FXOpen Broker

10+ years’
experience in FX

VISIT WEBSITE

Trading Accounts

ECN, STP,
Micro, Crypto

START TRADING

Free Demo

Practice Forex trading
risk free

OPEN DEMO ACCOUNT

PAMM Technology

Become a Master
or a Follower

JOIN PAMM SERVICE
Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 263

Thread: Your questions about PAMM service.

  1. #1
    FXOpen CEO FXOpen Alex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    40
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 6 Times in 4 Posts

    Default Your questions about PAMM service.

    Please fell free to ask any questions about FAQ of PAMM service here.

    Also you can send them to [email protected]
    Last edited by FXOpen PAMM; 12-17-2009 at 04:26 PM.

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FXOpen Alex For This Useful Post:

    679 (05-21-2014), [email protected] (02-02-2014)

  3. #2
    Piplet baby_fx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Japan-Philippines-Hong Kong-China-Singapore
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Question Performance graph

    Quote Originally Posted by FXOpen Alex View Post
    Please fell free to ask any questions about FAQ of PAMM service here.

    I am an investor, how will I know the performance of a certain PAMM manager?
    Is there a performance chart for us to refer so we could decide which one to invest in?


  4. #3
    In Profit getpaid2trade.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    265
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Of coarse...

    You can see performance data for each active offer inside your My FXOpen back office. On the left hand side of the screen look for the PAMM menu and click the '+' to open the expanded menu. Inside this menu select accounts. Here you will find a list of the active PAMM offers. Clicking on each individual offer will show it's historical performance data and other pertinent data.
    FXOpenMexico : Forex en Espa�ol
    *FXOpenMexico is a Bilingual Partner of FXOPEN Offering Services in English and Spanish


    Get Paid 2 Trade : Rebates for Active Traders : Reembolsos por Corredores Activos

    EARN REBATES FROM 0.6 to 0.8 PIPS PER LOT

    No 4 PIP Minimum applies, earn rebates on ALL your trades


    No hay un minimo de 4 PIPs, ganas tus reembolsos en TODO tus operaciones

    skype: getpaid2trade

    Tambien Hablamos Espa�ol

  5. #4
    In Profit duyduy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    164
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Minimum balance

    Want to as about
    8. Minimal balance

    30/5/10 - 5/5 10,000/1,000/100

    Minimal balance is a minimum amount to be left on an Investors account after a withdrawal request is processed.

    Example:
    The Investors balance according to the Offer is 15,750 USD. The Minimal remaining balance according to the Offer is 100 USD. So if the Investor makes a withdrawal request at the end of a trading interval he/she wont be able to withdraw an amount of 15,700 USD for example, as the remaining balance of the Investor would then be 15,750-15,700 = 50 USD, which is less than the minimal remaining balance specified in the Offer (50<100). In this case at the end of a trading interval the Investor can withdraw the amount up to 15,650 USD or the whole amount (15, 750 USD).

    My question
    In that case above. if the investor want to to withdraw all, how do investor withdraw all balance? (including the 100$)

  6. #5
    In Profit duyduy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    164
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Deposit commision

    4. Deposit Commission

    30/5/10 - 5/5 10,000/1,000/100

    Deposit commission is a certain percentage of the deposited Investors funds that will be transferred to a Managers account when a deposit request is executed.

    Example:
    An Investor deposits 10,000 USD. The deposit commission according to the Manager Offer parameters is 5%: 10,000/1005 = 500 USD. So 10,000-500 = 9,500 USD is credited to the PAMM-account. But the managed funds of the Investor still amount to 10,000 USD and the Management fee from the profit will be paid only if the Investors balance at the end of the Trading Interval exceeds 10,000 USD.

    My question is using above case.
    1. The performance fee 30% is counted from $9500 or $10000??

    2. If Minimum performance constraint is 10% so it's 10% from $9500 or $10.000?

  7. #6
    FXOpen PAMM FXOpen PAMM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    193
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 29 Times in 19 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by duyduy View Post
    Want to as about
    8. Minimal balance

    30/5/10 - 5/5 – 10,000/1,000/100

    Minimal balance is a minimum amount to be left on an Investor’s account after a withdrawal request is processed.

    Example:
    The Investor’s balance according to the Offer is 15,750 USD. The Minimal remaining balance according to the Offer is 100 USD. So if the Investor makes a withdrawal request at the end of a trading interval he/she won’t be able to withdraw an amount of 15,700 USD for example, as the remaining balance of the Investor would then be 15,750-15,700 = 50 USD, which is less than the minimal remaining balance specified in the Offer (50<100). In this case at the end of a trading interval the Investor can withdraw the amount up to 15,650 USD or the whole amount (15, 750 USD).

    My question
    In that case above. if the investor want to to withdraw all, how do investor withdraw all balance? (including the 100$)
    In that case Investor can Close Account and withdraw all his balance.
    Close account.

    Close account - a request to withdraw the whole Investor’s Balance during the Next Rollover.

    Please, follow these steps to submit a Close account request:

    1. Login to MY FXOpen area. In menu chose “PAMM” / “Investor”.
    2. From the list of accepted offers select the one from which you want to withdraw. You‘ll be redirected to a page detailing your Investor’s Balance.
    3. Click “Close Account” in the “Additional links” section.
    4. Enter your PIN-code and put a check mark next to “Do you really want to submit a liquidation request?” to confirm the operation.
    5. Click “Submit request”.

    Note! When your Close account Request is processed, the Early Withdrawal Penalty, if specified, will be deducted from the amount you withdraw.
    Last edited by FXOpen PAMM; 10-16-2009 at 04:08 PM.
    FXOpen
    PAMM

  8. #7
    FXOpen PAMM FXOpen PAMM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    193
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 29 Times in 19 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by duyduy View Post
    4. Deposit Commission

    30/5/10 - 5/5 10,000/1,000/100

    Deposit commission is a certain percentage of the deposited Investors funds that will be transferred to a Managers account when a deposit request is executed.

    Example:
    An Investor deposits 10,000 USD. The deposit commission according to the Manager Offer parameters is 5%: 10,000/1005 = 500 USD. So 10,000-500 = 9,500 USD is credited to the PAMM-account. But the managed funds of the Investor still amount to 10,000 USD and the Management fee from the profit will be paid only if the Investors balance at the end of the Trading Interval exceeds 10,000 USD.

    My question is using above case.
    1. The performance fee 30% is counted from $9500 or $10000??

    2. If Minimum performance constraint is 10% so it's 10% from $9500 or $10.000?
    Counted from $10000 in both cases.
    FXOpen
    PAMM

  9. #8
    Elder Analyst
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    629
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    hello

    my question is regarding IB/rebate rules on PAMM accounts, both the manager's or investors side.
    I dont recall reading yet a clear statement accourding this, so, maybe now

    I would like to know who and what rebates will earn.
    say, in the example the manager has joined a rebate program, and so the investor's account from where he assigned the money to manager is also joind such.

    Is the manager earning rebate from his trade? suppose he should, will he earn from the total amount he trades on his account?

    Is the investor earning rebate from his investment, accourding to the % of account (a similar % of the total lots traded)?

    Is none earning then who does?

    thx in advance. and sorry if this was answered, i seem to miss then.

  10. #9
    FXOpen CEO FXOpen Alex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    40
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 6 Times in 4 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lizerzoltan View Post
    hello

    my question is regarding IB/rebate rules on PAMM accounts, both the manager's or investors side.
    I dont recall reading yet a clear statement accourding this, so, maybe now

    I would like to know who and what rebates will earn.
    say, in the example the manager has joined a rebate program, and so the investor's account from where he assigned the money to manager is also joind such.

    Is the manager earning rebate from his trade? suppose he should, will he earn from the total amount he trades on his account?

    Is the investor earning rebate from his investment, accourding to the % of account (a similar % of the total lots traded)?

    Is none earning then who does?

    thx in advance. and sorry if this was answered, i seem to miss then.
    Partnership program for PAMM accounts will be provided latter.

  11. #10
    Piplet
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Hello admin,

    Just a suggestion in relation to the new investor baby fx that was asking the question about the performance of pamm account being monitored by fxopen, I will suggest if it is possible for fxopen to puts the top 3 performing pamm account on fxopen website , first 20pamm account to be ranked according to their performance ,so that visitors can see, this will make it easier for investors to see and navigate,

  12. #11
    FXOpen CEO FXOpen Alex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    40
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 6 Times in 4 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EagleForce View Post
    Hello admin,

    Just a suggestion in relation to the new investor baby fx that was asking the question about the performance of pamm account being monitored by fxopen, I will suggest if it is possible for fxopen to puts the top 3 performing pamm account on fxopen website , first 20pamm account to be ranked according to their performance ,so that visitors can see, this will make it easier for investors to see and navigate,
    We are working on this and hopefully within few weeks it will be added to the main page of FXOpen.

  13. #12
    Elder Analyst
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    629
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FXOpen Alex View Post
    Partnership program for PAMM accounts will be provided latter.
    can I kindly ask about a timeline?
    PAMM account are functioning about 2 weeks now, yet there is no partnership program defined for them...
    so, what is the current take if i may ask?
    ie: who earns that rebate?
    if you say neither investor, nor manager, then is it FXopen?

    sorry, but i am into learning the things before running into opening an account myself.
    such like the other time just read that leverage is fixed, another point i dont remember from earlier...and there might be some.
    it is getting cleared bit by bit about PAMM now, so, sorry for asking things, but that the way i am.

  14. #13
    Director of FXOpen Aus FXOjafar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    3,274
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 79 Times in 51 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lizerzoltan View Post
    can I kindly ask about a timeline?
    PAMM account are functioning about 2 weeks now, yet there is no partnership program defined for them...
    so, what is the current take if i may ask?
    ie: who earns that rebate?
    if you say neither investor, nor manager, then is it FXopen?

    sorry, but i am into learning the things before running into opening an account myself.
    such like the other time just read that leverage is fixed, another point i dont remember from earlier...and there might be some.
    it is getting cleared bit by bit about PAMM now, so, sorry for asking things, but that the way i am.
    As Alex said, there are no referrals or partners in the PAMM program at this time. So PAMM account spread or commission earnings go to FXOpen. The investor and manager hopefully earn profits from the trading together.
    Jafar Calley - Director
    FXOpen AU Pty Ltd
    Level 26 • 1 Bligh Street
    Sydney NSW 2000
    Australia
    AFSL:412871 ABN:61 143 678 719
    http://www.fxopenaus.com

  15. #14
    Elder Analyst
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    629
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    ok, that is nice.
    but arent both use nevertheless their fund that suppose to qualify to a rebate under the partnership rules of FXopen? if so, why to exclude them? ( if else that in is convinient to FXopen, no offense LOL )

  16. #15
    Piplet
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    8
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Can anybody explain more clearly the time(from, to) if the request for joining the offer or deposit to PAMM or withdrawing from the PAMM was sent to when it will be processed? Specify please according the trading server time(as it shown GMT +2).

Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Disclaimer
2005-2020 © FXOpen All rights reserved. Various trademarks held by their respective owners.

Risk Warning: Trading on the Forex market involves substantial risks, including complete possible loss of funds and other losses and is not suitable for all members. Clients should make an independent judgment as to whether trading is appropriate for them in the light of their financial condition, investment experience, risk tolerance and other factors.

FXOpen Markets Limited, a company duly registered in Nevis under the company No. C 42235. FXOpen is a member of The Financial Commission.

FXOpen AU Pty Ltd., a company authorised and regulated by the Australian Securities & Investments Commission (ASIC). AFSL 412871ABN 61 143 678 719.

FXOpen Ltd. a company registered in England and Wales under company number 07273392 and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (previously, the Financial Services Authority) under FCA firm reference number 579202.

FXOpen does not provide services for United States residents.

Join us