$1.8836$1.9419

Thread: a question regarding an EA auto trading

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Default a question regarding an EA auto trading

could it be possible?
    an EA which follows someone else manuel trading and put the trades automatically? which imitate one's trades?
    I want to know if this can be done, ty

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cool View Post
    could it be possible? an EA which follows someone else manuel trading and put the trades automatically? which imitate one's trades? I want to know if this can be done, ty
    Someday, but not now. I haven't heard anybody currently has such a progress.

The thing is, to do that there is a need to have a strong AI engine under the system. And at this point MT and its MQL is much too simpler to allow an ease implementation of such engine. So even if anybody working on this, I expect it's still sometime to see some satisfying result. So for now, most people are working to implement specific strategy instead of more generic of mimicking a human trader.

Except, if what you mean is somekind of 'broadcasting orders' where a trader trades manually, and the trades are being replicated onto several MTs on different machines in the Internet in almost realtime. In this case it is possible, because there is no complex decision making process in the EA.

If it is several same trades for different accounts (but for the same broker) then you can use MultiTerminal version of MT, no need for EA.
    Last edited by fireflies; 08-19-2007 at 09:38 AM.

Intraday Master
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

could it be possible?
    an EA which follows someone else manuel trading and put the trades automatically? which imitate one's trades?
    yes it's possible,
    one thing that's quite not sure about it was by the next time the markets being influenced by the traders emotions, by then the EA will fail to achieve conclusions.

the statement are true, an EA could think about the markets, and predict the markets movement based on technical analysis represented on the past market history, but i've never stumble on an EA that could interpret the news-wire
    Visit 0.90 Pip Rebate Here
    Forex Rebates, Promotions, and $$$ BONUS!!
    Click Here!

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

someday Ea work good Someday not good.Ea work good on a day has big range

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pkkmmm View Post
    someday Ea work good Someday not good.Ea work good on a day has big range
    Most people I have read their post are lamenting huge loss while relying on EA, so beware of EAs and please test whichever EA WELL before using on live fund.

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

could it be possible?

if EA able to access open trade statement, I am sure, we can create EA to mimic someone trades, off course, it will be not exatcly the same, price are moving and it also depend on how fast, the EA can see other's trade action

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by webwareshop View Post
    Most people I have read their post are lamenting huge loss while relying on EA, so beware of EAs and please test whichever EA WELL before using on live fund.
    Couldn't agree more

Most people, when they experience huge lost when trading with their EA, the first thing they did is finding another EA. The fact is, almost any EA are able to produce profit, if the settings and their starting equity is right. Most EA systems designed for long term profit making. So before using any EA in live trade, do a lot of backtesting to fing the right setting and starting equity combination.

Trading $100 live funds with EA is is the same as riding a bike at 200 MPH speed without helmet and loose brake. You could end up losing your live in every turn.

Bullish
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yohanip View Post
    ......................... but i've never stumble on an EA that could interpret the news-wire
    It must could be, use word processor and use statistical qualitative indicator.

Bullish
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kutukupret01 View Post
    Couldn't agree more

Most people, when they experience huge lost when trading with their EA, the first thing they did is finding another EA. The fact is, almost any EA are able to produce profit, if the settings and their starting equity is right. Most EA systems designed for long term profit making. So before using any EA in live trade, do a lot of backtesting to fing the right setting and starting equity combination.

Trading $100 live funds with EA is is the same as riding a bike at 200 MPH speed without helmet and loose brake. You could end up losing your live in every turn.
    You seen like a experience EA user (maybe creator). Can you explain it more to me? This is my email

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

i agree with you....i lost 200 usd used EA.

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

there is this EA from pips land i think its very good ,,,.am not advertising it ,i have used it thats why.....it generates 40% a month.

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

you can hore some one two vode for you
    there are many people make it for free
    but the paid service is always better