$1.7951$1.8506
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Making Money From Forex!

Bullish
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Default Making Money From Forex!

The Foreign Exchange market, also referred to as the FOREX is the largest financial market in the world. Forex market is a seamless 24-hour market. Most brokers are open from Sunday at 2PM EST until Friday at 4 PM EST with customer service available 24/7. With the ability to trade during the US, Asian, and European market hours, you can customize your own trading schedule.

All forex traders, and we mean all traders LOSE money on trades. 90 percent of traders lose money, largely due to lack of planning and training and having poor money management rules. Also, if you hate to lose or are a super perfectionist, you'll probably have a hard time adjusting to trading. The Forex market is one of most popular markets for speculation, due to its enormous size, liquidity and tendency for currencies to move in strong trends. You would think traders all over the world would make a killing, but success has been limited to very small percentage of traders.

Many traders come with the misguided hope of making a gazillion bucks, but in reality, lack the discipline required for trading. Most people usually lack the discipline to stick to a diet or to go to the gym three times a week. If you can't even do that, how do you think you're going to succeed trading?

Short term trading is not for amateurs, and it is rarely the path to "get rich quick". You can't make gigantic profits without taking gigantic risks. A trading strategy that involves taking a massive degree of risk means suffering inconsistent trading performance and often suffering large losses. A trader who does this probably doesn't even have a trading strategy - unless you call gambling a trading strategy!

Forex trading is a SKILL that takes TIME to learn. Skilled traders can and do make money in this field. However like any other occupation or career, success doesn't just happen overnight. Forex trading isn't a piece of cake (as some people would like you to believe). Think about it, if it was, everyone trading would already be millionaires. The truth is that even expert traders with years of experience still encounter periodic losses. Drill this in your head: there are NO shortcuts to Forex trading. It takes lots and lots of TIME to master. There is no substitute for hard work and diligence.

Bullish
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

ForeX = the fastest and the hardest money
    Personally Fx is for me a lot of fun. I really enjoy trading currencies.
    Fx rulez!

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Only very few people can win money from this market. Most pepole keep on losing my money.

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Your point is right ,if u dnt have a strategy and a good strong mind u would never win in forex.....

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

forex stands for those who learned from the mistakes what is right to do and succed to make a killing living trading forex

Bullish
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

make multiple accounts and distripute your money on it so if you lost your money you only lost part not all and don,t make positions when you are busy because you should monitor your position
    make fast and little profit is the best don,t make than three moves every day
    to not to be folled by the market

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hesham_bakr View Post
    make multiple accounts and distripute your money on it so if you lost your money you only lost part not all and don,t make positions when you are busy because you should monitor your position
    make fast and little profit is the best don,t make than three moves every day
    to not to be folled by the market
    hesham, can you explain in more detail why are multiple accounts useful? if you set reasonable SLs, then you won't blow your account in a trade, will you? by having more than 2 accounts, it is big fuss but no trading and profiting
    and the other possibility is to split your pot, for instance when you have 100 usd, you'll deposit only by 25usd, and you won't blow the whole 100usd in minutes.

Pinalli

Even i am not in the foavour f multiple accounts. Always a risk of huge loss is on your head if you choose to have multiple accounts

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

i use hedge trading so till now i never lost a trade

Bullish
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

I call this forex, forex tycoon

ceestech

Quote Originally Posted by forexdude View Post
    i use hedge trading so till now i never lost a trade
    i most say you most be very good as to say you have never lot a trade. Think well even when you where learning if say now you a pro.

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Its hard to make money from froex, people who think that will gain a jackpot will lose, only those who try to make a fex consistent money can stay.

Market Maker
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Most traders see fores from different angels. Though forex seems hard, but I don't think so.
    Fored is a simple but complicated issue. If it was that hard, then no one would make money from it

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Forex can be profitable if you copy trades from people who know how do it right , in zulutrade they have a big selection of traders who can make your life easier. Its easy and its free.

ceestech

if you know what you are doing in the forex market you can make it big time all you have to do is understand and learn from the mistakes that you have made.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast