We BuyWe Sell
$1.8211$1.8774

Thread: Black Day For Gold

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Default Black Day For Gold

Black day for precious metals yesterday where both Silver and Gold suffered seriously damage as long positions were sold off in favor for cash, and USD hedgers unwinding the hedge as the EURUSD cross moved south in for the USD.. Despite the dramatic move yesterday Gold is still in a bull run and sharp corrections are already seen. Looking at Dec Gold yesterdays lows arr 651,60 where markets finally met some serious buying was followed up today and traded up to current 663,60 high

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

I wish I bought that level as much gold as I could. I would be reach today. It seems nowadays that is the receipt of become rich is to buy and buy and buy as much gold as you can.
    "Strategy without action is just dreaming, action without strategy is nightmare" Japan proverb

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

today's gold price iss high at 13500

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

well i think now will go down...
    like life sometimes in bottom and sometimes in up