BUY FXO Forum Shares
Shares in the BANK:
We BuyWe Sell
$1.9162$1.9755
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: توصيات شركة جين كبنتل ( شركة فوركس . كوم )

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Default توصيات شركة جين كبنتل ( شركة فوركس . كوم )

[*]USDJPY, EURJPY, And The Dow - Room To Move Higher
    [/LIST]Sunday, August 26, 2007- Tokyo Update - 10:10 PM EST We have been told by several clients that Friday's link to the multimedia version of SOTD is not working on some networks. We are working on the problem, and it should be resolved soon. Essentially, I was describing our USDJPY 118 and EURJPY 160 targets.
    For tonight, I am working bids into the channel and broken trendline resistance-turned-support at 116.05. This should complete the 2nd wave pullback, which sets up waves 3,4, and 5 into the final 117.90 target that will also complete the major wave 4. Stops will be just below 115.80, and if filled long, I will book partials profits move stops to cost on the balance if 116.50 deals. Back tomorrow morning.
    https://secure.efxnow.com/myAccount/...01932ccdFriday, August 24, 2007 - New York Update - 2:00 PM EST The DJIA traded through critical resistance setting up a test of 13,450 next week. So, for next week, we are going to continue focusing on EURJPY 160.00 and USDJPY 118.00. For additional commentary, please click the following link.
    Thursday, August 23, 2007 - New York Update - 8:15 PM EST Some nasty short squeezes in the USDJPY and EURJPY have my rethinking my call that the 4-th wave top is in. For now, I'm looking at wave c to complete at the equality level compared to wave a, along with .786 retracement at around 118.00. Considering we talked about Dow 13,300 resistance this morning, I am a bit hesitant to carry USD long into tomorrow's housing numbers while the Dow faces such critical resistance. For tonight, I am going to consider looking at USDJPY longs between 116.15 and 116.00 with stops below 115.80 . Back tomorrow morning.
    https://secure.efxnow.com/myAccount/...2eb2c3Thursday, August 23, 2007 - New York Update - 12:34 PM Stocks made a strong move from 12,522 low to current levels of 13,340 as the Fed acknowledged financial market vulnerably and instability. Now, equity traders have been handed another gem that they thought would lift the markets - a $2B injection from BAC into CFC. But all the market can manage thus far in the day is a weak-handed test of 13,300-40 technical resistance. If they bring equities up on the Fed acknowledging that we have problems, and can't follow through with news like this, it could be a sign that the short-term supply of buyers has been tapped.
    Going forward, and while 13,340 holds, I would not be looking for equities to bring buying interest into the Yen carry trades.
    https://secure.efxnow.com/myAccount/...4-3437f558dca0
    Disclaimer: The information and opinions in this report are for general information use only and are not intended as an offer or solicitation with respect to the purchase or sale of any currency. All opinions and information contained in this report are subject to change without notice. This report has been prepared without regard to the specific investment objectives, financial situation and needs of any particular recipient. While the information contained herein was obtained from sources believed to be reliable, author does not guarantee its accuracy or completeness, nor does author assume any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss that may result from the reliance by any person upon any such information or opinions

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

هذا التحليل الاسبوعي من شركة جين كبنتال (فوركس . كوم )
    -------------------------------------
    Weekly Strategy updated August 23, 2007, 1300 EDTLooking to short GBP/USD on current recovery
    GBP/USD has recovered from the plunge that began in late July and accelerated in August. The recovery has effectively 'closed the gap' back to 2.0080/100, which is where the plunge accelerated on August 14. The 2.0100 level is also marked by a broken weekly trendline which is now acting as resistance. My overall view is that GBP/USD has topped out against the USD for the long-term. I base this view on the expectation that BOE interest rate hikes are finished for the foreseeable future, leaving expectations of higher rates to be priced out of GBP. Perhaps more ominously, the UK is facing a mortgage meltdown/housing downturn in the months ahead that may be worse than what the US has experienced.
    The strategy is to sell 50% of a short GBP/USD posiiton at current market levels (2.0050) and the other 50% at 2.0150, for an everage short rate of 2.0100. The stop loss should be placed above critical resistance area at 2.0180/0200. That area is marked by the lows of a Fibonacci wave 1 down, which should not be breached. However, allowing for some slippage, I'm placing the stop at 2.0220, for a total risk of 120 pips. If I am correct, the current recovery may have already peaked, and a fifth wave down will unfold in short order. In that case, agressive traders could add to the short on a drop through corrective trendline support at 1.9950. Profit targets are for 50% at prior lows at 1.9700, and the remaining 50% at 1.9450.

