Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: and Cash cow system for you for free

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Default and Cash cow system for you for free

Wondering why someone else were going to sell it here
    download it for free here, yes its a valuable e-book and contain 3 strategies by Avi Frister, enjoy it
    http://www.yourfilelink.com/get.php?fid=375525

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Haha! Thanks for this. I've used cash cow for about three positions 2 weeks ago and they are all losers. I will try again next time. Thanks again for the share...

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Goldenfx View Post
    Haha! Thanks for this. I've used cash cow for about three positions 2 weeks ago and they are all losers. I will try again next time. Thanks again for the share...
    Yw Goldenfx, and how did u trade that? wondering the rule only happens a couple of times per month, 3 times 2 weeks ago? if you have chart let's see how it went through

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Here's the trade I took. I maybe wrong on my entry but as I read the rules on the manual, the High minus Low is more than 140 pips. Take a look on the checked candles...

The ENTRY position of 70 pips from the high of next day candle has been hit, but the TP which is 100 pips doesn't hit. Unfortunately, I don't use trailing stop which result to a loss of 60 pips.

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

we get back to smaller time frame

well the pictures talk, so I short it:

Is 2.0266 (70 pips down) 30 pips below low of previous day 2.0277? No it isn’t
    So according to rules of (30 pips) this is how new entry calculated: 30 pip bellow 2.0277 (low of previousis day) entry = 2.0247
    if it was 30 pips lower than previous day that 70 pips count down number would be your entry, but in your trade it wasn't.
    Usually end of the same day entry could be closed (if well in profits), ya could close it ya were in profit, if ya went for the next day 8 Aug then ya been very well in profit with total +92 pips, and the 100 pips TP isn't a rule,
    The thing is that after calculating and following the rules, the trend will continue and one will be well in profit but he should consider to close it with maximum pips in the trend the same day or the next day.
    Hope it helps
    I have not been following Avi method just I know how it works, but a friend use it along with his own strategy and it works nicely, just follow the rules sticky!
    Good luck
    Last edited by cool; 08-20-2007 at 02:49 PM.

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Opps that green order line in first pic is my some minutes ago trade lol did not notice it it went over +30 pips so far

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

@cool
    please remove "******" from your pics
    FXInd.com Livechat Support

Kindly don't send support question via PM.

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FX Ind Manager View Post
    @cool
    please remove "******" from your pics
    Opps Ok

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

I actually do not know about the 30 pips rule when I do that trade. But I know it now. Can you ask your friend who is using this strategy if he is also using trailing stop? If so, how many pips?

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

I actually do not know about the 30 pips rule when I do that trade. But I know it now. Can you ask your friend who is using this strategy if he is also using trailing stop? If so, how many pips?
    that 30 pips rule must be essential I think so, so always make sure of it!
    I'll ask him ya question, he himself may come to answer here
    Good luck!

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Nice to here that. When will he be coming? Regarding the 30 pips rule, maybe I'll just use it to be my entry instead of the 70 pips, what do you think? For me it's the same, waiting for the 70 pips, then confirm by 30. Just put 30 below or above of the high or low of the 140 pips candle, the easier way!

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

ehh... look good system.I think support and resistance is importance.

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Hi Guys !

I am the buddy of which Cool spoke of and who promised to come here and answer a few of the questions about Cash Cow !

I will reread the thread sometime today and then answer any questions...
    i just wanted to apologize for me taking sooooooo much time to come here and register but i was sooooooo busy lol!

Have a nice day !

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

So is there still an qustion about the 30pip rule?

I nomrally dont use Trailstop but SUP/RES as Target..if there is none i manually move my Stop every 40pip..but normally u always find one

But please be aware i only traded this strategy for 2month (more a test) and it did not fit my style of trading albeit it made profits...seldom but good..

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

i heard he has 2 other day trading systems, has anyone ever used or heard of them b4? are they effective?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast