We BuyWe Sell
$1.9162$1.9755
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is Fxegypt an ECN or a BUCKETSHOP

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Exclamation Is Fxegypt an ECN or a BUCKETSHOP

I would please like to know , does fxegypt consider itself as an ECN or a bucketshop forex broker ?
    A video bout ECN's And bucketshop Brokers is linked :

** Link promoting another broker removed **

And a very important question :
    If i place an order - a big one - on your system , would that affect the live qouted prices on your platform ?

If u do not understand exactly what i mean in this question plz visit : - and watch the video listed at the top of the page : link :

Thanks a lot

M.A.
    Last edited by FXOjafar; 09-02-2007 at 03:57 PM. Reason: Competing broker promotion

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EsCaD View Post
    I would please like to know , does fxegypt consider itself as an ECN or a bucketshop forex broker ?
    A video bout ECN's And bucketshop Brokers is linked :

If i place an order - a big one - on your system , would that affect the live qouted prices on your platform ?

If u do not understand exactly what i mean in this question plz visit : - and watch the video listed at the top of the page : link :

Thanks a lot

M.A.
    Man take it from your own country man. You're taking Felix too seriously. As for your question, we'll wait manager's answer. But you need t know that in order to move the market, you need to be controlling big assets, let's say 6 billion dollars maybe sm_win .

Director of FXOpen Aus FXOjafar's Avatar
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Felix's video is very vague and to put it bluntly, it is just a promo for him to get referrals for the broker he is IB for.

FXEgypt is by no means a bucketshop. The trading conditions which we enjoy make that totally clear.

Also, please read the forum rules before posting..
    http://fxegypt.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3829
    Jafar Calley - Director
    FXOpen AU Pty Ltd
    Level 26 • 1 Bligh Street
    Sydney NSW 2000
    Australia
    AFSL:412871 ABN:61 143 678 719
    http://www.fxopenaus.com

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

lol, this guy is creating a revolution around the net, i am seeing same type of posts in other brokers forums as well since the launch of video

this guy is revenging for some reason, dangerous since he has much influence around many traders. sm_upset

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by acidguy View Post
    lol, this guy is creating a revolution around the net, i am seeing same type of posts in other brokers forums as well since the launch of video

this guy is revenging for some reason, dangerous since he has much influence around many traders. sm_upset
    The only influence he has is among those noobs who can't see through his marketing ploy. All he did was vaguely point out one of the differences between ecn and retail trading. Followed of course by his "join under my IB" sales pitch.

I prefer guaranteed fills and no commission/fixed spread trading to ECN which isn't all that hot and you really need $100k+ to really take advantage of it.

If ECN really was all that, we would all be trading at ECN brokers.
    Jafar Calley - Director
    FXOpen AU Pty Ltd
    Sydney NSW 2000
    Australia

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

i agree with this i found fxegypt on his list in trying to find a broker who took bullion .went thru alot of the brokers listed and it seems most are bad reviews and yes under this one also , anyhow i took it upon myself to come to the forum here ,and have a look for myself . it seems to be a good forum very helpful . i poked around a few days and this lastweekend loaded my platform with a few bucks only 100. to start to get familiar with platform . i entered my first trade still bouncing a bit slow but to be expected this early in week .so still bit early to tell how things go but am happy with the speed it was funded along with other things here .i will post in his page at some point and also in my own forum . my point is i've learned not to always believe first things you read in a site like that but use your own judgment and look deeper . so without sounding like im repeating glad i passed the reviews and got in here and look forward to the growth of this broker .

pv.

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RebateFX.com View Post
    The only influence he has is among those noobs who can't see through his marketing ploy. All he did was vaguely point out one of the differences between ecn and retail trading. Followed of course by his "join under my IB" sales pitch.

I prefer guaranteed fills and no commission/fixed spread trading to ECN which isn't all that hot and you really need $100k+ to really take advantage of it.

I agree!!! Just a tactic used to get more money....PPL will do anything for money

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

yeah i agree Felix is very2 great on marketing.... he knows how to sell.
    but...
    his service is good too and i enjoyed it
    FXInd.com Livechat Support

Kindly don't send support question via PM.

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

I've heard good things about Felix's news society too which is well and good for the news traders, but this video is misleading. He mentions the good things about ECN trading, but neglects to mention the bad.

Like, no guaranteed fills, lots of slippage, commissions eating your account if you have a small account, and since all of your orders are visible to everyone, the big money players can hunt your stops instead of the broker doing it. On the stop hunting subject, I've not seen any evidence to suggest fxegypt does it at all.

There are advantages with trading at an honest retail broker, compared to ECN, especially if you aren't a major player in the market.
    Jafar Calley - Director
    FXOpen AU Pty Ltd
    Sydney NSW 2000
    Australia

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

^
    misleading in marketing is like a cheese in pizza
    FXInd.com Livechat Support

Kindly don't send support question via PM.

Denis Peganov, FXOpen Development Director cool user FXOpen Manager's Avatar
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

How could I miss such an interesting thread!

Denis Peganov
    Development Director
    FXOPEN NZ LIMITED
    E-mail: [email protected]
    http://www.fxopen.com/

Denis Peganov, FXOpen Development Director cool user FXOpen Manager's Avatar
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Thanks a lot

M.A.[/QUOTE]

I can give you simple example. We are adding netting position to the market ( lets say we have 200 lots sell and 300 lots buy), so 100 buy lots will be represented in the market. Than, if you will open 700 lots sell it will become 600 lots sell represented, and so on. So, the answer is - YES, orders on our platform effect the live quots, but as you know that the volume of the FX these days is very high, so even a 100000 lots position will not make a big influence on the quots.

Denis Peganov
    Development Director
    FXOPEN NZ LIMITED
    E-mail: [email protected]
    http://www.fxopen.com/

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FX Open Manager View Post
    I can give you simple example. We are adding netting position to the market ( lets say we have 200 lots sell and 300 lots buy), so 100 buy lots will be represented in the market.
    How often the netting position is added to the market?
    Is it everytime there is a change in traders position, secondly, minutely, hourly, daily, or if there is a significant imbalance of position (how significant)?

Knowing how the other one of the broker's work, we'll give us assurance that our orders are taken care very well.

Thankyou.

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

First, i must appologize for posting against the forum rules, though i only intended to use the vidoes as a refferal of what i asked about, for i have no such material of my own.
    I for sure apprecaite filex's webiste , reviews , n news service for it have helped me a lot in both , my trading n choosing a broker. i have tried several brokers n lost my money due to stop hunting n other illegal money theft activities most brokers do.
    I must say , felix does know well of advertising n ofcourse heads for making money and adv. the broker he is IB to , for he have been doing a lot of work, n after all whos not looking for more money ?

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RebateFX.com View Post

I can see that ur way of arranging words makes u no different from what u have said of Filex , though u must know i have nothin against u , nor any interest gained by defending him. U seem to be trying to crush any other but the broker u r IB for ( that is FXOPEN - EGYPT ) just like filex is doing for his broker.
    Um, i have been through such posts a lot in many different broker forums , so im sorry to say that iv learned to use my time in posts that r informative n include facts n reasonble information that cn answer my questions( like the posts FX OPEN MANAGER posted. ) rather than posts that r vague n display meaningless selfinvolved emotions ( like ur posts ) no personal agression ment .

I apprecaite every post in this thread, for itll help me decide wether to use fxegypt or not , i have seen yet nothin bad , but have noticed a quick customer service office that replies immediatly.

Thnks
    Last edited by EsCaD; 09-03-2007 at 04:28 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast