Become a Master
or a Follower

JOIN PAMM SERVICE
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: 6 Reasons To Trade Forex

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

I do find Forex trading very exciting and challenging.

But for being able to get $$$ from it, you would rather consider this in term of points than in term of $$$.
    Like any of PC games, once you master the rules, you finish by going to higher levels and getting more and more points. So you would rather say I took today 200 points and lost 150, so I have a positive balance for the day of 50 points. This would remove part of the negative pain you get when you lose these points when you used to consider them as $$$ (who likes to lose money?) and let you the freedom to convert the earned points to its equivalent in $$$ whenever you want to feel positive after a gain!

Yes trading Forex could be boring and a very hard matter... but come on, it could give so much fun when you seriously go into it!

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,136 Times in 644 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dominator View Post
    And for making money from trading forex is boring, we should make it like our daily activity so it not like a burden to us.
    just enjoyed it...
    Yeah trading for fun are good for our psicology too my friend. By doing trader as hoby we can make bigger profit than if we doing trading as work that can make use under pressured condition.

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Hello youngmam

If I could afford to lose $200 a week I would treat FXOpen as a business venture. But if I could only afford to lose $10 or less a week, I'd do a lot more "Demo" trading to improve my skills, between $10 - $200 I'd trade "Real" Forex as a hobby.

But I suppose age etc, would play a big factor in my thinking.

Good luck and trade safe.
    ilearn2t

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ilearn2t View Post
    Hello youngmam

If I could afford to lose $200 a week I would treat FXOpen as a business venture. But if I could only afford to lose $10 or less a week, I'd do a lot more "Demo" trading to improve my skills, between $10 - $200 I'd trade "Real" Forex as a hobby.

But I suppose age etc, would play a big factor in my thinking.

Good luck and trade safe.
    ilearn2t
    What would you do if you can afford to lose $200 an hour?

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by haniam View Post
    What would you do if you can afford to lose $200 an hour?
    May be he is a very rich people if can afford to lose 200$ in an hour. LOL
    To prevent that tragedy happend we must set stop loss.
    I have an experience when SNP capping Eur/Chf to 1.2 this pair are move 1000 pips in just 4 hour
    so it is not imposible that you can lose 200$ in an hour

Bullish
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

i am always treating forex as a business and i am excited every week to this business.

I am in small capital now and will gradually increase the fund with progrssively increase on my winning rate as well.

treat forex seriously will make us in profit.

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

A lot of new trader are loss in their forex because they does not treat this business seriously and just think that forex trading as a side job or even worse as a game.

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Hello haniam

If I could afford to lose $200 a week I would treat FXOpen as a business venture.

In reply to your post; I could say: 24= 4,800 x5= 24,000 business ventures a week, but I think I'd enjoy whats left of my life a lot better if I thought I'd helped at least one if not all the forum members turn FXOpen in to a business venture also.

Would I trade any different? don't think so, because I would be able to afford it.

I started learning this business by simply investing small amounts that I could afford to lose, and didn't worry about winning, but instead I soon learned it was better to lose, It trained my mind to coup with the stress that goes with it. No-one really likes to lose, but losing small amounts didn't seem to effect my trading after awhile, but I did benefit as I progressed, not by winning but by collecting as much data as possible on losing, we all remember the winners but never the losers, but I've a record of all my wins and losts, and by doing so, I think that alone has make me a better trader today (my belief anyway) and as I say I could afford the lose. Could I've coped with the stress now if I didn't lose back then, I'll never know.

Traders find their own ways of progress, that was my way, if you could afford to do the same, would I recommend you try it, well only you could answer that question, but it does open up a new discussion and that to can help benefit some in this business. So by your nice reply earlier, we both might have started something that benefits others on their quest to be a successful trader, lets hope so.

Good luck & safe trading
    ilearn2t

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ilearn2t For This Useful Post:

cafedeart (02-29-2012)

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Very nice trading tips and i think this answer are basically from your own trading experience..Are you success directly from your first trading journey or you also have some bitter experience before become succesful trade like now.
    Maybe after knowing your trading experience i can follow your succes and avoid your mistake in the past time. Sory for my bad english.

Bullish
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

One thing I noticed from ilearn2t is the Daily Trade Journal or Log whenever we in winning or losing trades. I am not the fortune one and I am still losing in forex now. But despite the discourage feeling, I learn how to reduce the stress when losing money and able to review my losing trade thru my trading log details. It is good for all to have a habit to write down all the trading detail as it able to let us review. One good thing of the log is I able to do my trading statistic thru monthly review.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to dustlee For This Useful Post:

ilearn2t (02-29-2012)

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Hello dustlee & ngepet dolar euro

When you trade within your affordable limit you'll never have a bad experience, you'll have highs & lows, through time your highs will get higher and your lows get lower.

All my formulas are ways to "test" new methods using a totally safe system call "Demo" account.

Once a "test" is completed its add to a new "Real" account.

And new "testing" is done on other formulas.

All "Demo" tests is setup for a small "Affordable" account that most (sadly not all) traders can use.

Newbies open a demo account and trade using 50,000 deposit, that $500 on a "Mirco" account. The setup window allows you to set your own "limit" 500 not 50,000 = $5.

Safe trading
    ilearn2t

Bullish
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Hi ilearn2t,

Noted on your comment and even I am in Live trading now, I am still using DEMO whenever testing for a new method. Live Trading made me more discipline and no just trade as wanting to trade. It is all my hard earn money.

Elder Analyst
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

hopefully these tips can be useful and can be used as well as possible in order to generate much profit consistently and can minimize losses.

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,552 Times in 1,153 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ngepet dolar euro View Post
    A lot of new trader are loss in their forex because they does not treat this business seriously and just think that forex trading as a side job or even worse as a game.
    yes newbie always try to make money quickly. They do not take seriously the Forex. So they fail to make money from Forex.

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

I feel that everyone's main reason to trade is to earn some quick good amount of money.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast