We BuyWe Sell
$1.8388$1.8957
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CashU website problem

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Thumbs down CashU website problem

I asked fxegypt to withdraw via bank but they refused and told me I should request to withdraw to my cashU account (maybe cos I deposited through it).
    Ok ..I did .and fxegypt sent the money to my cashu account...but the problem is that I can't get the money from cashu .I sent them an email with my documents and requested the withdrawal ....No answer . Until now more than 10 days and many emails to cashU without a reply.I even tried to contact them by phone ...I failed and only charged the calls cost .
    If fxegypt helped me or anyone has an experience with cashu, it will be appreciated.

Denis Peganov, FXOpen Development Director cool user FXOpen Manager's Avatar
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dergham View Post
    I asked fxegypt to withdraw via bank but they refused and told me I should request to withdraw to my cashU account (maybe cos I deposited through it).
    Ok ..I did .and fxegypt sent the money to my cashu account...but the problem is that I can't get the money from cashu .I sent them an email with my documents and requested the withdrawal ....No answer . Until now more than 10 days and many emails to cashU without a reply.I even tried to contact them by phone ...I failed and only charged the calls cost .
    If fxegypt helped me or anyone has an experience with cashu, it will be appreciated.
    CashU are making bank wires withdrawals during few days normally, which email or phone are you using to contact them?

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

I've a bad start experience with CashU to (this http://www.fxegypt.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6067) so I think I better used e-bullion for now

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

use webmoney or LR
    e-bullion as bad as egold

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

I am asking if I send my money back to fxegypt will you allow me to withdraw via bank wire ? or should I wait for another solution ? many traders had the happy news that cashU now enables credit card deposit which will not make sense if you can withdraw only to cashu (the dead service) .

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

I am asking if I send my money back to fxegypt will you allow me to withdraw via bank wire ? or should I wait for another solution ? many traders had the happy news that cashU now enables credit card deposit which will not make sense if you can withdraw only to cashu (the dead service) .
    All we want is to protect ourselves from exchanging operations. Each case is checked individually, incase our finance department will indicate that withdrawal by bank wire is not an exchange operation only you will be able to withdrawal CashU to your bank account without any problems.
    My advise, trade for a while and this problem will be solved automatically.

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

WebMoney has launched a partnership with cashU – the largest internet payment provider in the Middle East. WM customers can now use cashU cards to top-up their WebMoney Purses.

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Exclamation cashu still ignores me

hello fxegypt , hello fellows forex traders . Happy Ramadan.
    my problem still exists and nothing happened
    I have my money in cashU and can't withdraw it because cashu don't reply my emails requesting withdrawal.I even tried to contact them by phone and failed .More than two weeks now ....I think it is the time for fxegypt to help me and you can help me by two ways:
    1 - If u understand that this is not an individual problem and will happen to all cashu service users ,fxegypt as a big merchant can try to contact cashu and inquire them about the problem.
    2 - Maybe I can send my money back to fxegypt and you can allow me to withdraw it by a wire bank transfer.Even if it costs more than 50$ ,but a reasonable cost, it is ok
    please note that wm clients,and I am not one of them,can top up their accounts by cashu prepaid cards but not by their cashu accounts itself ..that is what I understood.
    my fxegypt account 15677 my cashU account 6276108670484875
    I sent an email to [email protected] about this and he didn't reply.
    this thread should be named "cashu problem" not "cashu website problem" ,it is not about their website .
    sorry for the long message ,I hope for soon and decisive help .

Director of FXOpen Aus FXOjafar's Avatar
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Hi Dergham. Manager should deal with your issue as soon as possible. It's the weekend now. I'm sure as of Monday, yours and other emails sent to him will be dealt with as soon as physically possible.

I'm not sure if FXEgypt will have any better success than you have been having in trying to contact CashU. Is it possible for you to use an alternative email address to contact them? Your mails may end up being lost in their spam folder.

If you don't have a non-free email address to use, please PM me here and I'll sort out a temporary email address from one of my own domains that you can try.

I hope the situation can be resolved soon.
    Jafar Calley - Director
    FXOpen AU Pty Ltd
    Level 26 • 1 Bligh Street
    Sydney NSW 2000
    Australia
    AFSL:412871 ABN:61 143 678 719
    http://www.fxopenaus.com

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

hello fxegypt , hello fellows forex traders . Happy Ramadan.
    my problem still exists and nothing happened
    I have my money in cashU and can't withdraw it because cashu don't reply my emails requesting withdrawal.I even tried to contact them by phone and failed .More than two weeks now ....I think it is the time for fxegypt to help me and you can help me by two ways:
    1 - If u understand that this is not an individual problem and will happen to all cashu service users ,fxegypt as a big merchant can try to contact cashu and inquire them about the problem.
    2 - Maybe I can send my money back to fxegypt and you can allow me to withdraw it by a wire bank transfer.Even if it costs more than 50$ ,but a reasonable cost, it is ok
    please note that wm clients,and I am not one of them,can top up their accounts by cashu prepaid cards but not by their cashu accounts itself ..that is what I understood.
    my fxegypt account 15677 my cashU account 6276108670484875
    I sent an email to [email protected] about this and he didn't reply.
    this thread should be named "cashu problem" not "cashu website problem" ,it is not about their website .
    sorry for the long message ,I hope for soon and decisive help .
    I sent e-mail to cashu support on friday and got reply within 12 hrs. Did you try to check your junk mail or so? You can contact them by phone or so.

Intraday Master
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Yes, you could only fund your WM through a CashU prepaid cards..

another hints..why don't you sell your CashU to anyone who might be of interest? (ECurrency exchanges?)

but beware though..
    Visit 0.90 Pip Rebate Here
    Forex Rebates, Promotions, and $$$ BONUS!!
    Click Here!

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

hello everyone
    thanks to rebatefx for cooperation
    I want to tell everyone (fxegypt,traders) the next chapter of my story with cashU...
    after sending 15 emails in 3 weeks requesting the activation of my withdrawal link , they finally answered !
    " Please note that the withdrawal link is activated in your account .Please note that we will be deducting a %5 of the transfer as a penalty for accepting gift transfers as a payment method."
    the activated link just log me out of my account when I press it !
    I sent them an email explaining the link problem and that I did not receive the gift(fxegypt transfer) as a payment for a good or service ,so their penalty is not applicable to me.
    http://www.cashu.com/site/termsOfuse...&out=1&lang=en (read section 6 & 7)
    do you know what was their reply ?
    they didn't reply at all.
    I keep sending and they keep the holy silence vow.

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

hello everyone
    thanks to rebatefx for cooperation
    I want to tell everyone (fxegypt,traders) the next chapter of my story with cashU...
    after sending 15 emails in 3 weeks requesting the activation of my withdrawal link , they finally answered !
    " Please note that the withdrawal link is activated in your account .Please note that we will be deducting a %5 of the transfer as a penalty for accepting gift transfers as a payment method."
    the activated link just log me out of my account when I press it !
    I sent them an email explaining the link problem and that I did not receive the gift(fxegypt transfer) as a payment for a good or service ,so their penalty is not applicable to me.
    http://www.cashu.com/site/termsOfuse...&out=1&lang=en (read section 6 & 7)
    do you know what was their reply ?
    they didn't reply at all.
    I keep sending and they keep the holy silence vow.
    I'm sending this thread (and others) direct to management so they are aware of serious issues such as this. Thanks for keeping us informed.
    Jafar Calley - Director
    FXOpen AU Pty Ltd
    Sydney NSW 2000
    Australia

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Update: FxOpen Manager is contacting CashU to inform them in the strongest possible terms that the transfer is not for a good or service.

I suggest if the problems continue that you cease to use CashU and use an alternative means of deposit/withdrawal.
    Jafar Calley - Director
    FXOpen AU Pty Ltd
    Sydney NSW 2000
    Australia

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast