$1.8388$1.8957

Thread: Why you get burned

Bullish
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Default Why you get burned

I see it all the time.

A trader with a "winning" system hits a losing streak and runs their margin account to near 0.

Two things cause this.

1) The traders own mentality as they lose often causes the person to make trades outside their system

2) The system is "technical only"

The worst is number 2. Technical only systems are DOOMED to failure, or at least periods of lackluster results.

For the currencies you trade, do you know what fundamentals matter and how they affect price action?

Please understand that I am not suggesting that you should "trade the news" but I am also telling you that ignoring the news is foolish.

What I am REALLY saying is that you should know both the technical AND fundamental factors that drive the currencies you trade.

I have contacts at the BoE, ECB, Fed, and RBA (australian central bank). I'm willing to explain several things happening with Euro, pound, Aussie, and USD both near and longer term as well as explaining several technical factors truly driving those currencies.

Shoot me a PM if you're interested.

Bullish
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Yeah, I did got the taste of that today, my winning system, for your reason #2 lost me the entire weeks of effort

Bullish
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

I got that experience first hand, your second postulate, I lost all my current weeks worth earning today