Try Free Demo

Practice Forex trading
risk free

OPEN DEMO ACCOUNT

PAMM Technology

Become a Master
or a Follower

JOIN PAMM SERVICE

Thread: As a Manager how can I renegotiate the terms of business with the Investors?

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Default As a Manager how can I renegotiate the terms of business with the Investors?

As a Manager how can I renegotiate the terms of business with the Investors?

Once created, a Manager’s Offer can not be deleted but it can be deactivated. To deactivate it, follow the next steps:

1. Login to MY FXOpen area. In the menu choose “PAMM” / “Manager”.
    2. From the list of your PAMM accounts select the one you need;
    3. Click “Close” next to the Manager Offer you wish to deactivate. The status of the Offer will change into “Inactive”.

New Investors won’t be able to accept the inactive Offer but the Investors who have already accepted it before will keep on working under this offer in accordance with its terms until they submit a request to withdraw all the funds or until the PAMM account is deleted.

Thus it is impossible to change terms of business without the agreement of both sides.
    Last edited by FXOpen PAMM; 10-23-2009 at 12:41 PM.
    FXOpen
    PAMM