Thanked 64 Times in 38 Posts

    Default

    Kích hoạt các phần và mở tất cả các chủ đề

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Disclaimer
2005-2021 © FXOpen All rights reserved. Various trademarks held by their respective owners.

Risk Warning: Trading on the Forex market involves substantial risks, including complete possible loss of funds and other losses and is not suitable for all members. Clients should make an independent judgment as to whether trading is appropriate for them in the light of their financial condition, investment experience, risk tolerance and other factors.

FXOpen Markets Limited, a company duly registered in Nevis under the company No. C 42235. FXOpen is a member of The Financial Commission.

FXOpen AU Pty Ltd., a company authorised and regulated by the Australian Securities & Investments Commission (ASIC). AFSL 412871ABN 61 143 678 719.

FXOpen Ltd. a company registered in England and Wales under company number 07273392 and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (previously, the Financial Services Authority) under FCA firm reference number 579202.

FXOpen EU is a trading name of FXOpen EU Ltd. FXOpen EU Ltd is authorized and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) under license number 194/13.

FXOpen does not provide services for United States residents.

Join us