Practice Forex trading
risk free

OPEN DEMO ACCOUNT

PAMM Technology

Become a Master
or a Follower

JOIN PAMM SERVICE
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: The start of FXOpen LIVE ECN/STP!

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cheman View Post
    non ECNbroker also non dealing desk account, rite? like fxopen..i think most of the retails brokers in Malaysia usually stated their are non dealing dest account as well rite.
    Non ECN brokers mostly are dealing desk.
    Like FXOPEN standard and micro account are dealing desk.

------------>
    Forex ECN Broker

ECN is an acronym for Electronic Communications Network. A Forex ECN broker does not have a dealing desk but instead provides a marketplace where multiple market makers, banks and traders can enter in competing bids and offers into the platform and have their trades filled by multiple liquidity providers in an anonymous trading environment. The trades are done in the name of your ECN broker, thereby providing you with complete anonymity. A trader might have their buy order filled by liquidity provider "A", and close the same order against liquidity provider "B", or have their trade matched internally by the bid or offer of another trader. The best bid and offer is displayed to the trader along with the market depth which is the combined volume available at each price. A greater number of marketplace participants providing pricing to the ECN broker leads to tighter spreads. ECN's typically charge a small fee for matching trades between their clients and liquidity providers.

fxtown

Quote Originally Posted by FXOpen Manager View Post
    Hello azuwan,
    If you do not want to use ECN service you can still use FXOpen MarketMaker with the same old conditions you used to have
    Have a good trading with FXOpen
    Hi dear manager, could you give the link of istalation instruction for level2 qoutes that it would be on self platform, but not in separate window? I sow it once but can`t find now. Thanks .

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

hello Fxopen manager

I opened an account yesterday 255792 is my number, I loaded documents for verification and mailed the staff today, tried to get chat support multiple times in vain.

Is fxopen too tough for opening up .why no response eigther for mailing or chat., chat room never opened up from yesterday.

what to do? support didn't respond till this second and whole day had passed,moreover before investing into fxopen, I want to clear way for withdrawals too..

am i right Fxopen manager? hope you would help me in this process.

I have mentioned the account number too., I waited long till this second for a mail from fxopen and tried chat room a minimum of 40-60 times not a word opened up!!!!

If this is so how can I get in touch if there is a problem in live trading or withdrawal and any other., with no response.

regards
    piptrap

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by piptrap View Post
    hello Fxopen manager

I opened an account yesterday 255792 is my number, I loaded documents for verification and mailed the staff today, tried to get chat support multiple times in vain.

Is fxopen too tough for opening up .why no response eigther for mailing or chat., chat room never opened up from yesterday.

what to do? support didn't respond till this second and whole day had passed,moreover before investing into fxopen, I want to clear way for withdrawals too..

am i right Fxopen manager? hope you would help me in this process.

I have mentioned the account number too., I waited long till this second for a mail from fxopen and tried chat room a minimum of 40-60 times not a word opened up!!!!

If this is so how can I get in touch if there is a problem in live trading or withdrawal and any other., with no response.

regards
    piptrap
    Hi,

I dont see any problem with our Live Chat. I can connect to Live Chat and get respond from Live Chat staff.
    About verification process, after you done upload, please follow this simple step -->
    if you want faster verification, please send an email to [email protected], request to verify your account and mention you account number also. Remember to send only that, don't need to send any document attach. verification take time between 24-48hours (working days only) to be done.

Thanks

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

the chat does never open in my system it always shows servers of all countries busy, when I choose english general the chat window opens and no signs of anything just a blank box, and why fxopen doesn't validate or give importance to mails, mail not answered for two days?

I cannot be negative because this is my first time with fxopen,but whenever I can't get in touch with live operators I use to estimate the business is risky with them, with no response ,I mailed "[email protected]" about this situation., but no use.

should we mail often to get response,if we are struck between a problem in business how can we solve this immediately.Even if mailing is ok, nothing abot the response.

I think your system needs to be modified with perfect speedy solution, silence does kill the interest of the trading investor who believes in fxopen.

piptrap

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

piptrap, are you still fumbling with FXopen live chat and operators, or have your problem been solved???

Super Moderator, I strongly suggest that if the problem faced by piptrap has indeed been solved, do post that here to conclude this post as it gives a bad impression of FXopen to Guest and other users.

Thank you.
    "Making Profit IS EASY, keeping it IS NOT!"

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Sorry to ask.
    Why ecn serve always disconnect today?
    From morning to now still disconnect, around every 5-10 minute.

FXOpen Customers Support FXSupporter's Avatar
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Did you experience it in Demo ECN or Live ECN? And what is your acc. number?

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

I not yet trade at ecn, just open account to look the movement price on ecn.

FXOpen Customers Support FXSupporter's Avatar
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Ok, but did you open a Live ECN or a Demo ECN account? We need to know your ECN account type (Demo or LIve) and the account number to help you fix the problem. Please, provide this information.
    Last edited by FXSupporter; 05-25-2010 at 09:34 AM.

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,427 Times in 1,416 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsifire View Post
    I not yet trade at ecn, just open account to look the movement price on ecn.
    Dear Sir,

You can open a Live ECN account at Fxopen.

Please proceed to the Registration.

If you need any help please ask.

Thanks

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345