Practice Forex trading
risk free

OPEN DEMO ACCOUNT

PAMM Technology

Become a Master
or a Follower

JOIN PAMM SERVICE
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: The start of FXOpen LIVE ECN/STP!

FXOpen Customers Support FXSupporter's Avatar
    Thanks

Exclamation The start of FXOpen LIVE ECN/STP!

We are glad to announce the start of Live ECN trading.

We would like to inform that from now ECN accounts registration can be done automatically via this link. From the link please proceed to "Open ECN Account" tab. After this, you would be redirected to an application form.

The benefits of our ECN account are as follow: Interbank Spreads, Fastest Execution, Scalping allowed and welcomed, biggest liquidity, partnering with top institutional liquidity providers in the world...

Try FXOpen ECN Account on MetaTrader4 + Level II from FXOpen TODAY!

Live ECN accounts is a great way for advanced FXOpen clients to enhance their trading opportunities and get access to the new, more sophisticated level of trading.

Any feedback, that might help us improve the ECN live trading service is greatly appreciated. Feel free to share your opinion, make your proposals and report bugs if any in this forum thread.

Thank you for choosing FXOpen!
    Last edited by FXSupporter; 06-25-2009 at 03:17 PM.

Thanks

Hello FXSupporter

Congratulations to FXOpen and all behind the scenes that have made this new venture possible, having tested the ECN platform demo from the start I know FXOpen and its new members are on a winner.

FXOpen Customers Support FXSupporter's Avatar
    Thanks

Thank you ilearn2t.
    I'd like to thank YOU in return for your active contribution to the ECN Demo testing and dicsussion. Waiting for your valuable comments about LIVE ECN

The best of luck to you in your trading!

Denis Peganov, FXOpen Development Director cool user FXOpen Manager's Avatar
    Thanks

And here we go...

I would like to thanks all of our supporters and testers for ECN Demo, I believe that you will not be dissapointed with ECN Live perfomance as well!
    [IMG=floatLeft]http://forum.fxopen.com/ads/sign.png[/IMG]
    Denis Peganov
    Development Director
    FXOPEN NZ LIMITED
    E-mail: [email protected]
    http://www.fxopen.com/

Elder Analyst
    Thanks

hi
    i would like to know that what is the final commission structure for the liev ECN account trading.
    Is it a fix amount, a %age, a combination?
    Is the min position size is 1 lot? Can it be opened anything above, or only 1 lot increments? ie, possible 1.2 lot?

sorry if i missed at somewhere else the answers.
    thx

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lizerzoltan View Post
    hi
    i would like to know that what is the final commission structure for the liev ECN account trading.
    Is the min position size is 1 lot? Can it be opened anything above, or only 1 lot increments? ie, possible 1.2 lot?

thx
    Hello lizerzoltan

The minimum is 1 lot on ECN but I just made a test sell order on my demo for 1.10 and it worked.

Update: Commission seems to work out at $1.147 for every 0.10 on GBP/USD.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails commission.jpg  
    Last edited by ilearn2t; 06-25-2009 at 11:21 PM. Reason: Updating

Thanks

hi

thx
    The round turn commissions per 1.0 lot is 0.007%. Which is equal 7 USD per 100K traded on USD based currencies.

About your second question:yes you can open positions with the step 0.01 (Example: 1.13Lot or 43.21Lot). But the minimum position which can be opened is 1Lot.

Elder Analyst
    Thanks

hi.
    thx for the answers.
    Is there a need to have 2 separate standard account, and transfer always between ( one standard, and one ECN) ?
    i might like sometimes to trade smaller then 1 lot, and sometimes to take 1 lot, if conditions are allowing that....ie. my entry signal is strong enough.
    thx

Thanks

hi.
    thx for the answers.
    Is there a need to have 2 separate standard account, and transfer always between ( one standard, and one ECN) ?
    i might like sometimes to trade smaller then 1 lot, and sometimes to take 1 lot, if conditions are allowing that....ie. my entry signal is strong enough.
    thx
    As implementation of ECN types of accounts still in process(opening, funding, withdrawal and etc. procedures.. ) the only one way how we can open for you an ECN account is manually. So, we need your standard account number to be able to use your personal data which we have on file for your current account for opening with the same data an ECN account. And of course for now you can only fund automatically via e-currencies we accept or via bank wire only your standard account. So, for funding your ECN account you just need to request us to transfer funds form your standard account to your new opened ECN account.

Elder Analyst
    Thanks

hi.
    thx.
    what i really meant is: if the account funding is handled separate between this 2 accounts, isnt that mean that if i cant trade my fund in both type instantly?
    ie: i want to trade 0.5 lot on my standard, but then i decide to open a 1 lot position on ECN...i dont have yet the amount to have 2 fuly funded account safely away from any margin calls...
    but also, while trading, i cant wait hours for an internal transfer, really.

Thanks

hi.
    thx.
    what i really meant is: if the account funding is handled separate between this 2 accounts, isnt that mean that if i cant trade my fund in both type instantly?
    ie: i want to trade 0.5 lot on my standard, but then i decide to open a 1 lot position on ECN...i dont have yet the amount to have 2 fuly funded account safely away from any margin calls...
    but also, while trading, i cant wait hours for an internal transfer, really.
    I guess you do not need to be in hurry, if you have not enough funds to keep both accounts better to concentrate just on one of them, very important to follow right money management.
    p.s. just my 2 cents
    Denis Peganov
    Development Director
    FXOPEN NZ LIMITED

Thanks

how are partial fills handled?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 4EverMaAT View Post
    how are partial fills handled?
    As I know, full information and guide will be available to check in about 1 week period.
    Denis Peganov
    Development Director
    FXOPEN NZ LIMITED

14. The Following User Says Thank You to FXOpen Manager For This Useful Post:

jolly (11-02-2012)

Elder Analyst
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FXOpen Manager View Post
    I guess you do not need to be in hurry, if you have not enough funds to keep both accounts better to concentrate just on one of them, very important to follow right money management.
    p.s. just my 2 cents
    THX, and agree, i dont like also to miss accounts much. The thinking was that once i sometimes trade larger enough, then execution/commission should be better on ECN...

btw, a new question: IF ECN used, how is IB bonus program goes? Or it isnt valid there?
    thx again
    zoltan

Thanks

THX, and agree, i dont like also to miss accounts much. The thinking was that once i sometimes trade larger enough, then execution/commission should be better on ECN...

btw, a new question: IF ECN used, how is IB bonus program goes? Or it isnt valid there?
    thx again
    zoltan
    There will be IB programme, but conditions will be very different from usual ones.
    Denis Peganov
    Development Director
    FXOPEN NZ LIMITED

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast