BUY FXO Forum Shares
Shares in the BANK:
We BuyWe Sell
$1.8938$1.9524
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: I Found The Holy Grail, Do You Want It?

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Default I Found The Holy Grail, Do You Want It?

Sound familiar? Well, it should. Every time you read about a managed fund, or Forex trading system, this is exactly what your are buying into. Obviously, you would never give your money to a fund if they can't provide consistent profits, and in most cases a "detailed" view of historical results.

O.k. I am getting ahead of myself. Let me take a step back and explain the question I am trying to answer.

Who should I let manage my account?

To me, there is a very simple answer to this question. YOU SHOULD MANAGE YOUR ACCOUNT. No other individual in this world understands your strengths, weaknesses, and tolerances better than you.

Yet there seems to be a never ending growth of funds and/or trading systems available online. Every one of them, of course, show substantial profits in the past. The question, then, is this.

Why are they sharing this great fortune with us? Why not just invest more of their own money, which they have just recently earned, and increase their profits?

There is a relatively limitless amount of money available in the Forex. Why would someone want to earn 25% of your profit as a management fee instead of 100% of theirs. Because both of those things can not happen at the same time.

Every Forex broker offers guaranteed fills on your orders under normal market conditions. This means that a $1 order is treated the same as a $1,000,000 order (whatever the maximum is with your Forex broker). So, as long as your trade is accurate, you will have no problem getting as much currency as you like.

So what does that mean? Well, every Forex broker has a maximum size order for which you are guaranteed your fill. This is important to understand for a very simple reason.

If the fund manager is only guaranteed his fill for $1,000,000, why wouldn't he want to capture maximum profit on his entire alloted amount.

In fairness, I would understand if he didn't have the capital to invest, but then I wouldn't trust the claims of his previous successes.

With a consistently successful trading strategy, and a conservative compounding strategy; you could turn a $5,000 account into a $1,000,000 account in just over 1 year. Let me explain before you all go running to open a Forex Trading Account and lose all your money.

By investing 10% of your account on a daily basis, and averaging 20 pips/day in profit your account would increase by 2% on a daily basis. For those of you familiar with compounding, you understand how this can lead to such a major growth in your account.

So, here is another obvious question. If the fund has been averaging such astounding results over the past year, why can't they invest enough money to reach their limit? And, if they can, why aren't they?

Here is the answer to all of the questions. If they were that good, you would never know about them. It's just that simple. The greatest traders are growing their accounts and reaching their limit day after day.

I promise you this - they are not using anyone else's trading strategy, they are using their own. That's right, to become a truly great Forex trader, you have to learn what works best for you, not someone else.

Are you still thinking about letting someone else handle your trading for you?

Take your future in your own hands. Learn to trade the Forex markets on your own.

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Cool article eh! Are you the originator?

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cool View Post
    Sound familiar? Well, it should. Every time you read about a managed fund, or Forex trading system, this is exactly what your are buying into. Obviously, you would never give your money to a fund if they can't provide consistent profits, and in most cases a "detailed" view of historical results.

O.k. I am getting ahead of myself. Let me take a step back and explain the question I am trying to answer.

To me, there is a very simple answer to this question. YOU SHOULD MANAGE YOUR ACCOUNT. No other individual in this world understands your strengths, weaknesses, and tolerances better than you.

Yet there seems to be a never ending growth of funds and/or trading systems available online. Every one of them, of course, show substantial profits in the past. The question, then, is this.

Why are they sharing this great fortune with us? Why not just invest more of their own money, which they have just recently earned, and increase their profits?

There is a relatively limitless amount of money available in the Forex. Why would someone want to earn 25% of your profit as a management fee instead of 100% of theirs. Because both of those things can not happen at the same time.

Every Forex broker offers guaranteed fills on your orders under normal market conditions. This means that a $1 order is treated the same as a $1,000,000 order (whatever the maximum is with your Forex broker). So, as long as your trade is accurate, you will have no problem getting as much currency as you like.

So what does that mean? Well, every Forex broker has a maximum size order for which you are guaranteed your fill. This is important to understand for a very simple reason.

If the fund manager is only guaranteed his fill for $1,000,000, why wouldn't he want to capture maximum profit on his entire alloted amount.

In fairness, I would understand if he didn't have the capital to invest, but then I wouldn't trust the claims of his previous successes.

With a consistently successful trading strategy, and a conservative compounding strategy; you could turn a $5,000 account into a $1,000,000 account in just over 1 year. Let me explain before you all go running to open a Forex Trading Account and lose all your money.

By investing 10% of your account on a daily basis, and averaging 20 pips/day in profit your account would increase by 2% on a daily basis. For those of you familiar with compounding, you understand how this can lead to such a major growth in your account.

So, here is another obvious question. If the fund has been averaging such astounding results over the past year, why can't they invest enough money to reach their limit? And, if they can, why aren't they?

Here is the answer to all of the questions. If they were that good, you would never know about them. It's just that simple. The greatest traders are growing their accounts and reaching their limit day after day.

I promise you this - they are not using anyone else's trading strategy, they are using their own. That's right, to become a truly great Forex trader, you have to learn what works best for you, not someone else.

Take your future in your own hands. Learn to trade the Forex markets on your own.

there is not any holy grail
    holy grail is your money managment and your tradig plan
    holy grail is your rules when you are trading

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Goldenfx View Post
    Cool article eh! Are you the originator?
    No im not, its author is Eddie Yakubovich, you can google him by ezinearticles and he really well said

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ALiR View Post
    there is not any holy grail
    holy grail is your money managment and your tradig plan
    holy grail is your rules when you are trading
    There's no? but you just mentioned it

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

As I read it again, I noticed the the words "I promise you this - they are not using anyone else's trading strategy, they are using their own. That's right, to become a truly great Forex trader, you have to learn what works best for you, not someone else." Which means that all systems that are being sold in the market are just ideas in which we can derive our own strategy. As I agree, most of these systems don't last for long years, and we still need to modify and make advancement to achieve the pips we are dreaming of everyday. So for me, it's better to create our own system instead of buying one. Sorry for those sellers, but thanks to all sharers...

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Goldenfx View Post
    As I read it again, I noticed the the words "I promise you this - they are not using anyone else's trading strategy, they are using their own. That's right, to become a truly great Forex trader, you have to learn what works best for you, not someone else." Which means that all systems that are being sold in the market are just ideas in which we can derive our own strategy. As I agree, most of these systems don't last for long years, and we still need to modify and make advancement to achieve the pips we are dreaming of everyday. So for me, it's better to create our own system instead of buying one. Sorry for those sellers, but thanks to all sharers...
    There sure are some systems/strategies out there both sold/shared that are both beneficial and informative and they could be also as show-the-way-to-go to our own lights, that's not important sharing or selling, when we've got the right and succesful stuff that's the way to go, and what is important is not to be ideologic and jump from one strategy to another, then there will comes creation and lead to our success, unfortunetly there are scammers everywhere, but doesn't mean being sorry for all sellers, there are number of ppl making money through those honest and reliable sellers and they already owe them much more than they pay and they deserve it what they gain by selling their system/software etc
    Last edited by cool; 08-20-2007 at 02:40 PM.

Director of FXOpen Aus FXOjafar's Avatar
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

No im not, its author is Eddie Yakubovich, you can google him by ezinearticles and he really well said
    Please add the link to the original article as per ezinearticle's terms and conditions then.
    Jafar Calley - Director
    FXOpen AU Pty Ltd
    Level 26 • 1 Bligh Street
    Sydney NSW 2000
    Australia
    AFSL:412871 ABN:61 143 678 719
    http://www.fxopenaus.com

Intraday Master
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

does it refering to :
    professional traders sits quite in their own rooms and trade, and never let the public knows their actions?

hmm.. this would lead a very prof trader as a very cool person
    Visit 0.90 Pip Rebate Here
    Forex Rebates, Promotions, and $$$ BONUS!!
    Click Here!

Bullish
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Default prof trader

Quote Originally Posted by yohanip View Post
    does it refering to :
    professional traders sits quite in their own rooms and trade, and never let the public knows their actions?

hmm.. this would lead a very prof trader as a very cool person
    right ..but thinking about fx system, if so many trader use your system it means your system more valid ...right ? so many trader will do the same as your system does

michtouf

youtube video

hello
    I found this video on internet
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uH_DDfuHbyo
    ak97052d sell it for 500$

where can I found an EA like this EA for free?

Bullish
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by michtouf View Post
    hello

$500 .... sm_upset

Director of FXOpen Aus FXOjafar's Avatar
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by michtouf View Post
    hello

You don't want to buy an EA based on a backtesting video. You need to see it working in a forward test in real time. Backtesting is notoriously unreliable and you will notice that most scams only offer backtested results in order to sell their product.
    Jafar Calley - Director
    FXOpen AU Pty Ltd
    Level 26 • 1 Bligh Street
    Sydney NSW 2000
    Australia
    AFSL:412871 ABN:61 143 678 719
    http://www.fxopenaus.com

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RebateFX.com View Post
    You don't want to buy an EA based on a backtesting video. You need to see it working in a forward test in real time. Backtesting is notoriously unreliable and you will notice that most scams only offer backtested results in order to sell their product.
    yes. u have the right point. i won't use any EA that is not Forward tested atleast for 6 months. market condition is changing along time. we can never be sure if the back test was a succed or just luck
    Please Follow the Rules

ChangerKita - Automatic Exchanger Service, Liberty Reserve, Perfect Money, C-gold and Pecunix

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Nice Article but has no holy grail for Forex.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast