JOIN PAMM SERVICE
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: A truth about IB

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RahmanSL View Post
    Thanks nonamer for banking info.

However....Name? Bank Account Name? Pincode?...Quiite sensitive and private information to give out over the internet; doesn't it??? Not exactly what I want to hear though! Any other choices other than that?

Thanks again for info.
    Hi

If you check that are form for withdrawal on trader cabinet, Please make sure you read carefully the instruction given. If you dont fill that column how can we process you withdraw

Thanks

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Hi nonamer,

It's like giving one's ATM card complete with pin code; right?? If it is, I am not that trusting; yah!

Thanks for info anywhere. I'll shop around still.

Regards

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Hi nonamer,

It's like giving one's ATM card complete with pin code; right?? If it is, I am not that trusting; yah!

Regards
    Sir,

If you read carefully, you will understand that are form on trader cabinet. You will need to fill that form on trader cabinet.
    Each time you request withdraw you will need to fill withdraw form, any withdraw request are needed to fill the pincode which its like you enter pincode to withdraw form ATM machine, no one will know.
    Did you already explore the trader cabinet ?
    I think you are not understand how its work. Please read carefully the instruction given then please try to request withdraw.
    One more, each time to withdraw you will need to given you account number like you request withdraw on other brokers using wire transfer you still needed to inform you account number. If not how the brokers will paid you withdraw into bank account ?

* Pincode given once time only after you done registration. That pincode needed to used when you want request any method withdraw i.e LR/local withdraw/wire transfer and others.

Thanks

** Please make sure you are understand the instruction given.

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

is it safe for us to trade here?malaysia rule for forex is illegal?how come?

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

azhaneeR34,

Yes it is ILLEGAL to carry out Forex Trading in our Malaysia; thanks to our government policy some years back...there is a post in this site somewhere regarding the law on this.

So we have to hati-hati if we still want to do forex trading; yah! That's why I am very concern with regards to money transaction. But I still have not come out with an idea of how to do this yet.

asslmkum

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by azhaneeR34 View Post
    azhaneeR34,

Yes it is ILLEGAL to carry out Forex Trading in our Malaysia; thanks to our government policy some years back...there is a post in this site somewhere regarding the law on this.

So we have to hati-hati if we still want to do forex trading; yah! That's why I am very concern with regards to money transaction. But I still have not come out with an idea of how to do this yet.

asslmkum
    Hi

Maybe you can refer here, we already discuss in this thread --> http://forum.fxopen.com/showthread.php?t=63885
    If you are from Malaysia you should be able to read in B.M.
    I already trade since 2005, the issue always came out every year because of greedy person. As long you trade by you self i think dont have any kind of problem will happen.
    The big problem are when a few people make a pool/manage account then they ask/offer other member to invest under them and promise a high return percentages but after a few month they loss all or maybe the owner run away. Then the investor are come from who dont know about forex risk, they think forex always can make a lot money but the reality forex are high risk business. In Forex you put in wrong direction you can say good bye. Forex needed a lot of patient and every time we need to learn day by day.
    For me its better to trade by own self. Profit or loss at least we know where did the money go, so we dont need to complaint anything if losses.

Just my 2 cents.

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Hi nonamer,

Regards
    Hello RahmanSL...4 ur information...
    Name = your real name
    Bank name = which is bank that you state when u register for fxopen
    Pincode = pin no. that u create when u register for fxopen (not ur atm pincode)
    is that clear?...
    for example...if ur atm card pin no. = 123456, ur pincode for fxopen = 000000..
    so u need 2 key in 000000 when u want to wdraw...
    that pincode is necessary when u want 2 wdraw same when u key in ur pincode when u want 2 wdraw money from bank via atm...

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

A truth about IB
    Hi freelancer777,

Oohhhhh! Forex Broker Pincode and NOT Bank Account Pincode. That is ok.

If have to give Bank Pincode, then one ton of money also will disappear in no time!

Thank you my friend, and best regards.

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

it's ok..
    we help each other...myb next time u will help me..

Director of FXOpen Aus FXOjafar's Avatar
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by azhaneeR34 View Post
    Yes it is illegal according to BN (this may change soon though), however since you are registered online and trade online, technically, you are not trading IN Malaysia.

BN's problem is more with those who exchange Ringgit into dollars or vice versa at non official rates without the correct license to do so rather than online forex trading.
    Jafar Calley - Director
    FXOpen AU Pty Ltd
    Level 26 • 1 Bligh Street
    Sydney NSW 2000
    Australia
    AFSL:412871 ABN:61 143 678 719
    http://www.fxopenaus.com

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

"Yes it is illegal according to BN (this may change soon though)....."

I hope you are correct RebateFX.com....I still don't like the idea of having to carry out Forex Trading in secret...plus the possibility of my bank account being frozen or...iyahyah...confiscated and forfeited to our government if caught for doing so.

Still, I am about two-three months away from live trading and I hope the law will be amended by that time.

All the best!

"Making Profit IS EASY, keeping it, IS NOT".

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

"Yes it is illegal according to BN (this may change soon though)....."

I hope you are correct RebateFX.com....I still don't like the idea of having to carry out Forex Trading in secret...plus the possibility of my bank account being frozen or...iyahyah...confiscated and forfeited to our government if caught for doing so.
    under those circumstances it is best to trade with small amounts and keep moving profits out. Generally govts watch out for big money transfers and you can float under the radar.

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

DollarBull,

under those circumstances it is best to trade with small amounts and keep moving profits out. Generally govts watch out for big money transfers and you can float under the radar.

I was meaning to ask you, exactly how much money is considered small amounts to float under the radar?

Thanks and all the best.

Elder Analyst
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

usually you/banks need to report 10k+ $....

like for immigration you need to feel a form for such....
    but the amount might vary country to country a bit.

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Well, if you think being an IB is about sleeping too much, you won't get very many clients and they will soon leave you. It's hard work

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast