BUY FXO Forum Shares
1316
Shares in the BANK:
We BuyWe Sell
$1.8526$1.9099
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 53

Thread: FxOpen has een 'bad' review

  1. #1
    Piplet
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    21
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.000
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default FxOpen has een 'bad' review

    I dont say you are a scam or that kind of think, but im curious to see what the responses are.

    http://www.forexbastards.com/public/...ww.fxegypt.com

  2. #2
    Denis Peganov, FXOpen Development Director cool user FXOpen Manager's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    On the moon
    Posts
    11,117
    FXO Shares
    58
    FXO Bonus
    470.989
    Thanks
    48
    Thanked 474 Times in 186 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmyb View Post
    I dont say you are a scam or that kind of think, but im curious to see what the responses are.

    http://www.forexbastards.com/public/...ww.fxegypt.com
    Not so bad, as I see, there are bad and good posts inside.
    By the way, person which wrote scam report and that his money wasn't credited yet already received his deposit (which took 5 business days to be transfered to our bank account).
    As I told before, new website will be ready in a 3 weeks which will contain all required info (adresses, phones, license).

    And also, it is nice to have extra adver on such a popular place as forexbastards.com

  3. #3
    In Profit aminhakim's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Lebanon
    Posts
    143
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.000
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmyb View Post
    I dont say you are a scam or that kind of think, but im curious to see what the responses are.

    http://www.forexbastards.com/public/...ww.fxegypt.com
    Hell man. Felix thinks everyone's a scam. But I do believe that closing the thread discussing execution without proper answer is a bad thing to do. FXEGYPT could monitor people whom they think that they're taking advantage of delays and give a warning on the website and give back normal execution to all other people. I chated with support and they said that there's a group taking advantage of something I don't know exactly and I have asked if I'm going to get back my normal execution if I'm not in that group and they said: "yes, sure". By the way I withdrew profit many times from FXEGYPT and today I withdrew 1K from my account and they called me to make a security check and I got my money so I don't see them as a scam.

  4. #4
    Denis Peganov, FXOpen Development Director cool user FXOpen Manager's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    On the moon
    Posts
    11,117
    FXO Shares
    58
    FXO Bonus
    470.989
    Thanks
    48
    Thanked 474 Times in 186 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aminhakim View Post
    Hell man. Felix thinks everyone's a scam. But I do believe that closing the thread discussing execution without proper answer is a bad thing to do. FXEGYPT could monitor people whom they think that they're taking advantage of delays and give a warning on the website and give back normal execution to all other people. I chated with support and they said that there's a group taking advantage of something I don't know exactly and I have asked if I'm going to get back my normal execution if I'm not in that group and they said: "yes, sure". By the way I withdrew profit many times from FXEGYPT and today I withdrew 1K from my account and they called me to make a security check and I got my money so I don't see them as a scam.
    Thanks. What I think, that people should have different opinions, some people like us, some not and this is normal.
    About orders executions, you can be sure, that it will be returned to the normal very soon.

  5. #5
    Denis Peganov, FXOpen Development Director cool user FXOpen Manager's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    On the moon
    Posts
    11,117
    FXO Shares
    58
    FXO Bonus
    470.989
    Thanks
    48
    Thanked 474 Times in 186 Posts

    Default

    By the way, one of my friend have 100K account in one US broker registered under NFA. Now it is over 12 hours there is no connection with the server...so, what can I say: Bravo, good work!
    So, this is one of the examples of one way propoganda.

  6. #6
    Director of FXOpen Aus FXOjafar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    3,482
    FXO Shares
    50
    FXO Bonus
    1.463
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 80 Times in 52 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by santoso View Post
    I think that if the company discloses Maxey's trading record to the forum, everything will be clear.

    So there is no confusion for the newbies or the other fxegypt customers
    I don't think the private information of a client should be posted in a public forum even if he did try and cheat the system.
    Jafar Calley - Director
    FXOpen AU Pty Ltd
    Level 26 • 1 Bligh Street
    Sydney NSW 2000
    Australia
    AFSL:412871 ABN:61 143 678 719
    http://www.fxopenaus.com

  7. #7
    Bullish
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    76
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.000
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    i think don't even pay attention to those website , anyone can go there and put notes , if they like they will rate, if not they will destroy it.
    the fact for me, i have a live account also here and i am satisfy, because i had no problem until now, and i found this broker nice and suite me, they have large selection of deposit and withdraw and my country have branch for them, and they are very helpful and best support for me , and highest leverage and so far good execution, and all my withdraw and deposit done with no problem so far, i have put my own opinion on felixy site and let the ppl know about the reality .
    admin, it is great to hear that your going to open a new website which will include your address and telephones and other info, i am glad to hear that, when it will come out exactly? it sure will not looks like this current view of your website?

  8. #8
    Director of FXOpen Aus FXOjafar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    3,482
    FXO Shares
    50
    FXO Bonus
    1.463
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 80 Times in 52 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MaXeY View Post
    I said this many times, I dont cheat ur system, i dont trade the lag, why you all dont believe you people !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    all can i say....
    By the name of the god, i dont cheat ur system and dont trade the lag
    I didn't mention lag trading. I just said your personal information shouldn't be posted on the forum whether you are right or wrong, or don't you agree?
    Jafar Calley - Director
    FXOpen AU Pty Ltd
    Level 26 • 1 Bligh Street
    Sydney NSW 2000
    Australia
    AFSL:412871 ABN:61 143 678 719
    http://www.fxopenaus.com

  9. #9
    Bullish
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    95
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.000
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    I think you should give Maxey back his money, its illegal and immoral to steal his profits, if he lost would you gave him back his money or you would have kept it and pretended everything was ok. If it is a problem with your system fix it but honor the trades done by Maxey, otherwise really I am sure this would reflect very bad on your image as a broker.

  10. #10
    Denis Peganov, FXOpen Development Director cool user FXOpen Manager's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    On the moon
    Posts
    11,117
    FXO Shares
    58
    FXO Bonus
    470.989
    Thanks
    48
    Thanked 474 Times in 186 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by activetc View Post
    I think you should give Maxey back his money, its illegal and immoral to steal his profits, if he lost would you gave him back his money or you would have kept it and pretended everything was ok. If it is a problem with your system fix it but honor the trades done by Maxey, otherwise really I am sure this would reflect very bad on your image as a broker.
    There is nothing to discuss.
    There we are still consulting with some other brokers (4 at the moment), all of them had same problems and did the same thing, as it is forbidden to do. Also, I do not know what will be last decission, but I am sure, that taking back money and leaving deposit of the client is the best way to solve this situation.

    FXOpen will not pay money for lag tradingand will not accept to use ownself in this kind of computer game.

  11. #11
    Denis Peganov, FXOpen Development Director cool user FXOpen Manager's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    On the moon
    Posts
    11,117
    FXO Shares
    58
    FXO Bonus
    470.989
    Thanks
    48
    Thanked 474 Times in 186 Posts

    Default

    By the way, I have nothing against Maxey and I respect his brain and idea, need to be educated and smart. So, there is nothing personal ( I am sorry if I said something personal and bad), but this is business which have own rules.

  12. #12

  13. #13
    In Profit muhammadfx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    126
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.000
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    No body have been convinced with your claims of MaxeY cheating and every body now is afraid that the same thing may happen to him when he make so large profits

    I know someone here told me from 2 days that he is using multiple accounts for security as he is afraid to have one account with 15k

    Every body now is waiting for the end of that tragedy and it is not possible that he (MaxeY) pay for your faults and your server problems

  14. #14
    Director of FXOpen Aus FXOjafar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    3,482
    FXO Shares
    50
    FXO Bonus
    1.463
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 80 Times in 52 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by muhammadfx View Post
    No body have been convinced with your claims of MaxeY cheating and every body now is afraid that the same thing may happen to him when he make so large profits

    I know someone here told me from 2 days that he is using multiple accounts for security as he is afraid to have one account with 15k

    Every body now is waiting for the end of that tragedy and it is not possible that he (MaxeY) pay for your faults and your server problems
    Since you don't know all the details, you can't possibly pass comment. If you wait, I'm sure there will be a proper announcement of exactly what went on, and what decision was made to resolve the situation. Until that time, speculation from anyone is useless.
    Jafar Calley - Director
    FXOpen AU Pty Ltd
    Level 26 • 1 Bligh Street
    Sydney NSW 2000
    Australia
    AFSL:412871 ABN:61 143 678 719
    http://www.fxopenaus.com

  15. #15
    Piplet
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    19
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.000
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FX Open Manager View Post
    By the way, one of my friend have 100K account in one US broker registered under NFA. Now it is over 12 hours there is no connection with the server...so, what can I say: Bravo, good work!
    So, this is one of the examples of one way propoganda.
    admin.just wanna ask how long will it take ; withdrawal from trading desk to egold acc? less than 2 hours?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Disclaimer
2005-2016 © FXOpen All rights reserved. Various trademarks held by their respective owners.

Risk Warning:: Trading on the Forex market involves substantial risks, including complete possible loss of funds and other losses and is not suitable for all members. Clients should make an independent judgment as to whether trading is appropriate for them in the light of their financial condition, investment experience, risk tolerance and other factors.

FXOpen Markets Limited, a company duly registered in Nevis under the company No. C 42235. FXOpen is a member of The Financial Commission.

FXOpen AU Pty Ltd., a company authorised and regulated by the Australian Securities & Investments Commission (ASIC). AFSL 412871ABN 61 143 678 719.

FXOpen Ltd. a company registered in England and Wales under company number 07273392 and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (previously, the Financial Services Authority) under FCA firm reference number 579202.

FXOpen does not provide services for United States residents.

Join us