https://secure.efxnow.com/myAccount/...0-22da2572dcc0
    Strategy of the week

Disclaimer: The information and opinions in this report are for general information use only and are not intended as an offer or solicitation with respect to the purchase or sale of any currency. All opinions and information contained in this report are subject to change without notice. This report has been prepared without regard to the specific investment objectives, financial situation and needs of any particular recipient. While the information contained herein was obtained from sources believed to be reliable, author does not guarantee its accuracy or completeness, nor does author assume any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss that may result from the reliance by any person upon any such information or opinions

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

الشيى المزعج ان التوصيات تتغير مرتين باليوم هذه التوصة و التحليل صدر الان قبل دقائق فقط
    عند اختفا الصورة الموجدة بالروابط يعني ان التوصية الغيت وهناك غيرها
    ------------------------------------
    Highlights
    • Changing USDJPY Trade Plan - Bidding Here
    • Strategy of the Day - Multimedia Format
    Monday, August 27, 2007 - New York Update - 10:23 AM EST I am going to make a last-minute adjustment to our USDJPY long positions, as I mentioned on our Forex Insider commentary. I closed out the 116.05 position for a minor loss to re-bid for the USDJPY a bit lower at 115.85. Stops are now at 115.60 and I will look to book partial profits and trail stops to cost at 116.25. Back tonight.
    Click here for a live presentation of the weekly plan.

https://secure.efxnow.com/myAccount/...413Disclaimer: The information and opinions in this report are for general information use only and are not intended as an offer or solicitation with respect to the purchase or sale of any currency. All opinions and information contained in this report are subject to change without notice. This report has been prepared without regard to the specific investment objectives, financial situation and needs of any particular recipient. While the information contained herein was obtained from sources believed to be reliable, author does not guarantee its accuracy or completeness, nor does author assume any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss that may result from the reliance by any person upon any such information or opinions

Bullish
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

thank you veru much

Bullish
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

thank you very much

Bullish
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

you are the best

Bullish
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

and you make the best

iTRADER911

iTRADER911

اللاخبار من ناس لديهم خبره

Bullish
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

انا مش فاهمه اللغه الانجليزيه ممكن تكتبوا لنا باللغه الى احنا فاهمنها الى اللغة العربيه ممكن لو سمحتم يعنى

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

فعلا يا اخى انه اكيد لديهم خبرة كبير والذى ياااا كد ذللك الخبار التى اصدروها هيه التى تاكد ذللك

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

انا فاهم الموضوع اما الكلام مش فاهم منه اى شىء لانه بالغه الانجليزيه ممكن تكتبوا لنا باللغه العربيه لو سمحتم

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

انا مبفهمشى الى اللغه العربيه اما اللغه الانجليزيه انا مش فاااااهمها خالص ممكن تكتبوا لنا باللغه العربيه
    24/5 online customer support

Make 100 posts on our forum and receive 25$ forex trading account.

get 25$ when add 25$ open account now
    https://cabinet.fxopen.com/Actions/R...hx?Agent=69728

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

انا من بعض ترجمتى الى معطم الكلامات وجد انهو موضوع رائع جدا واشكرك يا اخى على الموقع الرائع دة بس لو كان باللغه العربيه كان هيكون افضل بكثير جدا

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast